Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242526272876 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at the older woman for a moment, then back to the painting "Maybe that's why he is a pain in the ass" muttered as she took a bite of her fruit, and decided to continue walking through the castle.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She just laughed softly and shrugged saying: "Who knows my queen." She continued with her work after that.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I hate that people call me that," she murmured and walked further through the castle, the farther she walked the colder it got, and the more uncomfortable she felt, for a moment she stroked her chest, and felt a stab at her heart, not because she was too far away from Dovona but something else was hiding deep inside the castle
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan continued his work, soon he glanced around before asking some of the guards to go check on Allysa. Something saying she might have some trouble, but at times it was only an overreaction so he didn't want to bother her too much if that was the case.

Rina watched as they reached the place. Seeing the rebels going around and then said: "Alright prepare for an attack." She got her horse to go faster before making her sword ready for action.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa walked deeper into the castle, and went down a huge staircase, for a moment she stopped and put her hand against the stone wall, it felt cold and wet, and for a moment she felt the cutting cold on her lungs, but still she walked further , she felt it getting older, but also wetter, and now her dress clung to her body, for a moment she stopped again and brushed the wall again and felt deep scratches in the thick walls, she stared at it and then looked at her hand , and saw all the old blood, and wiped it on her dress.

Malik grinned and grabbed his sword and then attacked the bandits

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan sighed and finally stood up starting to look for Allysa, the feeling was getting a bit too bad. Soon he started to call for her to see if she would answer making it easier to find her.

Rina continue fighting as they reached them. Telling her group to catch whoever they could while she fought them off quickly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt more pain and grabbed her chest and went to two huge locked doors, she tried to open them but soon her body weakened and she passed out.

Malik grinned and killed some bandits and captured a few as well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan started looking more and soon went towards the dark area he had in the castle. Hurrying down he noticed the passed-out Allysa and sighed walking over and picking her up. The place didn't affect his body as it did hers so he just carried her off towards the bedroom.

"I win." Rina just told him and got off her horse as she tied up the last and then said: "Well then I am going drinking now that we can." She got back onto her horse and started making her way towards town not really even looking at him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"This is not a game" said Malik and went to work, and looked at his men. "See if people need our help, and make sure you help them" he ordered and took his water bottle and took a sip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rina just rolled her eyes at him and went into the town where she just walked off towards the bar and got herself a drink. Just sighing as she laid back and waited for her drink.

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242526272876 ... LastLast