Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Julie screamed in surprise when some golden animal lifted her upon its back. When it started running to wherever it was going she screamed even more. "THIS IS EVEN WORSE!" She gripped as hard as she could.

Daisy thought Asca wanted a little something something she was about to kiss her when she disappeared and took her with her. She had to take a moment to compose herself. "That was disconcerting, to say the least. Will we find I believe she called them Hissers here?"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Horizon city blurred past in the afternoon light as the large golden Pronghorn swept through traffic and streets while Julie held on. The expression on its face was an open mouthed smile of glee until they came to a screeching halt at the cities hospital. The horned creature glanced behind it seeing the long streaks left in the asphalt behind them. Turning back into a large blonde man, Taurius looked over his shoulder at Julie clinging onto his neck like an attempted strangle hold.

You were brilliant! Ever done rodeo mate? Ya could win medals the way you ride.

On the far end of the city, the brunette beauty was instinctively scanning around with wide wary eyes for any sign of trouble. Anyone who spent time in rough settings like this learned to assume danger was always within eyesight. Hearing Daisies complaint, she gave a bow and apologized, forgetting that not everyone was accustomed to the touch of shadow magic.

Gomennasai, Daisy! If you do not want to do that again, we can travel normally... well... normal for our kind.

She said flittering a pair of prismatic magenta wings out of her back, offering an alternative. Gliding was not as stealthy or swift as shadowporting, but Daisy seemed like she could keep up with the best of them, if not outright fly or something more dramatic. The asian beauty glanced around them again at her words.

Oh? You know of the Hissers? I do not consort with them personally... but they are harmle~ well... they aren't evil... and they are good at what t hey do, so no reason to bring the SLJ down on them right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Julie was as white as a ghost. Especially the knuckles on her hands. She couldn’t let go. She couldn’t even process the fact he had stopped and transformed back into a humanoid form. She was mumbling to herself. “Don’t let go! Don’t let go! Don’t let go!

Daisy waved her hand. “The travel was fine. I thought you pulled me in close for some other reason. The sudden shift had me off kilter.” The wings she found to be mesmerizing and sexy. She could feel her cheeks grow flush with arousal. “Damn!” She thought disgusting things to cool herself down. “The bartender introduced us sort of. They creeped me out. I bet you Julie is going to have a new phobia after that little stunt by the shifter. I have a feeling she may become an agoraphobic as a way to cope with her other phobias.”

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516