Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {M} 5 star desert (IC)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

He coughed quietly, looking at her in confusion. He cleared his throat before standing straighter than he had been.

“I… suppose. I’d like to make sure your Pa’d be alright with it before I take you up on your offer, but I wouldn’t say no to a place to sleep.” He finished awkwardly. This was a weird situation she had put him in, and he didn’t truly know what to think. Still, it’d be better than what he had been sleeping on.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

several people looked over at the new comer that just walked in as the bar tender just said "'ight" and started pouring a drink, giving little thought to what the man looked like.

"Hey, whitey," a drunk muttered, "look boys, you see him? He's a pa'l as a ghost." he slurred and started to move towards Dr. Harmon with balled fists.

"Whoa there, Jerz," one guys said, getting in his way while some friends tried to hold him back, and whispered in his hear. After that, the man could be heard muttering curses and obscenities under his breath concerning a bird.
    But the man's friends seemed to eye him as well, as if he was some sort of puss bag they wish would go away.

"Hey, don't mind them," the bar tender told Harmon as he got closer, "Strangers, about to move on. They won't be around for more than a day or two I reckon. So, what brings you here?"

----------------------

"great," she said to the man, "We can ask him when we get there."
    She walked over and unhitched a small, dark bay, hopped into the saddle, and looked at the man expectantly.
    If he had a horse, he'd get his, or maybe hop on with her if he didn't. But she expected me may ask before mounting with her.

It wouldn't be a long ride, just a bit south is all.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Well met, Friend," the albino smiled, tipping his hat. "Doctor Stanley Harmon, M.D. and surgeon at your service."

He smiled, letting his voice travel. "I travel town to town, farm to ranch providing what services I can to the afflicted and infirmed. I've brought children into this world and sat by the bedside of the elderly when they were ready to leave it. In my practice, I've had to treat bullet and arrow wounds, hernias, fevers and chills, the mad and the occasional amputation."

He paused for effect, then leaned in a little close. "I'm very good with a saw."

Dr. Harmon drew back. "I'm also a compounding pharmacy, able to roll my own pills. It's especially handy for people bed-ridden and infirmed."

"I don't suppose you know anyone who needs my services?" he inquired, his right eyebrow arching inquisitively. "Sad to say, the life of a traveling doctor has little to commend itself - but you do get out more and meet a greater range of people."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The bar tender scratched his chin for a minute before answering "Well, McHaivenn has been in horrible for a while." He said.

"Ah, who needs that fur lover." One man spoke up near the bar.
    "Cearian has always been willing to lend a hand. Even to you. Show some respect." The deputy in the corner said.

The bar tender nodded, "Miss McHaivenn just left. She lives with her sick father on a small ranch to the south." He said, "You might be able to catch her if you hurry."
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 06-13-2021 at 01:10 AM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"I see," Dr. Harmon sighed ruefully, straightening up. He'd have to wait a little longer to wash the dust from his throat.

Reaching into his pocket, he tossed 2 bits on the bartop. "Much obliged. Would this be the young lady with the coyote ears?"

Once he got the affirmative, he strode out of the bar, looking for the pair he saw earlier.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12