Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: {M} I thought we were going to play D&D! [IC]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Min'Yeara closed out her journal. It was good to know she could go back to that.
    She then looked a little more at her menu and pressed the floating show button, toggling it to on.
    Her menu appeared to everyone else, but there was no other effect for her.

She looked up at everyone else, "Did that do anything?" she asked before going to the quest log to look at it herself.
    "Town..." she muttered and went over to her map, "ok... so we just need to figure out what direction to go in..."
    She leaned on her left leg with her hip out and her chin resting in her right hand in a very uncharacteristically feminine way.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

“I see yer map now, ‘s all,” replied Myste, not wanting to speak for Sam/Jack in case he wasn’t seeing what she was. “But unless one o’ ye’s trained yer ‘bility ta survive, I say we jes’ move in diff’ren’ directions ‘til we be goin’ toward t’ town. ‘Opefully t’ere be a road an’ we can jes’ foller it.”

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Menu? Sam/Jack wondered.

Panes with words and symbols appeared in mid-air in front of him.

"What the...?" he muttered, impressed.

Show Names?

"So why do we have this... menu?" he asked, confused. "That's not part of the game, so why is it here?"

Exit.

"So, we find a road and head towards town?" he asked, turning back to... Myste's and Min'Yeara's names floated above their heads.

"Ah. I think we'd better hurry up to avoid any random encounters."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"It's probably a good idea," Min'Yeara said and looked back at her map, "Probably should've put some ranks into survival. Ok, I'm going to move this way and see if I move any close to town or a road."
    She pointed in one direction as she said it before she started a brisk walk in that direction.

The white market moved, but not towards town. It went to the left of the town.
    She pointed to her right, "Oook, so town's that way." She said and started walking in the direction she pointed at.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Myste shrugged and began following Min’yeara after she figured out the direction to Feriden. Gesturing to Jack, she said, “Well, c’mon t’en. I do ‘gree wit’ ye ‘bout findin’ t’ town an’ ‘voidin’ t’ings we nae be needin’ ta fight.”

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

His pack was lying on the ground next to him. He lifted it up and slipped his arms into the straps, it seemed to be already adjusted for him.

"This is so weird," he muttered under his breath. This was no longer just numbers on a sheet, he could feel the weight of it on his back and shoulders - much of it the tools he had in there.

"So..." he panted for a few moments as he caught up to the others, "What do we do when we get to town?"

The brand on his hand wasn't going to help him, that was certain.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Oh, dang it. I never thought of that." She said as she stopped in her tracks for a second to think, "you're an outcast and I'm a Kitsune... Oh, guys are gonna wanna rape me." She complained before purking up a moment as an idea came to mind.

She thought for a moment more.
    "Myste, mind taking the lead?" She asked as she opened up her journal. She needed some of the notes as they may contain how she might be able to be fully human by the time they reach town. She didn't have the slightest clue of what Jack would do. They would just have to deal with it when they got their.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Myste said, “I kin lead.” To Min’yeara, she said, “I kin tell folks ye got a disease from t’ last person ‘oo forced ‘imself on ye, too, iff’n ye like. As fer Jack...” and here she paused to think for a moment before turning to look at him, “... got somet’in’ ye kin wrap t’ hand in, like it be injered-like? ‘R some gloves?”

She led her friends toward the town as they talked.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Min'Yeara squeaked as Myste said her idea, "please don't do that," she said.

After being flustered at the thought, she almost frantically searched through her notes for any way to appear human using her natural abilities.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Why would you automatically assume that...?" Jack asked Min'Yeara, horrified. What was going on inside his friend's mind to even think...?

Myste said something about gloves... did he have gloves? A quick check of his inventory told him no, he didn't have gloves. And if he ripped up his peasant blouse, he'd have nothing to wear later.

"No, but I can try this?"

He spat on the back of his hands, then rubbed them both in the dirt, the dirt was sticking. He pulled them up and scowled at them critically. He was coming to a new low, purposefully getting himself dirty.

"It's a fantasy world, right? Everybody's dirty," he said, holding up the back of his hands.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast