Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [IC] Breach By Night [M]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Stella was a little distracted by the conversation, but that still didn't keep her from winning.
    Still, she couldn't help but look up and grit her teeth at the mention of this package, police, and hand washing.
    She'd played enough games of all kinds, and had a good enough imagination to know that he was concerned that it could be a small bomb, or some sort of toxic substance. Father was getting himself really deep in this one.

Stella let herself slip and worry showed on her face for a moment as she remembered some of the smaller attempts made on dad's life, some coming close to getting everyone else as well.
    She remembered dad laying in the hospital after a small hit and run after one investigation. And she herself had almost ended up in the hospital along with Al, and she suspected it was connected.

She shook herself a little as she noticed everyone else was worried, too.
    This was looking less and less like a vacation, even though she already knew it wasn't. But a get away was still something to look forward to. She had to lighten the mood.
    "Hey, how about another round?" She asked in a low voice with a smile that even she felt was forced.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Alex shifted uncomfortably in her seat as her dad tried, and failed, to talk quietly. Police, suspicious packages, crime families… It was all too close to her family for her liking. Beyond being worried for herself, she worried for her father, her mother, her sisters too. Even if they were annoying. She heard Stella suggest another game in a pained voice and felt the energy in the car dip dangerously low. Everyone, except maybe Rachel, was on edge, and she wasn’t helping.

“Sure.” She croaked. Clearing her throat, she spoke up again, a bit more clear. “Sure. Let’s play another game.” She opened Among Us again. “What’s the room code?”

As the game began, her mind drifted to her sports equipment in the trunk of the car, including her aluminum baseball bat. She wondered if she’d have to use it.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The moment he heard the hint of edge in his boss's voice, and the urgency of the order of events that he wanted to happen. All of these things made Mark a little on edge. He didn’t think anything of the letter when it arrived, but now he was thinking that he had made a big mistake by not informing the DA's office about the letter first. Pushing his chair a little bit away from the letter he took his eye off of it as he began to stand up.

“Yes sir.” Was the only thing he could say at the moment. Could he have inadvertently created a mess with his careless actions? Only time would tell, but for now he needed to get everything in order. “I will get right on it. I will give you a call back when I find out about the letter and its contents.” Mark said as he hung up the phone and quickly moved to everything he was instructed to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12