Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 247273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa soon hid her face, in his chest "I'm sorry" she spoke softly.

Malik grinned "It's a good thing we have a special bath for me, big enough for my big body" he spoke with a grin and stroked her tail and grinned briefly
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan took her back to their room and just held her as he sat down on the bed and said: "It's fine, you are still healing from what had happened so take your time, no need to push yourself, love."

Elizabeth smirked and said: "Well I do love that big body of yourself... So let's go." She took his hand and pulled him off towards their bathroom.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Malik grinned and picked her up just then their daughter started to cry, and Malik already smelled the diaper, he sighed and put her down again and gave her a kiss "I'll do her, you take a bath"

"But the kids need me, and I don't want to be in bed all day" she said softly and snuggled up to him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth groaned as the little girl started crying and then she kissed him back and said: "I'll fill it, come join me when you are done." She smiled at him and walked off towards the bathroom.

"They are doing fine, they are old enough to take good care of themselves... So just relax." He replied and smiled at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No they are still my little babies, they need me" she said softly, closing her eyes for a moment.

Malik looked at her "Of course I'll be in bed with you later" he spoke with a grin and started to change his daughter and gave her a bottle, and after a while fell asleep with her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Just sleep love, they are fine." He said and held her close just closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Elizabeth cuddled closer to him and watched him fall asleep with a small sigh. She kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa woke up the next morning and was curled up against Dovona, she yawned and looked at the still sleeping Dovona and for a moment her cheeks turned red, and laid her head back on his chest.

Malik had been awake several times, the first time he had woken up he had changed his daughter and put her back in her own bed. Malik had made breakfast in the kitchen and walked into the bedroom, and put the tray on the bed, and kissed his wife on her forehead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan slowly woke up as he felt Allysa move and then opened his eyes glancing down at her with a smile. "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" He asked her softly as he wrapped his arms around her more and sighed softly just closing his eyes up again.

Elizabeth yawned as she woke up, looking up at Malik for a moment before she smiled and said: "Good morning, you were quite restless last night, something on your mind?" She sat up and kissed him then looked at the food and said: "You are so sweet, thank you." She happily started eating.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I slept well" she said softly and crawled all the way up to Dovona again and closed her eyes, at that moment their door opened slowly and both children stuck their heads into the room.

Malik smiled "There is nothing on my mind, and don't worry," he said and sat down on the bed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan looked at the two and smiled saying: "You can come to join us." He then cuddled closer to his wife and just sighed happily.

Elizabeth sighed and finished her food then placed it to the side before cuddling up to him while kissing his neck before moving up to his jaw. She then softly kissed his lips and said: "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 247273747576 ... LastLast