Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorority Slayers: New Semester [1x1][M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The dark beauty hissed for the spell to be undone as Elizabeth listened with perked ears from a distance. The others could only see through the flashing lights and wandering people as the native woman pulled the curtain back and revealed a freckled and lanky redhead huddled over a large leathery tome in her lap. Jakota and the large blonde man Juda seemed surprised and looked at her with recognition. Jakota turned around at the empty glasses and cups, then to Matilda as he rubbed his broad chin from her suggestion.

...Uhh... no offense, but you guys aren't getting anywhere with that plan. Until Willow over there fixes things, I am going to take my risk with a big heaping plate my dude!

He smiled over the crowd at Markus who saw the redhead named Willow being lifted out of her hiding spot and gently, yet insistently pulled over by Kasa. The hippie dressed girl heaved the giant moldy tome up to the counter nervously babbling to her long time friend as they pulled up stools at the counter.

~I mean, I just wanted it to effect me! I don't even know this language so I am surprised anything happened at all! This sobriety spell is not even meant to work outside the body! except now when it seems to work everywhere except within the body! Thank goodness it doesnt evaporate water inside the body, thatd be a lot messier!

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth raised a brow as she watched the native woman and the redhead still talking. She sighed and just said: "So much for having a nice drinking night." She flopped her head down on the table and watched as the other girl got dragged over by Kasa. She sat up again and watched them carefully.

Matilda looked at Jakota then at her glass and sighed saying: "True... Wait you all know magic then?" She looked at him in surprise then over at Kasa and the woman called Willow coming over. She looked at the tome curiously while tilting her head slightly wondering what type of magic it was for. She listened to her babbling about what she actually tried doing with the spell, was she a witch? Perhaps, though Matilda didn't want to ask that to openly, it was still a very public place. Elizabeth just raised a brow at the two and then said: "Wait, do you or do you not know how to get rid of this mess? I want to start this party already." She wondered how open everyone was around magic, even the human girl seemed to know of it, and obviously, the other one was behind it. The rest were wolves.

Markus watched this as he started cleaning again and then frowned as they caught who was behind the disappearance of drinks. Though he decided to remain silent and just watch it play out, hoping this gets solved soon, otherwise he was going to have to deal with annoyed party animals that can't get their drinks down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

While Kasa sat down beside the redhead and forced her to read through the old pages again, Jakota with his master marks in all cooking classes was listing off a laundry list of ingredients for his sandwich to Markus. The large man seemed content with testing the new hire for the club and seeing if he was worth Darcy's generous pay. The goth girl knew that this town was never peaceful, so work at the night club was bound to be demanding of anyone, normal or not.

We do not know anything except how much trouble it can cause. Autumn here is learning... self taught basically... and there are better ways to avoid getting drunk if you want Willow!

Kasa explained to Matilda as she leaned over the redhead. Her tone was not one of annoyance, but more along the lines of trying to keep a child from playing with fire. Willow ruffled through her hair as well as the pages, trying to find a reversal spell as she apologized over and over from under her wild curtain of hair. Finding a clean, simple nullification spell, she gingerly picked up the knobby old wand and gave it a wave again. This time when Markus poured Juda a new glass it sat perfectly still, happy to exist and not change metaphysical state whatsoever.

Alright everyone, this crisis of sobriety is officially averted. Put everyone's refill on my tab please!

Juda said as Jakota was nearly finished explaining how he liked to fry the tomatoes before putting them on his cheese so that it stuck better. Elizabeth was given a fresh glass by the native beauty to make up for her missing drink while Willow quickly stuffed away all her mystical homework. It seems tonight would be safer to take some medication than try and cheat a hangover.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda watched the redhead and her reading carefully, she was quite clearly very curious even though spell casting to this extent wasn't something she did. She rather stayed with her potion-making and plant growing spells but found others quite interesting. With the group now clearly more open about knowing magic, she just chuckled softly and said: "It's still really impressive, plus I can see evaporation coming in handy from time to time... Hmm I wonder what happens when you evaporated potions... Once tried it with boiling them but I caused an explosion accidentally." This caused the cat girl to nearly choking on the drink that she just received after Willow managed to reverse the spell. "What? Why would you even do that?" Elizabeth said looking at Matilda with confusion. She just shrugged and said: "I wanted to see what happens."

Elizabeth just shook her head and said: "And I thought I did risky crap." She just drank her beer again and smiled happily while she said to Juda: "You'll end up broke saying stuff like that too loudly in a club." She laughed a bit and just swallowed down the cold liquid happily.

Markus raised a brow at Jakota that seemed like a pain in the ass to make food for with how picky he was with something as simple as a sandwich. He just shook his head and got what was needed to make it, disappearing to the kitchen to quickly do so. He wasn't much of a cook as it didn't really come with the job description but at least was good with following instructions, and Jakota seemed to give enough unneeded instructions for a sandwich that he didn't have too many problems making it, besides it being time consuming. Once finished he came back and placed the plate down saying: "Should be about it." Then he continued with pouring drinks to those that ordered them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

See what happens? See what happens?? The preserved or congealed mana would be agitated until it was released or forced its way out obviously! Not to mention the possible altering of distil~

Willow lifted her head as she waved her bangled wrists about, clearly not having experience with fudging alchemy before. Kasa shoved a drink under her nose and gave the redhead a heavy patting on the head to stifle the rant before anyone else noticed her horrible lack of subtly with magic. While she may have grown up in a commune where everyone used magic, the young witch had to learn that not everyone, everywhere, always believed in or accepted magic.

Just drink and make sure to eat plenty in between and you will be fine tomorrow morning hon. Stop making a scene or I will have to bring Darcy in early... Here, this'll help!

Kasa said reaching out and snatching the sandwich off Jakota's plate as he was opening his mouth for an enthusiastic test bite. Being top in his cooking courses made him a very self assured critic, but this sandwich tasted like nothing at all. While Jak was bemoaning his loss of dinner, Juda shook his head and rolled around on the counter, facing Elizabeth as he leaned on one elbow to get more eye level and enjoyed his beer at least.

So what do you find yourself doing that is more risky than trying to have a quiet meal in this town?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda listened to her and just smiled a bit saying: "Well it depends on which part you use, I only work with magical plants instead of those you work with, most potions need to be boiled up to mix them well but overdoing it had quite a few unpleasant effects." She rubbed the back of her neck a bit knowing she had caused quite a few problems with her experimenting nature before. Though also discovered a few useful things along with it. Soon Kasa seemed to quiet Willow and she decided it was also better to drop the topic and be a bit more normal around the rest, but was certainly more comfortable now and it clearly showed with her behavior. She got herself a drink again and just sipped it slowly while watching the rest quietly.

Markus frowned as Kasa decided to take the sandwich instead and just finally spoke again saying: "I'm not making another one that complicated, pick something off the menu." He started cleaning up any spills from those that moved their glasses too much while he waited for more orders to come in.

Elizabeth watched the group with a small smile, they didn't seem too bad, even though most of them were wolves. Soon the tall blond seemed to speak to her asking her just what she found riskier than this town making her frown a bit as she said: "Having a meal here doesn't seem all too risky unless you are implying something I don't know of... Besides you just need to enter dark woods with sketchy stories then I'm pretty sure risk goes to a new level then, even more so when you don't know just how wild the wolves get here." She smirked a bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

While the settled down witch was sitting with Matilda and holding her giant glass mug in both hands, the large biker was trying to get through one conversation tonight that did not involve magic words. Juda nodded while rubbing the back of his neck and giving the room a side long glance. With his blue eyes scanning about in a sharp and paranoid sweep, he leaned back towards the dark haired girl.

Aside from being wary of the cafeteria food at the campus... which I'm sure wont come to life again, how many times could that possibly happen, I would say that your likely to get safe meals made at home, and in some restaurants. But in this town its best to have group meals. No need to be caught alone while your trying to relax...

He explained without explaining to much. But the large man was clearly protective of others and wanted to give new people a heads up. Darcy was a pariah at school until she made this nightclub, now the once bullied girl marched into the back of her family bookshop and got waves and cheers from patrons as she approached Jakota. The large man was asking for a good portion of the menu when he felt a tiny poke on the claw tattoo spread across his belly and looked down to see the raven haired girl glaring up at him over her glasses.

Putting my new staff through the wringer tonight? Markus is this man giving you trouble? Don't let him push you around, hes a big teddy bear...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth listened to the man who seemed period about something. She listened to what he said and just frowned a bit as she said: "Okay... So you are telling me there is something fishy with food here?" She wondered what could cause this large man to even seem afraid of eating, alone. Perhaps she did need to keep her guard up more, she knew what she planned on walking into, though now hearing this from someone who seemed more local was getting her mouth wary and curious. "Are there people who are trying to find out what is going on?" She asked softly, then sipped her beer and watched him.

Matilda smiled as she drinks from her glass slowly while she glanced at the people around the club. She perhaps should get out more, this was fun, in its own way. Plus it seemed like a nice way to make friends, everyone seemed nice. She then noticed the woman from earlier coming in and smiled a bit wondering what she was like, her friends were definitely nice.

Markus sighed as he looked at Jakota who seemed to just get more food again, soon he noticed his new boss arriving and then just said: "Well besides eating the house empty, not really." He smirked and then slightly glanced at Juda as he seemed to warn the other woman of something, but he just went to the back again to start up the list of food ordered by the 'teddy bear', just finding what eas needed and putting it together, luckily most were simple things easily found around and made, seeing it wasn't his main job to cook but to serve drinks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Juda shook his head unsure of how much to spill to Elizabeth since things could easily go overboard. It was one thing to advise sticking together and another to sound like a raving lunatic going on about dozens of insane covered up events. Kasa was leaned back on her stool, both elbows curled back upon the counter as she faced out towards the dance floor. Listening to Juda be his usual crusading self, the native girl gave a small smirk feeling like giving him a nip so that he would relax himself. Jakota was on her other side being snarled at by the shortest girl in the club as Darcy made the giant man back away from the counter slowly with his hands up. Her cousin getting reined in before he drove off the only talented man who would brave working for the goth beauty.

But Darc! I am just trying to get dinner finally! It took forever just to get drinks thanks to the Wacky witch of the west!

Jakota whined as Darcy pursed her lips and was wisely given a new target by the cornered man. She glanced at Willow who was swaying back and forth on the stool, making the seat spin until Darcy gave her that look which made the seat squeak to a stop. Heading over to the redhead, the painted faced beauty pushed her glasses up her nose and came to a verdict just by looking at the guilty unconvincing smile Willow was flashing.

...Uhuh... Quit being a jerk, Jak, and make sure to give Mark a big tip after trying to test his patience all night. As your you miss Willow. What did we discuss about magic in public?

I was just trying to remain sober! ...But we found a new friend? Matilda knows alchemy and herbalism as well!

Willow offered as she stuck out a palm towards Matilda. The new girls presence got Darcy to calm down since it was important to welcome new people into safe places like this. At least this meant Willow had someone to talk witchy business with so the club owner sighed and went from cupping the redheads chin to caressing her cheek. At least nothing blew up or changed forms it seemed.

...Well keep your wand in your pants until we get home miss, and Ill cover your drinks tonight Matilda.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth eyed the blond-haired man carefully for a moment as he didn't seem like he planned on sharing any more than he already did. She just decided to shrug off the seriousness and gulp down the rest of her beer quickly, waiting for the bartender to return so that she could get another. She watched the short goth woman putting the much larger man in a corner quite easily, wondering what she was capable of if someone that big clearly avoided conflict with her. She then grinned and said: "So do you bar loungers just sit here all night or actually go have some fun on the dance floor?" She laughed a little and just stretched her arms.

Markus returned again with the bits of food that were ordered and placed them down on the table before he started mixing up drinks again. He watched the group quietly not planning on speaking much, but observing was quite interesting, he could already make out none of them were normal people but neither was he so it just felt quite normal to him. After Elizabeth got her drink she quickly finished it and just hopped off her seat prancing over to the dance floor.

Matilda watched the goth lady being quite scary looking for a bit until she was mentioned as a new friend. She smiled a little and gave a small wave with her left hand while she said: "H-Hello... And it's really okay, I did being my purse, I always do." She was quite happy having made some friends that seemed like quite a fun bunch of people. She watched Elizabeth disappear to the dance floor but certainly didn't dare go there herself, she much preferred not being in that crowd of people. "So you own this place then? I really liked the collection of books in the library, any recommendations?" Perhaps she was the odd one liking books a lot but she couldn't help herself much, they were what kept her busy for years of her life.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast