Thread: Seeking Fluff and Romance

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, fantasy, romance, action, adventure, comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Seeking Fluff and Romance

Just as the title implies, I'm seeking some cute, wholesome romances; something lighthearted and sweet. Smut is welcome, but story and some build up is highly preferred. Now, I don't really have too much of a plot in mind, but I'm always happy to plot things out with you, down below will more or less be a few settings I'm looking to do, preferred genres, some open characters and all that good stuff. I'm not really seeking anything dramatic or dark at the moment, just something cute and wholesome. So, enough of my rambling, let's get onto the desired fandoms and settings and all that. Canons and OCs alike are welcome for the fandoms.

FANDOMS (That I have characters for):
    I'm more than happy to do crossovers.

• The Outer Worlds
    • Elder Scrolls
    • Pokemon

GENRES/THEMES:
    For some genres, I have custom made universes, I'd be happy to share them with you, just ask!

• Sci-fi
    • Fantasy
    • Modern/Slice of Life
    • Adventure
    • Comedy

I'm also entirely open to doing crossovers between some of our settings, and more than willing to crossovers between genres as well.

Now, while I said I didn't have any plot ideas, but I kind of lied. I've got a few basic ideas.

Spacemen and Cavemen:
    So, this idea simply follows my character, Walter McClain, a highly advanced space traveler has arrived upon the ancient Earth (the time period can be discussed) and like any good traveler, one of his goals is to to study the worlds they come across, so he lands on the Earth and his plans are simple; study the planet in great detail, explore, and maybe find some new crew members to bring along as he continues his spacefaring journey. One of these encounters leads him to meeting your character and with any luck, it leads to that cute romance.

So, for something like this, I was thinking depending on the time setting, it'd be hilarious to have him meet with any of the following:

A sci-fi/astronomy buff who would love nothing more than to travel through the cosmos (Modern/Present Day Earth)
    The ruler/important political figure (or daughter of) who was initially suspicious of the outsider, but said fuck it and left with him to explore the stars (Any time period, medieval preferred)
    Uncontacted people; i.e tribes who have remained hidden from human contact, or something prehistoric like that of the Ice Age. (Could be modern, but something more in the Stone Age or even before that is preferred)
    A skeptic, a nonbeliever of extraterrestrial life.
    Open to other possibilities.
    A Stereotypical Celebrity/Rich Boy x Not so rich/famous Girl
    You probably saw this one coming and it'd no doubt work best in a modern/slice of life type of setting. Much like any Hallmark or crappy Disney Channel movie, this would follow the usual rich boy breaking the mold by falling in love with the surprisingly cute and somehow poor, single girl. In particular, I'm seeking to use this idiot here, and though he's based on a fandom, he can just as easily be played in an OC/fandomless setting. I'm looking for the usual tropes that come along with this one.

I'm open to other ideas, so feel free to drop me a DM if you're interested and we can plot something out.
    Spoiler: HERE WE GO, CHIEFS! 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well the ideas you have come up with sound interesting! I have posted some new RPs around here as well if you like the look of any of them since they sound like good settings for the style you are looking for!