Thread: My hero academia: winter training camp

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recruiting My hero academia: winter training camp

SPOILERS: we are assuming everyone is up to the end of season 4, no spoilers for anything after that please.

In the middle of a mild and relatively peaceful winter, principal Nezu decides to send all UA students on a training camp at very short notice. Class 1A and it's new additions who moved from other courses since the sports festival attempt to figure out whats going on, hopefully it's nothing too dangerous.

Meanwhile, a group from the league of villains is right around the corner hoping to gather more quirks for all for one.

Most of the plotline will be written by you guys, this is just a simple premise to start us off!
    You can claim a canon character or play an OC! Unclaimed canon's will be written by whoever is interacting with them at the time.

All Might and Aizawa can be claimed, but please message me first if you wish to play either of these two. In character, they will be responsible for keeping plot momentum going and giving students training/activities and such so I just want to know you'll be ok with that responsibility prior to letting you play as them.

Canon character rules: Please try to stay in character, and please avoid non canon relationships.

OC rules: try to balance your character and their quirks with the rest of the cast, and no quirks that allow for the controlling of other player characters without a way for them to opt out. I.E one can be shocked awake from Shinsos power and such.

General rules:
    Clear any major plot developments with others in the OOC thread before writing them.

Usual RP rules and etiquette apply.

Please avoid one-liners and posts that give the other players nothing to go off of in an interaction.

OC character sheet:

Name:
    Quirk:
    Other skills:
    Weakness:
    Gear/costume:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Brief biography:
    Allignment: (Teacher, villain, student?)

Claimed canon characters:

Other characters (and post #no of character sheet):

Ro (#2)
    Last edited by Roseora; 04-26-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Ro

Quirk: 'Tree roots'; their quirk can mimic the functions of a deep mycelium network. She could transfer energy, injuries, information etc. to and from anyone she touches. As well, she can convert organic matter to a hard wood-like substance holding the properties she can transfer.

Other skills: Originally from the support course before transferring, she excelled in design and crafting of non mechanical tools and armour, with her prized creation and favoured weapon being a sword that inflicts injury by healing oneself.

She is incredibly fond of animals, and spends a long time taming and training her pet hamsters. She has made healing armour for all 3 of them, but prefers to only use their loyalty for tasks that aren't too dangerous.

Weakness: She's lacking in physical prowess; she walks with a limp and besides a fair amount of brute strengh, she can't hold her own in combat for long.

Gear/costume: She dresses in dark greens, blacks and browns most of the time, while her hero costume is made of her quirks ability combined with a special fabric that provides a high level of protection and is also lightweight and comfortable. Besides being made to her own specifications, it holds no special secrets or tricks besides a belt for her sword and extra deep armoured pocket for hamsters.

She often carries other support items she has made, sometimes unable to use them herself. These include an armoured chestplate that can heal the user (at her own expense.), a dagger that has the same properties as her sword, a bow and arrows that can transfer very tiny amounts of damage at a longer range and a pair of boots that can draw energy and health directly from the earth (While killing any plants around; she keeps these for really bad situations only.

Appearance: Tall, with a masculine physique and appearance. Dark dreaded hair pulled into a wolftail or bun and shaved at the sides. Brown/green eyes. Has a small scar on her left cheek and many on her hands.

Personality: Quiet and reserved when anxious, prone to panicking but the complete opposite when around people she is comfortable with. Generally uninsterested in drama, but more than willing to get involved to help people. Her feelings are easily hurt, and she's often unable to say no or stand up for herself to people who's opinion of her she cares about.

During her downtime, she is usually found playing with her pets or loitering around where people walk their dogs. Her sketchbook comes everywhere with her, and most of it is filled wity doodles and polaroids of various animals she meets and pretty flowers. If the weathers too unpleasant (VERY unpleasant..) she will be curled up in her bedroom playing video games.

She enjoys peoples company, but also really likes her alone time. Don't take it personally if she hides from you or sends a hamster to deliver a note instead of talking to you.

Brief biography: She grew up in the UK, in a rural town before coming to japan to attend UA's support course. During the sports festival, she managed to win some events thanks to creative uses of her quirk, but she still feels like it is undeserved for her to transfer to the hero course. She loves and enjoys this course more, despite it being much more difficult considering her physical abilities.

Allignment: Student.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a dumb question, but what do you mean by number the character sheet? Do you mean based off of what's in the accepted or...?

EDIT: I just found the answer to my dumb question... I think
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 05-10-2021 at 02:41 AM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Adventure, fighting, and mage type
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Aurora
    Quirk: weapons of light
    Other skills: altho being able to create weapons by bending light around him he can easily find his way through the darkness
    Weakness: can't make anything without there being any light
    Gear/costume: he wears a bright teal cloak and wears a viridian green shrine robe
    Appearance: Looks like your average high schooler but with ocean green eyes
    Personality: gentle and helpful but can overreact sometimes
    Brief biography: unknown
    Allignment: wanderer

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Anime

Name: Aurora
    Quirk: weapons of light
    Other skills: altho being able to create weapons by bending light around him he can easily find his way through the darkness
    Weakness: can't make anything without there being any light
    Gear/costume: he wears a bright teal cloak and wears a viridian green shrine robe
    Appearance: Looks like your average high schooler but with ocean green eyes
    Personality: gentle and helpful but can overreact sometimes
    Brief biography: unknown
    Allignment: villian

- - - Updated - - -

sorry reposted it-
    Last edited by Toga himiko; 01-18-2022 at 06:35 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @Toga himiko; it looks like this thread is quite old so you may not get a reply - however, you are welcome to create your own MHA RP. Once the thread is up, I can advertise it to other members for you if you like.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Oh kk! Thanks, A bunch. And thanks for the recommendation!