Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey it's me

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Historical 1x1, Sci-fi, Horror, AU
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Why did I not see any of these posts?! lol Last reply always said it was me on my subscriptions! Sorry Pidipuuu ! Let me PM you x
    "Ye mustn't be afraid to ask for help. Pride is a good thing, my girl, but it will kill you in time." - Granny Weatherwax

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Mmmm stroopwafels.... Me want
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    @DuchessLivilla; @Tessa1436; @Doe; @upscalerat;

Would any of you fine members be interested in writing a story with our resident stroopwafel Pidipuuu?
    I know I can try, and see how it goes..

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa1436 View Post
    I know I can try, and see how it goes..
    I can play with you... Do you have a story you want to play?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DuchessLivilla View Post
    Why did I not see any of these posts?! lol Last reply always said it was me on my subscriptions! Sorry Pidipuuu ! Let me PM you x
    I didn't got your pm
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

@Azazeal849, thank you for the tag!

@Pidipuuu I've PM'd you!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I wonder why there were not responses to my responses to join for role playing in request threads. I didn't want to say something wrong that would be why I don't get answered. It was the case with a number of posters here. I would like a role-playing partner that gives me some of the material I can work with in my creative writing in this site.

@Pidipuuu; @upscalerat; @Doe; @DuchessLivilla; @Tessa1436; and others.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=GodlyD&D;3101708]I wonder why there were not responses to my responses to join for role playing in request threads. I didn't want to say something wrong that would be why I don't get answered. It was the case with a number of posters here. I would like a role-playing partner that gives me some of the material I can work with in my creative writing in this site.

hm?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Tessa1436;3101709]
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    I wonder why there were not responses to my responses to join for role playing in request threads. I didn't want to say something wrong that would be why I don't get answered. It was the case with a number of posters here. I would like a role-playing partner that gives me some of the material I can work with in my creative writing in this site.

hm?
    I don't she any post hire of you in sorry, but when I post this treat i just felt better in myself and had things back to order , with my kids and myself, I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa1436 View Post
    hm?
    Yep.
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95976
    I am not angry or upset at all, but I am not giving up. If there are any who what to roleplay with someone, I am here, knowing I can write for good fantasy and adventures to roleplay in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidipuuu View Post
    I don't she any post hire of you in sorry, but when I post this treat i just felt better in myself and had things back to order , with my kids and myself, I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way
    You too.
    https://role-player.net/forum/showth...t=96271&page=2
    I am not hurt, since you are here posting your request to roleplay with someone I should point out I responded earlier to you and was not answered, so as you showed interest in my writing with fantasy and adventure and I am available now with time for writing for this I might remind you.

I would roleplay one on one with any here who had responded to me before, each of whom I had already responded back to. If in fact all, or even some here, would each like to have involvement in writing together, I can have a thread for us in another forum of this site, like the Fantasy Forum, for our involvement. But I can be satisfied with working on the one on one writing too. Hopefully you will not pass this by.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yep.
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95976
    I am not angry or upset at all, but I am not giving up. If there are any who what to roleplay with someone, I am here, knowing I can write for good fantasy and adventures to roleplay in.

You too.
    https://role-player.net/forum/showth...t=96271&page=2
    I am not hurt, since you are here posting your request to roleplay with someone I should point out I responded earlier to you and was not answered, so as you showed interest in my writing with fantasy and adventure and I am available now with time for writing for this I might remind you.

I would roleplay one on one with any here who had responded to me before, each of whom I had already responded back to. If in fact all, or even some here, would each like to have involvement in writing together, I can have a thread for us in another forum of this site, like the Fantasy Forum, for our involvement. But I can be satisfied with working on the one on one writing too. Hopefully you will not pass this by.
    I really sorry forgot that story, i had a lot on my minde and work was killing me, and COVID shit and stuf with my kids and me not feeling good with myself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast