Page 1 of 87 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Mother of Dragons (Secret and Pidi M for Mature)

for centuries her people lived in a very secret location, they were said to be an extinct race ... a race of people that controlled the element of fire, and some of them had the gifts to communicate with dragons, a very dangerous being that according to people outside the world was dangerous.

However, there were many stories about the king of a very strong kingdom, which was very powerful, and that many countries dare not argue against, they had heard stories of how he hunted dragons and killed them with ease, there were even people who had seen this king kill dragons.

A woman ... in her very young life had also witnessed how this disgusting king had killed a very innocent young dragon, out of anger, and against the very strict rules of her people, she had gone to the castle to kill the king, however, she was captured, and was captured by a spell, and locked up with several women who were about to be selected to become someone's wife, many of whom would become women for one of the mighty councilors, or would become a slave, but what they didn't know one of them was chosen to be the future wife of the king.

Allysa had always been a savage, her father was a man without a wife, and leader of the people who for centuries had lived somewhere where no other people knew, it was also forbidden to leave the kingdom of her father.

Allysa herself had lax about many rules that often got her into trouble after breaking many, and now after running away she had gotten into extreme trouble after killing the king for wanting an innocent dragon. she was now captured herself, and lay dazed, by a powerful potion in a spacious room with all beds, surrounded by several women, all beautifully dressed, and many were not afraid, some were crying, and found themselves too young to get married, but knew it was better for their family name.

Allysa stared dazed at the door she refused to put on one of those beautiful dresses or to behave herself, she had already bitten some of the guards, which is why the councilors, and the wizard who worked for the king, gave the young woman something soothing hope she wouldn't hurt the king.

Malik the first guard of the king entered the throne room and bowed to the king "My Lord, councilors the women are ready to be elected by the councilors, however, we have a new wife in two days, I advise the councilors to be careful, in choosing this wild woman 'he spoke and straightened up, and leaned his hand on the head of his sword, and looked a moment at the councilors and then at the king and then looked back at his guards, and signaled to bring the women in.

All the women ran quickly into the throne room, and two guards dragged a young woman with them, who sagged a bit through her legs, but the guards didn't care that the woman fell to the ground, and immediately grabbed her from the ground. councilors, I advise you to lock up this savage in one of the camps .... she is too wild "he said and looked briefly at the young woman who glared at Malik for a moment and then glared at the king, and then took hold of the sword of one of the watchmen, and pointed him toward the king, and had difficulty in holding the sword toward the king
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The king of the Dragonport kingdom was known for his power, most even called him the dragon slayer, his rule was terrifying, his behavior even more. Quite easily he would get ticked off by someone just looking at him wrongly. It was hard to tell him what to do, how he got the crown was another dark story on its own seeing he beheaded the previous king and anyone who stood against him from that day. Though he had a little hidden secret himself, one no one but the closest person to him knew, and one dragons could sense, which is why he hated them close to his lands.

Advisors had managed to convince him to find a wife, yet he desired no such thing many did say it would please the kingdom's people if a friendlier face was around the royalty. Though he didn't plan on having them stick around for long, wanting to use this as an opportunity to show people what happens when they try to force him into something, he would eventually hang her in front of the city, wanting to see just what the people would do then. No one got close to him unless he allowed it, but for now, he would be patient.

His red eyes glanced over at Malik, one of the people he actually trusted. "Rather a wild woman than some little pretty face they wish for me to have around, thinking they can tell their king what to do, I'll show them just what happens." He said with a slight hiss as he leaned back, by now those close to him would perhaps already suspect what he planned on doing, the guards themselves are most likely preparing to clean bodies within this week. "Tell me again, why should I keep an annoying little bug alive in this castle." He glanced at the counselors who no doubt wanted this to succeed.

Suddenly the woman came in, he barely even cared to look at them as he said: "Oh great, they are either loud, smell bad or wait... are on the floor, at least choose better." He stood up and walked over towards them looking at the one the guards held, looking at her dazed self, fiery red eyes that matched her long red locks, what a pitiful state for such a wild creature as herself. He sensed magic in her then smirked saying: "So this is the wild one? Fine take her, more reason, later on, to kill her then." He walked back to his throne and said: "Do whatever with the rest, perhaps you all want some wives seeing you are all in such a lovey-dovey mood these days... Stupid fools, now get them out of my sight."

Sitting back down he said: "So what next, I am only playing along so much, so might as well spit it all out at once then trying to feed me small portions... Supposedly some large ceremony? Allowing the city to celebrate more, I guess that is the only good thing coming from this, oh actually Malik, the orcish tripes, they are also coming here today right?" He summoned some documents from thin air and started reading them.

So what was this little secret he had, why had he hated dragons so much? Such things were unknown to everyone, and he planned on keeping it that way. But perhaps if you knew dragons well, you knew they were territorial, aggressive, and some species, downright mean. A black dragon, his nickname at times though if he caught you calling him that, you might lose your head, it came too close to the truth he tried to hide. Donovan, king of the Dragonport kingdom.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was taken roughly by the guards "you monster" she spoke angrily and tried to get away from the guards but felt how tired her body was.

Allysa was one of the few of her race that could talk to all dragons, yet she had always been a savage, and she had a will of her own. and got into a lot of trouble.

Malik once shook his head and sighed "Are you sure you want her highness, we suspect that she came here to kill you" spoke Malik and looked on, at his king, Malik knew that the king knew dark secrets but decided never to ask, let alone that if the king had plans for anything then he was unstoppable
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan heard the girl call him a monster and just chuckled darkly as he said: "You don't even know the start of it." He then looked towards Malik, smirking while he said: "That makes it more fun dear Malik, I want to see what little beast she is, certainly no human... No no, something else, I'm going to find out what eventually." He made the documents disappear then stood up and stretched his arms.

"Now if we are done here, set up whatever plans are needed, I have people I must meet and things that must be done... More important things than wild little bugs you all drag in here." He said and sighed as he started leaving, going out to meet the orcs where they agreed to help each other. His kingdom was the only one that allowed creatures of all kinds to walk about as equals, which is why it held so much power, it wasn't isolated to just one species as rhe rest. And with that power, he planned a lot of things, like taking over the empire.

After finishing his daily chores he walked off towards where they kept the girl. Entering the room while glancing over at her saying: "So you want me dead I presume? I knew you tried getting in here, I sensed you... Stupid to try and attack on your own little things, a group is much more preferred when planning an assassination... Now, look at you, stuck here, powerless, and getting prepared for a miserable short little life, or perhaps a longer one if you amuse me enough."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was chained in a small room when the door opened and the king came in and started talking to her, she wanted to attack him, but was soon stopped by the chains, she looked at the king in disgust and spat at him.

"I don't need anyone to kill you, you're a monster," she spoke angrily, trying to attack him again, ignoring the pain of the chains that cut her pale skin, causing her dark red blood to rise. the stone was dripping cold ground, but she didn't care "I would rather die than be a prisoner, of a king whom I disgusted, and would rather see dead" she spoke angrily, and only grew furious because she did not see him could grab and accidentally regret a ball of fire at his head which startled her, because that was something she did not want to show that she controlled the element of fire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan grinned as he watched her getting all angry and worked up yet unable to do anything about it. "Oh my oh my what an awful way to talk to your king, future husband even... Please do continue, it gives me more pleasure to make you suffer and submit under me." He walked closer and then took his sword out to lift her chin with the tip of it. "Well, the more you wish to be dead the more I'll keep you alive... Much more fun giving you hell." He chuckled and then saw the flames coming towards him, but with a simple wave of his hand, it was gone. "Oh, fire blood, aren't you suppose to be extinct... So there are still of you, do tell me where the rest of your family is, even if you don't I will find them, much too interesting than not to involve them don't you think? At least now I also know why you hate me, a dragon keeper your kind is, I haven't seen one in age- I mean it's rumored that none have been seen in ages."

He chuckled and then turned to leave again while he said: "Well good luck with your trying to kill me thing going, I'm looking forward to it, I want to see what a wild little thing as yourself can do... Even though, you will fail, multiple times, over and over, until you give up all hope." He glanced back at her and smirked then said: "So let's see, just what that family of yours think once I discovered them, I just know that would upset you more."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt the tip of his sword, and looked at him, she was disgusted at the words "his wife, and looked at him angry" I will never be your wife, and I will never tell you where the others are "she said and continued glaring at him.

Allysa knew that her father was going to get angry, that she had let herself be caught by dangerous people like this, and that he would certainly punish her for endangering her own kind.

"And you are not and never will be my king, I dislike you, and don't think I'm afraid of you"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan smirked and said: "Too late for that, you are technically already my wife, the queen even, won't your little family be proud to hear that, their beloved member a queen of the strongest and biggest kingdom around... Marvelous." He laughed a bit while opening the door, ready to leave.

"Told you, you don't need to tell me, I'll just find them, will only take me a few days more that's all, don't worry, I'm not mad, I don't plan on making them extinct, in fact, quite the opposite... I'll keep them safe, as long as they keep other dragons away from here, it's a win-win honestly." He said looking at her then smirked before adding: "Oh and you will learn to fear me, just watch." He then left rhe room and told the guards to get her food and water.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM! YOU MONSTER" she roared after him and tried to get free, and savagely kicked the food that the guards brought her, it took more than a day until Allysa was quiet, and in a corner of the sat in the room, panting and glaring at the closed door.

Allysa knew that her client was hard to find and that her father and the others tried to keep all dragons away from civilization, however, there were some dragons that were a bit too wild and would not join the other dragons.

Allysa closed her eyes for a moment, and made herself small, she felt the cold coming from the cracks of the window, and opened her eyes for a moment, and saw how the light of the moon hit the floor of the room.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Donovan simply ignored her, he went to the map room that held a large map powered by magic, it was over the entire empire, he now just had to find all the small dark spots, somewhere there he knew this group would be hiding. Of course, they would have a dislike to the king himself so he would have to find them in disguise and win their trust slowly from there. He didn't want to harm them, they were a special race, one he planned on protecting. No harm would be allowed upon them.

As time when by he found a few areas that could be at, then he told the rest of the people he was going out for a short period. But he refused to say where and why, he wanted this to be another secret for the time being. Once on the outskirts with no one following him he sighed and shifted into a large black dragon, raking flight and blending into the night sky while seeking out this hidden village he knew would understand him even in dragon form, though unlike most lesser dragons he could communicate even with humans in this form but that was another secret he planned on keeping.

A maid came into the room, clearly older and not human, a goblin which made her shorter than Allysa by a bunch. She carried blankets and other things to help the young woman warm up. The older lady looked up at her and sighed saying: "Oh dear, they didn't take off the chains huh? Such brutish behavior towards a lady." She placed the warm things down then went and closed the window better before lighting up a small fire in the firepit to make it warm in the room.

Page 1 of 87 12351 ... LastLast