Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

An older man was talking to two men, he was quite concerned that his daughter had disappeared again, he just shook his head and sighed "I should never have argued with her, she's the only one of us that was strong enough. is one of the most powerful dragons to calm, let alone tame "he spoke with great concern" as long as she doesn't get into trouble let alone in the hands of the wrong people like that king "he spoke and looked at the sky" It it's time to light all the torches and get ready for the night "

Allysa was startled by the woman, and looked at her suspiciously, and looked away from the woman, but pulled the warm blanket against her body.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan continued flying through the sky, after some time he noticed a small area that wasn't marked on the map, smirking he flew down and landed in front of the people. There they were just those he was looking for. "Greetings, I seem to have gotten lost on my travels, if I may ask, where am I?" He said in the dragon language, knowing full well they could understand him. He looked down at the man who seemed filled with worry, perhaps even the father of the one he caught... Oooh what a wonderful time for a little game he thought to himself.

The lady finished up and undid the chains on the hands of the girl, then wrapped them close in some bandages while she said: "I'm not allowed go do those on your feet, but this will help you sleep more comfortably, dear." She said and smiled.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the man looked up in surprise, and bowed to the dragon for a moment. "Welcome, in Umeon, my name is Dorian, I am leader of these people, we are protectors of dragons" he said gently and smiled briefly "You must be hungry" and he walked up to the dragon and looked closely at the dragon, "Must say I've never seen your kind ..."

Allysa pulled her wrists back and pulled the blanket closer to her body, and pulled her legs closer to her, and ignored the woman, she didn't care that she was nice, she didn't trust her let alone that she didn't want to talk to this woman
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan lowered his head in a small sign of a bow as well before he said: "It is a great honor to meet you then Dorian, you can call me Dono, I am from a faraway land than here but was growing bored with living in a cave, so I decided to explore." He then chuckled and said: "I am grateful for your offer but I have no hunger as of currently." Sitting down he continued listening to the man who claimed hot to have seen his kind before. "Understandable, are you familiar with alpha dragons? Those that stand above the usual dragons in the lands, each species have one, and I am that of the dark dragons, though many of them have been wiped out due to their less than humane nature of seeking trouble." He tilted his head then asked: "You do seem troubled though sir Dorian, is there a reason behind it? I can perhaps be of help."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian looked at the dragon and nodded "Yes, I am familiar with those dragons, but I have not seen them for centuries, although I must say that my daughter dreamed about them if the god knew where that stubborn child is now. "he said and sighed and sat down" It is my daughter, she is very valuable among the dragons, and if she falls into the wrong hands, it will cause serious damage to our people, before you know it we will have normal people here who think to use or kill the dragons, "he said, looking up at the sky

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well, your daughter sounds like a lovely person indeed, how long as she went missing for?" He asked as he tilted his head. "And I must say, I haven't seen any of your kind either for years now, many rumors about your extinction has raised, why remain in hiding? You are a very powerful group and dragons have always been on your side." He grew quite a lot more curious hearing just how important that girl was, smirking a little though not showing it all too clearly. "Perhaps I could help you find her, might take me a few days but with someone in such importance, surely she must be returned here."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian looked at the dragon and smiled briefly "We choose to live in peace, and not under the power of the king, a monster that passes through dragons for his own pleasure" he said calmly and stood up "And my daughter has been missing for 4 days, I hope she's not in big trouble, because she still has a lot to learn, and I'm worried about her, because she's not like all of us, she wears it hard like a dragon, who gave his life to her "said Dorian, and walked slowly to a house" But thank you for your offer ... for helping me find my daughter "he spoke kindly" But I know that dragons do not just do anything for nothing , they always want something in return "

Allysa had made herself completely small in the corner of the room despite the fire and the warm blanket she felt a shiver go down her spine, it was not fear of what was to come, no it was the loneliness she felt the lack of freedom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan stood up again and then said: "I see, sounds troublesome indeed, but you are in danger when so small and alone, a kingdom is a way of protection... Though only a good one, don't go running into the wrong people, humans are evil things waiting to use you." He followed after him while he listened and then growls a bit saying: "Four days is far too long! I shall act at once, this is a crisis to be dealt with... I shall find and return her, please take this as a way of contacting me when there is any extra information." He summoned a magical piece of paper that when written on sends him some information. "Watch the paper as I'll keep you updated as well... Any ideas on where she might have gone? Just a small hint for me to start looking at?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian looked at the dragon "She hates the king" he spoke and took the paper and looked at it for a moment and then back to the dragon, "And we choose to live here ... without some idiot about us rule "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan nodded and said: "Well then I'll start looking around the castle area of that kingdom, I'll keep you updated and bring her back safely... Do just make sure you remain safe." He bowed his head once more and flew off. His plan started now, they will grow attached and trust him over a few days, he will marry that girl as rhe king in the meantime and a day or so after that 'rescue' her. Perhaps take a few more days of getting to know them before revealing just who they trusted so much.

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast