Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021

Thread: SLJ: The Zero-G Experience [Open][M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Through the giant window walls lining the exterior, the flying beauty could see into the top floor home now that it was all sectioned off by oriental style dividers marking the boundaries between the various spaces. The center of the penthouse was the only solid walled part, and the decor was modern like most things provided by the SLJ designers. But it still had a cultured quality to it as specified by the owners. Landing on the balcony outside the glass walled penthouse, Orion turned an emerald eye towards Zara and tilted his crested head confused while raising clawed hands cautiously.

Hey now, we did not try and carry you home! Clearly we trust you to handle yourself even after enough drinks to make you fly so amusingly. It is not your fault after all that you are not born with wings. A pity truly...

They said proudly flexing there claw tipped limbs as the leathery wings folded down around them like a cloak draping over their shoulders. Although Zara spotted the figure inside already, the twins made a joke none the less, feeling quite playful after drinking and playing so much as they opened the sliding door for there guest to enter.

We are never alone. It is quite crowded in this body... Oh, do you mean Asca as well? Yes, surprisingly there exists at least one who dares share our company. But do not worry, you may find that you like more about her than the two of us combined.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zara took a step backwards, suddenly sobering up. That person... she had seen before, when the mercenaries attacked... again at the hospital... waiting for her to come out.

"You... you followed me here?"

Zara turned a suspicious eye back towards Orion. "I trusted you!"

This is why you never break mom's rules...

Zara turned and took a running leap from the building, flitting into the night, desperate to escape. Why won't this person leave me alone!!?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Followed you here? You followed us here, remember?

Vega tilted his head the other way now at Zara's outlandish accusation. Looking out from the lounge sofa inside the penthouse, Asca noticed the extra occupant on the balcony and waved politely, if a bit perplexed to see Zara at her home. The waving seemed to make the tipsy woman freak out as she dove off the building without hesitation. A feat many drunks had tried in the past with terribly results, but at least Zara managed to wobble back upwards like a confused moth into the sky. Giving a shrug of there spiked shoulders to the baffled expression on Asca's face, the twins leapt off the balcony, preferring not to use magic to stop her as they easily caught up to the spiraling figure in the sky.

Where are you going now!? No one is following you anywhere, you wanted to rest at our home!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zara turned back to Orion while floating weightless above the city at night.

"I'm sorry, I changed my mind. I'll find somewhere else, by myself."

She dove down toward the neon-lit streets, landing gracefully as a ballerina. Checking over her shoulder to make sure she was not followed, Zara lost herself down a dark alley.

She knew who she needed to speak to. And somehow, she knew he would be around. He always seemed to be when she needed him.

Ethan...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Spinning around so that they were no longer looking upside down at the spiraling woman, Orion and Vega hovered with wings slowly whipping around them with surprising silence as they folded there clawed arms and listened. Curiously twisting their tail about, they clearly had two conflicting thoughts on this. But ultimately it was late and not something worth getting protective over.

Well you can handle yourself as seen today. You know where we can be found during work hours, and afterwards. But you are quite amusing. Most mortals typically run away at the sight of us, and not our partner back home. Make sure if you want to knock over any more buildings, you invite us over for the fun.

They growled with a smirk while arching back up into the starry sky. Rigel was sure to be unhappy about them losing her while she was being hunted, but Zara could take care of herself, and was not as shy as she seemed if she enjoyed working in Scarlett's bar of all places. They would catch up with her after investigating these assassins more.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021