Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You mean two years ago, and worry all over you, have a very sweet cat lady, with whom I like to share the bed, and who is even better in bed than you" said Malik without looking at her.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"No it's been at most a year ago Malik, don't go making some lies to make you feel better... And besides, you have a bunch of sweet people in bed it's nothing new." She said and rolled her eyes. "Besides im not going to be insulted by your little oh she is better crap either, you know she isn't and just don't want to give me the pleasure of admiring it... You are so immature honestly." She got her horse and got on then started riding off while she said: "By now you should know the guilt-tripping thing doesn't work on me."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Go suck someone empty" spoke Malik and took his horse, and sat on it and completely ignored her. "I don't understand why he had to ask you"

Allysa, looked up for a moment, and put her head back down "I hate this"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rina huffed and said: "That's the best you got? And I'll tell you why, because I am a damn good fighter and we make a great team, always have, but now you go around acting like some tantrum-throwing teenager because I freaked out with your sudden proposal out of the damn blue when we weren't even dating, we literally had sex a few times and you threw me with marriage, did you expect me to not freak out?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Instead of complaining about that question about getting married, can you just keep your mouth shut and just do your job?" Said Malik who got a bit agitated, for a moment he stopped and saw Elizabeth walking, and nodded kindly to her and jumped off his horse, and walked up to her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek "I try to return for the night, and I promise to be on time for dinner" he spoke kindly and stroked the cat lady's cheek and smiled equally friendly to her.

Allysa shivered for a moment and hid herself completely in the blanket.It was rather unknown what pregnancy was like among their species, as she belonged to a century-old half breed, that could transform into a dragon, but lived mainly as a human, but even up to Allysa did not quite belong to that race because she was the first, among her people who had received a heart from a dragon, and could actually transform into a dragon without a stone, but unfortunately was an untrained wild dragon,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Why the fuck are you giving me an attitude now?" She just said and huffed then watched him come to a stop near some Catwoman. Elizabeth smiled seeing Malik and then blushed a bit before saying: "Okay, be safe." She rested her head on his chest for a moment before suddenly the other woman just said: "That's a two-day travel Malik, how do you plan on being back exactly?" She shook her head and just had her horse continue on. Elizabeth just frowns and sighed saying: "Alright which is it then Malik?"

Donovan came back with some old fruits that were a favorite to pregnant dragons, it made them feel better too. He placed it next to her and said: "This should help you, I can find more if you want some more okay?" He smiled at her and then got her some tea as well.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Malik sighed, he had forgotten how far it was, and gave her another kiss "I promise to be back soon, and as soon as I get home, you will be all mine" he spoke with a smile and kissed her again and then got back on his horse "Let's go men"

Allysa stuck her head out from under the blanket, and looked at the fruit, and sat down, she stared at it for a moment and hesitantly took a piece of fruit, and took a piece in her mouth, and closed her eyes when she felt the intense sweet taste. of the fruit tasted in her mouth

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth sighed and said: "Just be safe okay?" She kissed him back and waved as he sets off. The group all quickly followed behind him to catch up to Rina who was already at the front not planning on waiting for them to catch him.

"Should I get you some more of them?" He asked her as he watched her eat it, smiling a little as he was glad it seemed to satisfy her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa shook her head and took one last piece of fruit, and got out of bed, and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a warm bath"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright, enjoy." He replied and walked towards the door while saying: "Let me know if you need anything okay?"

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast