Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked after him and shook her head, and walked away with the kids

Malik came back after a long time, and walked into the kitchen, and looked around for a moment, and grabbed a glass of water and took a sip, then walked back to the room and stared at his daughter sleeping in the crib "Maybe you and your mom would be better off with someone like me"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The two happily followed her while Ellie said: "Mommy should get some more rest too later, mommy was home for a whole week because of those bad people."

Elizabeth finished cleaning up the last few things then heard Malik enter, she sighed and placed the things away before walking over towards where he was, seeing him with their daughter. She walked over and said: "Feeling better?'

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at her daughter, and smiled a little "Maybe, but for now I'm in the mood for fruit, and a lot of fruit and then a nice warm bath" she said and walked into the kitchen with the children "Okay where are you in the mood in?"

Malik was shocked for a moment, and looked at her "Ow, hey how is Joseph?" he asked a bit uncomfortably and put his daughter back in her bed
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Okay! We can get mommy some fruit too!" She said cheerfully and rushed into the kitchen more while her brother just chuckled and said: "Cookies! I'm in the mood for cookies."

Elizabeth looked at him and walked over while she said: "He is asleep, but he is fine... Are you okay?" She rested her head on his chest and just sighed a bit while standing there.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Malik put an arm around her and sighed and kissed her head "I've felt better" he said calmly, pulling her even closer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth placed her arms around him and looked up at him saying: "Don't take everything my mother says seriously okay? You are a wonderful husband and father, always remember that."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa gave both children fruit, and sat down when suddenly a cook suddenly walked in. Allysa jumped from the chair, looked anxiously at the man, and began to breathe faster, causing her to have a panic attack.

Markus sighed "I'll try, but she's getting on my nerves, I'm not going to force my son to say grandma to her, or your mother, he's going through too much now the change of his senses, the death of his mother"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The cook just looked confused before he rushed out to call for some help. Ellie looked at her mother and said: "Mommy, are you okay? It's just the cook mommy."

Elizabeth sighed softly and said: "My mother is only trying to help, even if she isn't quite doing it right... She could have very easily decided she would never see him as her grandchild because he isn't my child, yet she did choose to accept him." She gently let him go then said: "I'm going to take a bath, do you wish to join?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa shivered and tried to calm down, soon the door opened again, and she saw Dovona

Markus sighed and pulled her back into his arms, kissing her neck. "I love taking a bath with you, and aren't you almost in heat already?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan walked over and picked her up saying: "Hey it's okay beautiful, you are safe." He sighed and held her close then kissed her forehead.

Elizabeth softly moaned and then said: "Sweetheart I just gave birth, it's going to take a few months before I go into heat again, but not like I won't enjoy some bedtime with you." She softly chuckled.

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast