Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Really don't have a set rate. Depends on the gig difficulty. As for what I can deliver, my useful talent is..." She turned invisible then turned her head visible again. "As for not being detected. That would depend on what kind of tech they have. Without knowledge of what they can do, I can't guarantee they won't detect me. Never been detected before but I usually don't deal with bionics and super tech. Your gig sounds like it will be more difficult and may take more time." She began to flirtatiously stroke one of the Wendy's with her still invisible hand. "We can negotiate the price. If you know what I mean." She then winked.

"I never had a problem with an ex. Using my powers willy nilly can result in extra trips to the bathroom, a weird and not understood side effect of my powers. So I only use them when necessary and I try to avoid temporary solutions to a long-term matter. A lock on a door works better than constantly shifting the molecular structure of a door into a wall and vice versa. Plus I have a theory shifting the molecular structure of something too often will cause the molecules to degrade or become unstable. Which could result in who knows what. If it was up to me I would move my family to the city. But the 'Rents are curmudgeons and would never move."
    Last edited by KRCmdrSheppard; Yesterday at 04:29 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The doctor nodded her head understanding since many a detective, even the Three Bodies turned down her request to peep on her ex and his affairs. Rigel was not able to help design and build this city because he was a push over. The entirely not secret lab beneath his home was probably safer than the Inner Sanctum since he did not need to make those protocols public.

Fair enough... I can pay very, very damn well. But I don't want to be a creep... If you can get invited into his private life, its much easier than trying to break in. But if you do not feel up to it, don't worry hon. It's just a casual little obsession. No need to stress.

The other Wendies looked at Julie's petting hand and then exchanged glances between each other and then at the main one skeptically. As if any one of them had a different response than any other one. the main Wendy tugged on a loose braid nervously as she tried to consider Julie honestly before saying

OH, uhhh... well girl, see its not really my main thing. I'm not like his new girl... but... uhh... I'm not gonna pretend college didn't happen.

Rigel feeling nice and buzzed by now was looking down at the sparkling coastline below the clouds seen through the floor. He got an approving little grin on his sharp face and entwined slender fingers together as he leaned on his elbows looking Daisy over analytically.

Very perceptive! Molecular tampering is like trying to disassemble and reassemble a skyscraper brick by brick. Eventually things will not get put back perfectly and seams will start to slip... I keep telling Wendy all the time about that with her overabundance on her power. Splintering herself through multiple, closely parallel time lines could have a chain reaction some day if she over extends herself. But you have a lot of self control, which is the power most valued by the league.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Do you have reason to be worried? If there is no rush, I can play the long game. Not like I have anything concrete holding me down in Empire City, other than Daisy." Julie happened to notice her body was still invisible. She turned her body visible again. "Forget about that sometimes. As for not pretending college didn't happen, I don't get it. I have never been to college. Didn't even finish high school."

"So Wendy is not duplicating herself? Those are Wendy's from parallel Earths? The Multiverse exists! Hah! I just won a bet. That self-control came with a price. I overused my power one day, I spent quite a long time in the bathroom after that."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011