Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey it's me

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Hey it's me

Well after a break... and not feeling good with myself I'm back! and I want to start all over... so new stories and stuff...

What do I love!

Well, I love Pirates and being a slave... I also love spiritual animals and demons vampires and stuff.
    Last edited by Malyka; 05-08-2021 at 06:21 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Werewolf blood

Lyza is an outcast, the black sheep of the village, people prefer to walk around her, pointing after her, not that she can see that, because she has been blind all her life

Before this, Lyza was already a stranger in the village, she was different from the other children, she claimed to hear voices being heard from the forest, it only got worse when people knew that of the 3 children playing in the forest, the one survivor was of an attack by werewolves, a ruthless race that hunted humans and animals.

Lyza was only injured in her upper arm, this made people afraid of her that she had become one of those monsters ... in their eyes, she was cursed, but it has been 6 years since she was bitten and has never been Lyza changed, the only thing that changed about her is that she kept silent about hearing voices.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Blue blood

On a dark night after she got home from work, Anna walks home from work, it is a cold and dark night, some lanterns flicker and one of them shows only a small twilight of light, through the dark streets.

Anna stops for a moment when she feels a newspaper against her cold legs, she stares at it for a moment and then sees the large bold letters on the front page ... "6th young woman found dead" she bends down and picks up the newspaper and looked at the article and shake her head for a moment as she reads the words vampire, and sigh for a moment "People and their fantasies, just a minute and they will end up just like Miss Baldeck, in our deranged department" she mumbles to herself and tosses the newspaper into a trash can, and continues towards the dark park ... the only place, which is currently dark, not provided with good light, to walk through it safely, but she still chose this route

(Anna is a young woman, with rare blood, at least for vampires she is very rare, her blood smells strong and will drive any vampire if this exists in the world completely crazy ... but Anna does not believe in these fairy tales, she will quickly withdraw to that?)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Im open for all story's

Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Greetings. I do not know if you are interested in some open RPS, but I have seen some new postings and have made several listed in my signature that have not gotten off the ground yet. I have seen some threads in the requests forum popping up lately looking like they might be close to what you are looking for.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Up

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

up

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hi Pidipuuu, I'd be down to try your Blue Blood story with you, if you're still looking for a partner! Feel free to send me a PM

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Up

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

hey its me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast