Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Julie screamed in surprise when some golden animal lifted her upon its back. When it started running to wherever it was going she screamed even more. "THIS IS EVEN WORSE!" She gripped as hard as she could.

Daisy thought Asca wanted a little something something she was about to kiss her when she disappeared and took her with her. She had to take a moment to compose herself. "That was disconcerting, to say the least. Will we find I believe she called them Hissers here?"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Horizon city blurred past in the afternoon light as the large golden Pronghorn swept through traffic and streets while Julie held on. The expression on its face was an open mouthed smile of glee until they came to a screeching halt at the cities hospital. The horned creature glanced behind it seeing the long streaks left in the asphalt behind them. Turning back into a large blonde man, Taurius looked over his shoulder at Julie clinging onto his neck like an attempted strangle hold.

You were brilliant! Ever done rodeo mate? Ya could win medals the way you ride.

On the far end of the city, the brunette beauty was instinctively scanning around with wide wary eyes for any sign of trouble. Anyone who spent time in rough settings like this learned to assume danger was always within eyesight. Hearing Daisies complaint, she gave a bow and apologized, forgetting that not everyone was accustomed to the touch of shadow magic.

Gomennasai, Daisy! If you do not want to do that again, we can travel normally... well... normal for our kind.

She said flittering a pair of prismatic magenta wings out of her back, offering an alternative. Gliding was not as stealthy or swift as shadowporting, but Daisy seemed like she could keep up with the best of them, if not outright fly or something more dramatic. The asian beauty glanced around them again at her words.

Oh? You know of the Hissers? I do not consort with them personally... but they are harmle~ well... they aren't evil... and they are good at what t hey do, so no reason to bring the SLJ down on them right?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Julie was as white as a ghost. Especially the knuckles on her hands. She couldn’t let go. She couldn’t even process the fact he had stopped and transformed back into a humanoid form. She was mumbling to herself. “Don’t let go! Don’t let go! Don’t let go!

Daisy waved her hand. “The travel was fine. I thought you pulled me in close for some other reason. The sudden shift had me off kilter.” The wings she found to be mesmerizing and sexy. She could feel her cheeks grow flush with arousal. “Damn!” She thought disgusting things to cool herself down. “The bartender introduced us sort of. They creeped me out. I bet you Julie is going to have a new phobia after that little stunt by the shifter. I have a feeling she may become an agoraphobic as a way to cope with her other phobias.”

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Taurius looked over his shoulder at the other blonde hanging off his shoulders. She seemed like the type that might be fun to take to an amusement park if this was her typical reaction to flying and running. Giving a little flex, a gold gecko tail spiraled out of his lower back and curled up to prod Julie.

Oy! Are ya gonna piggy back me the whole way? Usually sheila's like you wont let me do that ya know? ...yea? ...uhm... no worries, we'll just see if the docs can help while were here!

The giant man shrugged, lifting and lowering Julie on his back as he marched on through the glass doors without much concern for the stares. He was already a towering tattooed shaman with a notorious reputation, so having a hot girl clinging off his back would not make much difference.

In the Ratruns of the lower city side, Asca happily sauntered past shady figures without a care for the stares she got either. Seeing two vividly dressed women marching along the alleys naturally drew catcalls, but the asian beauty ignored them with important business to attend to. She pulled Daisy into a gambling hall that seemed too dark to properly see if anyone was winning, losing, or cheating. The only thing they could make out for sure was a tall hooded figure.

Well she will have a chance with me next time, hows that sound? ...This must be one of the ones you approached about the missing girl? Lets see if it has found anything, but don't drink anything here...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"I would never consider drinking in a place like...this. To many chances for a drink to have something slipped into it. The same goes for the food. I can't tell if I met that one or not." Daisy left out how she tried not to look at them she found them repulsive and when she did they all looked the same to her. She wouldn't eat the food here because she didn't trust the kitchen staff to clean the kitchen nor for them to buy decent food. Probably get the cheapest shit they could find, even the out-of-date stuff. Wouldn't surprise her if they just cut the mold off food and served it anyway.

A guy who looked like he might have been a professional linebacker or a weight lifter got in Taurius' way. "Can't you see that woman is terrified out of her mind? Put her down now!" Julie hung there limp putting all her strength into holding on. Her mumbling continued.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

( I shall leave this post here for what ya get back. )

Asca agreed entirely as they examined the room and then quietly slipped up beside the unnoticed hooded figure. Being generally unappealing to everyone made it easy to blend in when no one wanted to acknowledge or get involved with a Hisser. When Daisy came over with a familiar face among the SLJ, it gave a silent confirming nod, knowing why they would seek it out. The hood twisted around towards a card table and gave a nod. Asca bowed back in appreciation and examined the figures it had hunted down. Of course it would be some heads of the city mafia...

In the hospital, Taurius glanced around and was grateful not to have to look down too far like usual. This guy looked well fed for the most part and the blonde giant squinted at him confused for a moment. Suddenly a dawning smile spread across his jaw as he whipped around.

Ah, I get it! Your one of them "male nurses" or something right? No worries mate! I just need some help peeling this one off! She's more clingy than some of me exs! Ere now, give er a tug will ya?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

(Forwarding old post for continuation.)

The barkeeper nodded and pulled a fat round ceramic bottle from the wall down to pour some tea out. The smell was strong but the taste was pretty nice even without the extra shot added in.

Not a problem at all dear... your tab is just getting started. He is an excellent listener, just do not expect much chatter from that one.

Scarlett handed Zara a second cup to take over and share with the elder before sauntering off to appeal to another customer's desires. Back at the booth where small beeps and boops could be heard from the weathered Gamebuddy, Zara got the monk to lift his head smelling the tea and gave a broad innocuous smile. Bowing his head in return, he politely set aside the old toy in his satchel and sat cross legged on his bench. Cradling the cup in both hands, he leaned forward and the wrinkles on his smile morphed into wrinkles of interest and concern listening to what she wanted.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

ULTRAMARINE

Agent Ethan Cross exhaled, gleaning the information from the departure desk computer. The raven haired man glared at the assistant with his wolf-like eyes. "This is everyone?"

"Y-yes, sir," said the flight official.

The super-soldier-serum enhanced hero turned away. Then she has not left yet. Good. We got one last mission for you, Zara. I just need to get to you before the Red Dragon gang do...

Cross searched the area outside the port to the floating city. Where? One last stop. She does not know anyone here. His eyes settled on the bar. Oh, yes, that was a famous one. Maybe...

He marched toward it.

Zara Chang sat down before the old man, Pong. She pushed the green tea delicately across the table toward him. An offering. He set down his Gameboy and smiled back. He remained silent... and the smile made her feel like he already knew everything she would say... or think.

"I... I am sorry to trouble you, Master Pong. I do not really know what my question is, but I sense you do... What awaits me in the floating city?"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Feeling the world around them once more, Zara was aware of a sense of movement around her once more as if somehow time had stopped while drinking tea with Pong. There was a surreal wave of realization as if they had not noticed the world moving around them, and the world had not noticed them while they meditated. It was unclear and unimportant what had occurred while they were not apart from the world, as what Zara gleaned was much more important.

She saw in the leaves and swirls of the tea shapes that had never been seen, yet now acted as memories. She saw a dragon dancing among butterflies, a mind made out of chained together stars, and a creature changing forms much like hengeyokai of myth. These figures spiraled upwards with the steam into the air as if gravity had reversed and floated away. The old monk seemed not to notice any of this as he was busy staring at the doors of the bar like someone was standing there. No one was present at the present but he collected his satchel none the less and gave Zara a wrinkle stretching smile, letting her know that he was not about to panic facing the future and neither should she.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zara Chang shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

It was such a strange encounter. Pong had not said a word, yet she felt like he had communicated so much. The visions echoed in her memory again.

A dragon among butterflies.

A mind made from chained stars.

A shape-shifting creature.

These she knew to be important, but not yet why. She kept the knowledge close to her heart.

He stared at the door and Zara felt as if her future was being sign-posted. She rose from her seat, bowed again. She turned to the barkeep and gave a little wave of thanks.

"Xie xie ni," she said to Pong. Then she gathered her little handbag and strode toward her destiny... and the city in the sky.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast