Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Tepoztecal glanced up and focused on the street lamp. There was a soft *poit* as air rushed in to fill the tiny vacuum he left behind as he appeared on top of his target.

From the look of things, everything had settled down and he didn't need to get involved. Good.

Back in the bar, the girls were waiting for their food to arrive. Bud smiled nervously at Scarlet, she seemed to be really interested in them for some reason.
    "What should we do?" she whispered to the others.
    "Nothing, we're just three ordinary women sitting at a bar," Jin whispered back.
    "Right," Brandi smiled, then felt her face slip. "So what do three ordinary women do at a bar?"
    "Oh my god," Jin scowled. "You literally worked at a bar. Just do what the customers did?"
    "Get bombed and start fights?" Bud asked. "Can do!"
    "No! Just drink and watch the tv!"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Julie noticed the blue stony skin thing about a foot tall walk out the bar. She took another huge gulp of the wine, practically finishing off the bottle. She turned to the bartender. "Am I hallucinating or did I just see an action figure walk out the bar?" Her speech was slurred. Her stomach grumbled. "You got those curly fry things like at Arby's? Wait. No Arby's sauce." She hit her head. "OOOOOOH! Pepperoni anything. Got any pepperoni and mozzarella stuffed chicken? Ohohoh pepperoni pizza garlic bread!"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The redhead nodded and stood up in agreement. Turning to enter the back room for Julie's order, she looked over her shoulder at the trio.

Getting smashed and asking for more is what patrons do best around here. The getting into fights part is forbidden, but we do have pool tables if u need to settle anything..

After pooping in and out of the back room, Julie was swiftly delivered her order as the barkeeper seemed to have a convenient stock. The blonde beauty was looked over by Scarlett who was seeing no progress being made after asking the others the same question repeatedly.

I do hope u save some for yur companion, provided she doesn't dill up before hand with those others... Will u be going up to Sanctum to search for yur lost girl?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Julie devoured the food like it was the best thing she ever tasted. It was the best food she had since lunch yesterday it was also the only food since lunch yesterday. "By the goddess that food was good. Dais, she'll probably pick something up somewhere else she is kind of a food snob. Scratch that, she is a major food snob. She wouldn't be caught dead eating food from a bar, food truck, or one of those food carts. She would consider it no better than dumpster diving. I love food no matter where it comes from. As long as it is not that vegan food pretending to be meat, that stuff is trash I wouldn't even feed it to a pig. My worst enemy on the other hand I would gladly force-feed him that. Would that be a violation of the geneva convention, it should be." She licked the sauce off her plate. "Did you put crack in that sauce? It is addictive. As for going up to the Sanctum. I don't do well with flying, I am aerophobic, you can think Dais for that. Dais will probably go up once she is done scratching her itch. Is there an elevator? How long do you think before they come back with info?"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Chuckling at the bombardment of commentary, Scarlett watched the most chatty of her new patrons eating while pursing her lips trying to think of how best to explain why she personally did not travel to the city.

Unfortunately despite all there hyped up resources... Security over a flying city is tighter than a vir~well too tight to allow unmonitored transit. So no flying, teleporting, dimensional portals, or unregistered vehicles. They only let those silly sky buses go around...

Looking over at the trio of ladies eating, Scarlett tucked her fiery hair back and while waiting to see if there boss would return remarked.

...This girl of yours sounds pretty lost if the HPD cannot find her. So even the Hissers will take awhile to comb the underbelly. Perhaps some of my closest on the inside could help u?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"She's not so much lost as ran away. She is dying, there is a slim chance for survival. If you consider a one in three billion chance of survival slim, I wouldn't but I am no doctor. She is trying to finish off some kind of bucket list is my guess. She pretty much gave up hope. I understand her desire to do as much as she can before she dies. But still, I gots to get paid and her parents will only pay if she is returned. They prefer alive but if not they want to bury her."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRCmdrSheppard View Post
    "She's not so much lost as ran away. She is dying, there is a slim chance for survival. If you consider a one in three billion chance of survival slim, I wouldn't but I am no doctor. She is trying to finish off some kind of bucket list is my guess. She pretty much gave up hope. I understand her desire to do as much as she can before she dies. But still, I gots to get paid and her parents will only pay if she is returned. They prefer alive but if not they want to bury her."
    The crimson lipped woman gave a politely somber face and nodded as she looked at Julie and patiently let her enjoy the food. The barkeeper was not one to meddle with life and death, especially when it would draw attention from supernatural authority, but earning a bit of good will was necessary.

I see... well perhaps she is desperate for help? If this girl is lively enough to go around fulfilling a bucket list, perhaps she is trying to make her way to the SLJ and seek aid? I really detest mentioning this in my chambers... but the organization does have an effective Religious Sect. To say nothing of their medical experience treating all manner of abnormal beings. Perhaps you might find her before the Hissers do, looking there?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Overhead, hidden wards glittered in the sunlight for Tepoztecal, like the layers of an onion, encircling the floating city. And those were only the magical wards! Other, more human conventional technological means had to exist as well. Even visiting the Library would probably send the whole city on alert.

It would take a lot of study to figure out how to bypass each layer without detection - and in the meantime they could change the wards or add more. Still, some things were allowed to pass through the layers - air and light, for example. And the spells had to be drawing on the ley lines, so it was possible, otherwise none of the magical types would be able to do anything. Once he established a library ley portal, it should allow him to come and go as he wished - but a portal would mean others could use it as well.

They'd be better off living below, fewer complications. Others probably reached the same conclusion, which meant there would be a concentration of more of them in the lower city. With a sigh, Tepoztecal vanished with a soft *poit* from his perch on top of the light pole and reappeared next to the door of the bar. To his surprise, the girls were still sitting in their seats without any sign of property damage.

He trotted over to the bar and vaulted back into his seat.

"So, see any leprechauns yet?" he asked.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    He trotted over to the bar and vaulted back into his seat.

"So, see any leprechauns yet?" he asked.

Glancing over the tables to the door swinging open and shut by itself, the barkeeper saw the returning figure of Tepoztecal behind the tables as she listened to Julie while leaning across the counter up close to her keeping an eye on the stout blue man.

I do not take fey gold, so no leprechauns in my bar... but your ladies have enjoyed their meal while waiting dear.

The redhead nodded towards the trio as she turned back to Julie and winked before pulling back from her. realizing the proximity as the barkeeper let the blonde finish her meal while the other plates were cleaned off the counter.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Julie was thinking about the newest idea of how to find the girl. It was not appealing to her. Then she saw her hallucination again. She grabbed her food and backed away. “What in the name if the goddess is that?” She pointed at the action figure. “You see it right?” She fought terrorists and super powered humanoids of average to greater than average height with little fear but now she feared losing her mind.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast