Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa woke up the next day, she opened her eyes angrily and soon saw that the small fire had gone out, and made herself even smaller in the blanket, she felt the chain around her ankle dragging on the ground and for a moment closed her eyes and sat up straight and ran her hand through her long red hair for a moment, then looked at the door, and looked around again and saw a cup filled with water and threw the water into a corner and threw the cup against the door "LET ME OUT!!!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan came walking into the room and chuckled saying: "My my aren't you noisy... Now now it's time for the nice maids here to go give you a much-needed bath if I can say so myself... And prepare you for the big day, plans are made and soon enough you will be queen, isn't that something?" He smirked and removed her chains.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him angrily, when he got closer she managed to hit him in the face, and she looked at him angrily "I refuse to be your wife" she spoke angrily and then kicked him between the legs and wanted to run away
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan wasn't really affected by her attempts to hurt him. He just grabbed her arm and threw her against the wall before saying: "That is how to properly hurt someone... If your assassination is going to work you need to do better than that sweet thing." He laughed a little.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt his grip, and then she felt him threw her against the wall, causing her to fall to the ground, immediately she looked at him angrily "Don't think I'm afraid of you ... and I refuse to become your wife she spoke angrily, and got up, and looked at him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Told you... You don't have a choice, watch, I'll even make you fall in love with me." He said and smirked remembering what her father said about her dream of meeting an alpha dragon, and that dragon was right in front of her without her even knowing. "Now behave." A few of the maids came in to take her off towards rhe bathes.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa angrily threw a vase at him, which exploded against the wall next to him "The next one will hit! And I will never fall in love with a pig-like you" she spoke angrily and saw how some women entered, everyone looked the ground they were all afraid of their king, Allysa looked at them and put her arms over each other "I refuse to take a bath or wear one of those disgusting dresses" she said but immediately felt one of the women pulling her along to the baths.

Once at the baths there was a huge, sturdy woman. who grinned for a moment, revealing her front teeth, for a moment Allysa felt a fit of nausea, when she could smell the scent of the woman's teeth, which with a false grin pulled the old dress from Allysa's body and put her in an icy bath Allysa made a little scream and wanted to jump out, but felt the woman's firm grip, and soon felt her being washed, immediately she pressed her legs against her breasts and felt uncomfortable and hit the hair a few times. hands away from the women, she even bit one of the women hard in the hand, causing her to feel a hard slap in the face from the big ugly monster, who too often bared her teeth and apparently enjoyed it.

After being washed, Allysa was dressed with some brutal violence, she felt even more uncomfortable and furious inside and soon began to realize that there was no way out for her for now, and knew she was just in big trouble, for a moment she closed her eyes and tried to make contact with one of her younger dragons, but she was shocked to find that something was blocking it.

once dressed in a beautiful dress that showed more and parts her body and especially almost popped her breasts out of the dress, Allysa was taken away, she felt terrible, but this made her hate the king even more and she will refuse to say yes let alone behave and make it hard for this man
    Last edited by Malyka; 05-10-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan just chuckled at her aggressive behavior, he left and allowed the rest to clean her off no matter how much she resisted. He started working a bit, soon realizing she tried sending a message out to someone though his own magic quite easily blocked it. But it gave him another idea. He was going to have fun watching her fall in love with her rescuer only to realize it was him all along, the look on the faces of the people, her people even was going to be hilarious and at that point, they would perhaps have realized he didn't want to harm any of them. Though the misbehaving little person soon to be his bride will know her place while she was around there.

Soon he heard that they had finished bathing her. So he decided to go check up on the girl. Reaching the room he smiled and glanced over the clothes that honestly were way too open to his liking but the people were trying very hard to make him accept her. "Well, at least you don't smell like crap anymore... I do hope you weren't too much problems for the poor maids... I did higher some stronger girls for the job." He crossed his arms and then looked down at her.

"So the wedding is in two days, get yourself, comfortable dear... You'll be staying here for a long long time." He added before he once more turned to leave. "The guards will keep you at bay, I simply don't have time to deal with you much... As not even, I want this annoying wedding but I need to keep my people happy." He waved his hands up and left. But then started his little mind game. Using his dragon voice to appear in her head.

"Hello? Don't be afraid... I have noticed a signal getting blocked, I am on a mission to find a lost girl that went missing four to five days ago, her father is really worried and I was wondering if you had any information regarding that in the castle area?" The voice spoke. Of course, Donovan could walk and talk on as if it was never him, making this little trick all too realistic while at the end showing them the true power of a dragon king.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa glared after him "I HATE YOU" she shouted and threw some at the door again and sat down on the bed.

Allysa was shocked when she heard the voice and sighed and closed her eyes for a moment "That must be me, my father is too concerned, but I want to get out of here, the king is forcing me to marry him" she said and stood up and walked to the window and looked out the window

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The voice was silent for a moment and then said: "Wait... You managed to get captured by the king? Dear, that is such a dangerous position... Your father has every right to worry, you being with such a dangerous man." He sighed and then said: "Now now... It might take a few days for me to get you out of there, please do try and stay alive, you can contact me as much as you wish, such petty magic can't stop an alpha dragon's power." Admitting to her just what he was, wanting to hear what she would think of that.

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast