Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: {M} I thought we were going to play D&D! [IC]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"What do you mean 'what would make me automatically assume'? People have already tried!" She insisted, then she paused as she stopped, her blood draining from her face as her eyes went wide.
    She was silent for a moment as thoughts and memories rushed through her head. Min'yeara's head. Her memories.
    "Uh, does anyone else seem to be remembering things?" She asked weakly.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Walking ahead of the other two as they all headed toward town, Myste didn’t see Min’yeara’s face pale, so she merely responded to the question. “Not ‘specially.” Of course, she was was making no special effort to try think about either Myste’s past or Riss’, either.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

It was just a flash, and then it was gone.

"No," Lurch said slowly. "I don't remember anything other than coming to a game and sitting down at the table."

Jack shrugged with his pack.

"C'mon, we need to get moving before the DM sends a random encounter after us."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Uh... Hey guys' wait up!" She said and jogged to catch up to them after her pause in the road, her journal still up.
    She continued to scan threw it.

"Yes! Found it. Ok" she said, more to herself than anyone.
    She read through the notes before she concentrated.
    After a moment, her ears began to tingle, then it was gone.
    She felt around to find that her fox ears were gone and normal ears had appeared. "Yes!" At last, she had found a way to blend in. Then she felt her tail wriggle. "Ah, man."
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Myste chanced a glance over her shoulder to see what Min’yeara was commenting on. Seeing her human ears and fox tail made Myste chuckle. At least it was progress.

“Seems like mebbe we jes’ say we be wand’rers passin’ t’rough. Me accen’ be diff’ren’ ‘nough I should ‘ave no trouble bein’ b’lieved. Ye two could be me ‘pprentices, but ye’d need some way o’ entertainin’ folk ta be b’lievable. Short o’ t’at, we met on t’ road an’ decided t’ travel t’get’er fer a while. We now seek ways ta earn a mite o’ coin. ‘Tis true ‘nough. An’ mebbe we ‘eard ‘bout t’ dragon an’ be curious w’at folk know ‘bout it.” She shrugged.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"I just hope there's a room for the night," Jack/Sam sighed. "Maybe something other than trail rations or the garbage."

Wait. Garbage?

Memories began to surface, living on the streets, stealing scraps, then doing much the same in prison.

He wanted to throw up - but his body didn't.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"What?" Min'yeara ask as she looked back at the lightly disturbed Jack, her tail twitching agitatedly before making another attempt at appearing more human.

Her tail disappeared, but her ears grew into half-elvish points, making everything tingle. She felt for her absent tail and at her elvish ears with a sigh of relief and wonder.
    The notes did say she could turn into a full fledged fox, but wasn't sure she was quite ready for that just yet.

"We'll find a way, just like we always have." She said, it sounded right. She was drawing on the older games they played, but she felt like it was especially true for this one already.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Myste’s mind wandered as she walked toward the town, then she too was surprised to remember her life aboard the Dawn Sister, the ship she’d grown up on.

To the others, she said, “We’ll figger somet’in’ out. I be good at tellin’ stories, eit’er fer entertainment ‘r fer cases w’en it ain’t safe ta tell t’ trut’.”

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"So let's hope there's room at the inn," Jack sighed, trying to keep his mind off of his friends transformations.

You just had to be edgy, Jack scowls. A prisoner, no less! Ain't nobody gonna care one whit that it was prison what made you what you are, a thief, because that was the only way to survive that pit of a place! And she who were the reason you'd got locked up tells the judge she fears for her life and gets you exiled! Life weren't fair.

He shook his head to clear it but kept walking. Who knew what might be creeping up behind?

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"yeah..." Min'Yeara said and gave a small smile to Jack before catching up to Myste.
    "Frick, Myste," She whispered, hoping Jack didn't overhear her, "Jack's looking hot, and I have no idea what to do."
    She began to blush a little, "This isn't normal for me. I know guys can acknowledge other guys are hot without being gay about it, but he's looking... hot."

She was a little amazed with herself. Why the hell was she telling Myste all this?
    It sorta made sense, since they were both girls now, but it still didn't feel right.

--------------------------

At this point, the party could just make out a town in the distance as they continued to move closer.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-16-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast