Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I can still try to find to do

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OK thanks. Let me think about a proposal and DM you. I kind of just want to play rather than "GM" (I'm not very good at it) but we can do a collaborative kind of thing. I am thinking to just set it on contemporary Earth now - so there's no world building needed, but we can just inject a supernatural element: "Vampires are real" (for example), and take it from there.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Qwan View Post
    OK thanks. Let me think about a proposal and DM you. I kind of just want to play rather than "GM" (I'm not very good at it) but we can do a collaborative kind of thing. I am thinking to just set it on contemporary Earth now - so there's no world building needed, but we can just inject a supernatural element: "Vampires are real" (for example), and take it from there.
    Thanks for the message. I think, if you are ready to roleplay together in a thread, without much script for starting it, I would have a thread up soon, say by Sunday, if you don't mind or unless you have something more to discuss for it. From my part it could have a bit more fantasy that goes beyond our contemporary world, but it would still have what you are familiar with in it, and the fantasy part can focus around the supernatural.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I started an OOC (Out Of Character) thread for a story for us to roleplay, so we can arrange the setting for starting that, settling any questions for that, to go In Character. https://role-player.net/forum/showth...6349&p=3088837

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks yes saw it and I am composing. Will reply soon!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to the roleplaying and the story I can make from that with you, as I hoped to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12