Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sorority Slayers: New Semester [1x1][M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Looking to the misty pine foothills behind the campus that lead up into the mountains, Elizabeth and Matilda found themselves at the parks wrapping around the eastern edges of town as the tents were being set up along the front lawns of the college. While the time honored rituals of recruiting new members to the sororities began, the feline featured female was able to slip beyond the iron barred fences meekly trying to separate civilization from nature and enter the forest. The lovely lawns and trim gardens carefully adorning the town were left behind for wilderness and a maze of trees so dense that sunlight could barely peak through the branches even during the day. There was the sound of animals moving about all around her, carefully moving around the distant sounds of something machine like.

While the rest of the students were missing the sights of the forest for there weekend socializing, Matilda was able to follow Willow who seemed naturally inclined away from such gathers and went to a secluded tree on the north lawn. This old, old trees wide low branches seemed intent on hugging over as much of the vast field as possible. Here the young magician could barely hear the buzz of crowded kids as she saw the redhead hunt down Darcy who was happily avoiding sunlight and social life for her latest story. The goth girl did not even look up at the familiar sight of the redhead skittering up into a low branch where she could stretch out and dangle while drawing on a pad.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth smirked as she managed to slip past into the forest, she was ready to explore, just curious about the area's nature in general. Getting her ears and tail free she raced up the trees and started moving around quickly, trying to go unnoticed by any wildlife around since she wanted to see them, though none seemed around, probably due to the loud noise in the distance. She frowned, wondering it was people cutting down trees or something, she hoped not, this place seemed quite nice nature-wise. Soon her curiosity led her to go and see what it was, rushing off towards the sound still keeping herself unnoticed in the trees, she didn't want to get herself caught by people or anything for that matter. Her eyes now cat-like as it scanned the area below her, looking for clues to what this was.

Matilda had noticed the goth woman as Willow seemed to also be there. She smiled as she watched the two for a moment and then walked to a nice shaded spot where she sat down and got out her books, her eyes just reading over the words as her mind enjoyed the peace. Glad she was able to settle down and relax, just faintly smiling as she enjoyed the stories these books held written in its pages like fine poetry. A soft sigh leaving past her lips as she leaned back a bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moving through the branches rather than on t he ground where ones scent and tracks could be discovered, Elizabeth found a trail where an animal was found. At least it looked like an animal, but this horse was unlike any other she had seen before. It was steaming with a metallic body intricately moving with pistons and wheels and other mechanical interweaving parts. It seemed to be a machine, but far more organic and advanced than whatever modern robotics were on display. It also did not move like a robot, rather like a real animal with engine noises instead of animal sounds. On its back, the biker with the star crested shoulders was riding it and his neck was glowing the same pale blue hue as the eyes of the thundering horse.The feline beauty recalled his name, Juda, from last night after he chatted her up a bit.

Back at the campus, Matilda saw the other two nearby buried in their books under the umbrella of the trees branches. As the echoes of the distant band students playing began to echo over the campus, Willow looked up from her etchings before hanging her head upside down and draping a crimson curtain of hair in front of Darcy.

Hey Darce! They are beginning the sorority initiations!

...Great, let me know if they beginning any sorority hazings...

We could go check out who is joining which one! Maybe some are joining TauElpisTheta?

Your point being? I am not going within a mile of those zealots...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth made her way towards the strange sound only to come across what seemed to be a horse made out of machinery. It was certainly something very interesting to see, she didn't expect such advanced technology to even exist. Her eyes went to the rider, it was one of the wolves of the night before, she wondered why he came here to ride some machine horse. Only tilting her head for a moment before she glanced around, he seemed to be alone, if she remembered correctly he had a girlfriend too, though she wasn't here either. How strange, her curiosity loved it. At the same time though the cat didn't want to get herself chased around so as quickly as she appeared she made sure to disappear, retreating back into the thicker trees while keeping her eyes peel and her curious mind thinking.

Matilda happily reads her book, not really paying too much mind to her surroundings. Every now and again she would glance over at the two who seemed just as happy with reading their own books, soon they even started talking. The young alchemist wondered what they were talking about, some strange words were mentioned but she pretty much figured they were probably talking about the other students that seemed to just be having a blast somewhere else. She was much happier right there in the quiet area, and her attention returned back to her book again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

After doing a few more testing turns, Elizabeth watched the mechanical steed come to a halt as Juda hopped down. The metallic horse with a swaying tail made of exhaust pipes began to shift in a whirlwind of parts, reassembling down into the harley bike that the tall blonde was seen riding around town. Giving the leather seat a pat, he paused before getting back on, turning his icy eyes around and sniffing the air. Elizabeth keenly snuck away before she could get caught down wind of him and went about the forest looking at more normal wildlife.

Back on the campus, Darcy was dragged out of her comfy place away from the masses by Willow. The redhead determinedly pulled the goth girl's red jacket sleeve, refusing to let her read her life away. They freckled witch spotted Matilda and spun about like a wind vane on one leg.

Hey, Tilly right? Can you give me a hand here? Were going to the tents to try and steal some complimentary snacks!

The way the bright eyed witch stamped on each word made it clear it was less a request to the new girl, and more her ordering Darcy to get off her skirt and do that very thing. Normally she would not bother others, since most students wisely avoided Darcy in public, but she clearly liked the brunette last night, so perhaps the goth beauty would listen to her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth was quite impressed by the machine, wondering if he made that himself, it was certainly past that of anything she had seen before but she still didn't want to be caught snooping around so she hurried off as fast as she could. The people around here seemed a bit strange, well besides some wolves and witches the rest was perhaps also fishy on their own. Everyone seemed to hide some secret perhaps, she wasn't sure but that curious she also wasn't, she was much more interested in learning the secrets of this area, what laid hidden, and what why was she warned last night about going to places alone by the very man that seemed to have no problem building things not even seen in public. Her curiosity just grew bigger with each passing step.

Matilda happily reads over the pages until she came to a pause hearing the call of the redhead, she lifted her eyes from the pages and looked at Willow and then smiled a bit before she said: "Oh hello again, sure I guess I can help, though I am not too sure about stealing anything." She placed a bookmark in between the pages and stood up, walking closer to the two while she placed the book in her bag.

"What can I help with?" She asked her with a smile then glanced at the goth who was busy with her own book. Sure usually she didn't like getting disturbed when reading a good book but with the amount of fun she had with the two last night, she certainly didn't mind it. She tilted her head to the left a little while folding her hands in front of her in a relaxed manner.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Back on the fringed of civilization, Elizabeth's keen ears heard the distinct sound of annoyance. Seeing keenly through the trees, the feline featured female came across the campus film crew set up at the edges of the tree line. Distinctly picking a hole in the fence as the dramatic backdrop, a camera and boom mic operator were circled around a frizzy haired man crouched in front of a tripod and talking into it like he was a conspiracy theorist overdosing on caffeine.

~And here it is!! Proof of the latest intrusion upon campus grounds by the creature! Every night... often on a full moon... the safety of college life is breached by an unknown monster from the mountains beyond! With no luck finding the missing students... we will now prepare our own expedition into the foothills in search of evidence!

While the camera was giving the tree line a paranoid pan over towards Elizabeth, off on the far side of the lawn, Willow was trying to drag her pale partner off the ground, who was enjoying frustrating her by acting corpse like. Willow was taller than most students, and Darcy was shorter than many people in general, but that still did not help the gangly girl lift anything up easier.

Can you grab the other sleeve so we can drag her over to the party? Or maybe we should collaborate on a spell and that can levitate her over the lawn? Hmm... Maybe I still have that spellbook on loan in my satchel...

Willow asked the new girl while figuring out a new trick to get her stubborn partner to budge. This was the first time since leaving home that she had another mystic to ask for magical help with. If nothing else, the sound of Willow swinging wands in her face and possibly hurling Darcy through the air like a rocket got the pale girl to respond. Opening one dark makeup painted eyelid, she lifted her head up.

No magic! You know what we told you miss Willow!

You said I couldn't use spells on people, but you never said anything about Matilda? I am sure she could use the practice. Look at that cute face, how can you say no to joining her?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth looked at this new group of strange people, she sighed wondering what kind of 'monster' they tried to dramatically find, however, the mention of missing students got the cat back curious again. The wolves here didn't seem to hunt humans, so she doubted they would cause many problems, yet these people do seem to want to find something. Hiding more into the trees so that she wasn't spotted she just kept watching them, wondering where they might start looking, perhaps even she could find some clues to the mystery going around campus. Unless they were just a bunch of drama-seeking college kids onto nothing but their own little tale, though that would show clearly pretty soon.

Matilda softly chuckled at the two, they were certainly quite cute to watch. She started digging in her bag again and said: "Well I am not really a spell caster like yourself, my main focus is alchemy, I do have a dog created out of bones that could help but such a creation would only scare off others, but I also got plant-based magic from my parents, I could transport her there with vines or leaves perhaps, though we will have to find a way to make it not too noticeable."

Pulling out a notebook she said: "I can create an anti-gravity potion, however, that might cause other problems since it doesn't wear off until much later and it will take some time for me to create one." She started scrambling through the papers of the notebook and sighed a little saying: "I guess either plants or carrying her shall be our best option."
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 07-25-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Wrapping up this segment of filming, the camera switched off as the one holding the microphone stood upright and slicked back his hair once he was finished with the dramatic close ups. Elizabeth was not at risk of being caught on film now once she got a closer look and saw that there was a lost of other recordings in the tape bag.

Good lighting on that one Troy! So uhh... are we really gonna do more shooting... out there... at night??

Of course! Its not like we haven't done this a dozen times before! This time its just, ya know, before we ask the dean to approve the story. Hes much more likely to say yes once we get back with the footage ready to edit!

The camera guy was explained by Troy as he dumped the microphone back into the case. The camera man grumbled about the equipment, like always, and put it away properly as they began to pack up the tripod while talking about a little overnight incursion into the forest. Students often went wandering if they felt bravely stupid, or stupidly brave. In this case it seemed there was an actual reason to be afraid of the woods rather than just reputation.

Over on the far side of the lawn, Darcy was finally marching away from the pair with her buckled biker boots kicking up grass. No way was she standing still long enough to be a target for wands or potions. Willow was not exactly bad at magic, but there was no reason to risk anything in broad daylight with a new girl around. Matilda seemed dangerous too. Being around witches long enough taught one that their baggage was like a ticking time bomb.

You can keep your chemicals and pointy wood to yourself! Im not sticking around long enough to get turned~ Did you say dog skeleton!? Show me!

Darcy asked whipping around as Matilda followed and dug through her bag. Nearly running into the goth girl caused her to stop suddenly enough that Willow ran into her instead, sending sketch pages and tarot cards flying from baggy pants as she tumbled around and landed in front of Matilda.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth frowned as she listened to them, she glanced over at the films they seemed to already have and then just sighed softly. Something was very fishy, and her curiosity wanted to know what. She decided that she was going to try and find out tonight then, she can follow them silently staying in the trees mostly to see just what they were trying to find, if it was something dangerous perhaps she could even fight it off before anyone gets hurt. She glanced around once more than quickly went back to a spot where she could hide away her cat-like feature and walk out of the woods, it seemed like some type of party was going on and that will keep her busy for a while.

Matilda quickly glanced at the goth girl who seemed rather interested in the skeleton dog, of course, this did cause poor Willow to walk into her and fall. She hurried to help pick up the fallen papers and cards while she said: "Yes, I accidentally made him from the dead bones of my dad's old dog buried in the back yard, I kind of wanted to try something else but it failed and instead kinda brought the dog back to life... Which was also good since it ended up better for the ghost house thingy they wanted me to help with, he isn't a scary dog much, since he was a newfoundland dog now just kinda without anything but bones and the glow from the potion I make to keep them moving without muscles... Hiding him is quite hard though." Matilda handed the cards and paperback to Willow and said: "Are you okay?" Soon standing up straight while she said: "My roommate isn't there so I can get him out, I probably should have left him at home since it's a bit cramped to take him out here without being spotted."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast