Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I can still try to find to do

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default What I can still try to find to do

I am admittedly pretty much compulsive in trying to write things. This forum site could serve to satisfy my desire for being creative with that. I would still do that with others, besides what I have found so far to have involvement in. Maybe 1X1 roleplaying with fantasy/fiction writing, with any who would still be interested.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Greetings! So is this a request to make an RP, or are you looking to join one dude? Or am I misunderstanding and you want to do some creative writing outside of RPs strictly?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I share writing from myself in Creative Writing forum, I responded to the thread The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up M, to join in it, and posted in M The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up OOC, and then being accepted in M The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up IC, and I was left hanging in that when one member became inactive and one after the other all the other players quit the thread while there was no resolution. And I responded to the thread I A'm looking romantic roleplaying, and the one starting the thread seemed to lose interest in doing anything for that while I had ideas, and there was no more response. I started the thread Willing to roleplay one on one in fantasy setting, and went to Private 1X1 Request/Recruitment, and started a thread M Quest for the People of Vorronga, which went for a while and left me hanging then. And there is a thread now not keeping me very active.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corrik55 View Post
    Greetings! So is this a request to make an RP, or are you looking to join one dude? Or am I misunderstanding and you want to do some creative writing outside of RPs strictly?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    I share writing from myself in Creative Writing forum, I responded to the thread The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up M, to join in it, and posted in M The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up OOC, and then being accepted in M The Adventures of the Mixed and Messed up IC, and I was left hanging in that when one member became inactive and one after the other all the other players quit the thread while there was no resolution. And I responded to the thread I A'm looking romantic roleplaying, and the one starting the thread seemed to lose interest in doing anything for that while I had ideas, and there was no more response. I started the thread Willing to roleplay one on one in fantasy setting, and went to Private 1X1 Request/Recruitment, and started a thread M Quest for the People of Vorronga, which went for a while and left me hanging then. And there is a thread now not keeping me very active.
    So, this is answering, that I already post in creative writing here, and I made legitimate attempts to join in roleplay in threads, and roleplayed as well as I might where I was accepted for that, and with starting I was told to be available to post for it every day, and figured out myself the way to clear up enough to leave a time for it every day, and I joined another more recently when that was just dropped, and I responded to requests for one on one roleplaying and I initiated a thread for that myself. So I have been doing everything to be that active here and I still am not. So this is another way after doing everything right for it, to say I will roleplay with any others in any of those ways, to any that see and would be interested, after all else I have tried, I have ideas enough myself for it, but can go along with others' ideas for it instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hi - if you are looking for a roleplay partner, I'm still free. Take a chance on me?

What kind of game do you want? I don't want to do anything... ummm... "for the mature forum only" if you know what I mean.

I like sci-fi, or thriller/horror/supernatural type things set on contemporary Earth, and I quite like super heroes (western style).

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Qwan View Post
    Hi - if you are looking for a roleplay partner, I'm still free. Take a chance on me?

What kind of game do you want? I don't want to do anything... ummm... "for the mature forum only" if you know what I mean.

I like sci-fi, or thriller/horror/supernatural type things set on contemporary Earth, and I quite like super heroes (western style).
    In my own creativity I most like using things of fantasy, I still read different genres with interest, and I am willing to be roleplaying in a thread with those other scenarios from their creativity, though roleplaying in scenarios from my creativity will involve fantasy. So I am willing for the roleplay one on one with you, with that being understood, to know if you provide the world and setting from your creativity or if I provide from my own. For the mature forum would not be needed for this, we don't have to have it, and I will be glad for the roleplaying activity itself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

When you say fantasy do you mean elves and dragons and goblins and that sort of thing? Swords and sorcery?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

When you say fantasy do you mean elves and dragons and goblins and that sort of thing? Swords and sorcery?
    I could include elves, dragons, or possibly goblins, or swords and sorcery, or any combination of those or any of that sort of thing, but I don't mean fantasy necessarily including those. For an example, I consider my writing shown in the Creative Writing forum, which can be looked at, to be fantasy, or with fantasy elements, but not using any of those that were listed being asked about. But if you have preferences, such as superheroes, or something else, we can discuss any of those being included, if we have a one on one roleplaying thread together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hmm. OK. I like sci-fi, or thriller/horror/supernatural type things set on contemporary Earth, and I quite like super heroes (western style). Would you like to try one of those three?

I don't want to do romance or sexual scenes, or just screwing around with silly stories. Is that ok?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hmm. OK. I like sci-fi, or thriller/horror/supernatural type things set on contemporary Earth, and I quite like super heroes (western style). Would you like to try one of those three?

I don't want to do romance or sexual scenes, or just screwing around with silly stories. Is that ok?
    It is okay, I still want to know if you want to write the world of the scenarios for us to roleplay in, or are you preferring that the one you interact with in a roleplaying thread, which would be me in this case, has more of those things prepared. If it would be me, those things could still include fantasy in them. I can enjoy reading or watching sci-fi stories, but I will not do well writing for that, I am sure. I can kind of include horror and supernatural in the writing, and I might try to be inclusive for a superhero story. But if you have great ideas for these other things it could be for you to write up what story arrangements there could be for that. I will not involve myself in writing for silly stories, and I do not need sexual scenes included in any of what I write, it would not be missed then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast