Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"Hello, Wendy." Daisy smiled and waved. "We don't have an appointment. We are new to the city and looking for interesting places to visit. I'm a foodie and majoring in architecture. My friend here is just looking for fun things to do and good places to drink. You ladies know anything we might be interested in around here?"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The lovely pair asking about a place to eat seemed to spark an idea as the two Wendies exchanged mirroring glances. The one starting her shift split into five more Wendies and marched inside in a line as the one ending her shift gladly threw her work coat off and put it into her car. Pulling her braids off her face as she beamed at the pair, eager to get started on her night off.

Well neither of you seem to be suffering from any maladies, mutations, or injuries... so we can get out of this place! I was about to head to the Overhang cafe to meet my friends if you want both food and sights!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"I wouldn't say we aren't suffering but that is an entirely different story and a very long one. Julie, there has more problems than me, which is kind of my fault, not a long story if you know the very long one." Daisy was trying to keep the attention on her. Julie kept pace with the duplicator and Daisy but just far enough behind that if she saw a chance she could sneak away and double back invisible. "You been in the city very long? Been a dream of mine to come here for a while."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Once the one woman staff was separated with the pair, she locked her car and flung her purse over one shoulder. The dark beauty glanced between them listening to the vague and intriguing statements from Daisy as they began walking down the street. The one nice thing about the floating city was the low traffic and short distances, so Wendy often left her car alone.

Well its a decent stroll and the nights just beginning. May as well have something to talk about! You two are not from the old Horizon academy days like myself, so you probably did not live here before Sanctum was built? Where did you two manage to hide all this time?

Wendy asked sending a quick heads up message on her phone as she listened to Daisy. Despite being able to be many, many places at once, the doctor was rarely focused anywhere one found her and Julie was easily able to stretch further and further away like the shadows they cast on the ground.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"Origin is mysterious. I don't remember much before I was taken into foster care when I was two. Emotional trauma or phsyical trauma blocked out memories or something. I was eventually adopted. Been living in Empire City my entire life as far as I know. Biodad is a question mark. I can manipulate just about all matter on the subatomic level, fly, create forcefields, move things with my mind, make weapons, control the elements. Can't manipulate organic matter, I can manipulate my own organic matter under right circumstances." Daisy dragged her finger over throat. "Met Julie while attending graduate school. She is not as talented as I. She can create force fields."

Julie decided against slipping away because the duplicator was on the phone potentionally setting up a trap or warning her duplicates. "I can do more than just create forcefields Dais. Look at that car." She pointed to a red car. It then turned purple then canary yellow. "Not quite as useful. But it helps keep clothing fun."

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Bud and Bandi screamed in glee.

Tepoztecal folded over, sick from the rough transit as his internal compass spun wildly. "Please don't tell me we went up," he gasps. He hate to think the sort of alarms their arrival would cause up there. Trembling hands reached out to grab the edge of the bag, and the little blue god pulled his head up, taking in the sight of the seaside resort.

"Uh," he managed as his internal compass settled. They were no longer in the city.

The girls were ecstatic. Tepoz was pissed.

"Hey! This isn't the city!" he complained. "I thought you were taking us someplace in the city?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Your from Empire city? I have heard news from that city, it sounds great! One of the few remaining first world places that does not require SLJ intervention to remain safe... Id love to travel to more places that openly allowed empowered citizens like that... Sorry to hear about your family though... A lot of the founding members of the league are no longer in contact with their families for security reasons. I still write to my mom even though she wishes she could forget about giving birth to me... there's no trauma quite like giving birth to a daughter eleven times before the real one pops out!

The young doctor looked up and felt a nervous smile immediately spread across her lips. Wendy attempted to make humor from time to time but was not the most well versed at it. Glancing back at Julie, she watched the car changing and clung onto her braids, internally wondering how much of a killing one could make for instant hair dye jobs. Or even the savings.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    "Hey! This isn't the city!" he complained. "I thought you were taking us someplace in the city?"
    Taurius looked around at the small figure, apparently being one of those who suffered from a little side effect commonly called Transdimensional Nausea. The gold haired man pointed at the buildings behind them as the sphere shrank and returned the swapped pockets of reality back to their original locations behind the group.

Cities just behind us mate! Its still on ground, just a bit out of the way so there is a lot less noise... other than the noise we make!!!

Taurius shouted, letting out a lion like roar as his back flexed with golden light ripples shaped like a furry mane and a long brush tipped tail. The twins marched forth as the girls were practically in need of a leash to keep them held back from the arcades, dance rooms, pool halls, and night clubs already. Seems the party animal was right to invite them over to stay at his new neighborhood.

Hey Taur! We are heading back to Sanctum to actually finish our patrol, and fill that report. Make sure you secure those hotel suites for our vacationing friends before running off!

Eh? Ahhh, right ye are! Come on mates! we'll get you set up with a swag and a brekkie, then tomorrow we'll see a pencil pusher about building a proper boozer in these parts!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

"The SLJ hasn't had to intervene because we've been protecting it. They didn't always openly allow the empowered. I am still in contact with my adoptive family. Jules doesn't keep in contact with her adoptive family because they are criminals and they abused her powers. She eventually saw the light and turned away from the dark side." Daisy for the last line intentionally mixed up lines or concepts from movies. "Twelve versions of you during birth? That settles it. I am never having kids."

"I can see the gears turning. The color change doesn't last long on objects like that, which is a good thing the owner of the car might think someone stole his car. It won't fade, it will just instantly revert back to whatever the original color is. Now if I were to do that to my hair for instance it would last longer." Julie turned her own hair Saints Row purple. "What do you think?"

Daisy looked back and saw the hair color change. "Ugh. You would have to pick purple. You know I abhore the color." Julie laughed. "Exactly." Julie then turned Daisy's hair Tardis blue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Let's just say they gave up wanting more kids after they realized there hands were gonna be full with me... I never felt lonely being an only child at least! I could even get full play sets of toys for myself on birthdays.

Wendy shrugged as the brown eyed beauty glanced between them and listened to Daisy as Julie continued to show off some stylin applications of her powers. They approached the Overhang cafe which was a glass domed and floored restaurant literally hanging over edge of the floating city. Wendy duplicated and the other ran ahead to hold the door open for them as she said.

That's a gift most citizens here couldn't make happen no matter what there power is! I'm glad u are still close with yur folks. Most of the leagues founding members grew up in the academy set up in old Horizon city back in the day when the government was paying to adopt out kids from all over the world. I'm just lucky in the rebuilding that my folks live here so there's no reason for the cover up story. You ladies would make for an amazing fashion and style company if you ever wanted to retire ya know?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast