Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sorority Slayers: New Semester [1x1][M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Climbing out of the forest and making a wide circle around the film crew, Elizabeth found the far side of the recruitment fair as Matilda helped Willow pull Darcy up to the other side. The front lawn was a maze of tents and long pop out tables as one of the countries largest colleges also had entire neighborhoods of fraternities and sororities. There were over a hundred houses surrounding the campus and most of them were paid for by different clubs and groups who had to keep their contracts up by at least showing up every semester in a display of invitation.

Elizabeth went unnoticed as she resumed her disguise and found the large native Jakota in one tent cooking up a storm for the fraternity most notable for housing the football squad. He was not a part of it himself, but it gave him major extra credit showing support to the school team. Matilda saw a long line up going around several other tables for the TauElpisTheta sorority. Willow seemed fine even after a tumble earlier, happily walking with the new girl until now when she suddenly grew as red as her hair. Darcy seemed entirely unsurprised as she leaned in to the new girl.

Hey now, no one "accidentally" does necromancy... lets head back to your place and take a look at him tonight! I'd say my place... but I don't know how Bruno will take to meeting a new dog made out of bones. He tends to chew on those.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth joined the crowds in the event taking place that day, she yawned while listing her hand to cover her parting lips until it was over while her eyes scanned the surrounding area where she had noticed one of the people from the night before, cooking for the sports teams. she smirked and walked over before leaning against the pole looking at him for a moment while she said: "Aren't you quite busy today? I bet with the amount of food these guys eat it's hard to keep up." Though he seemed rather used to it, won't be surprised if it was his work in general. Her eyes scanned over the groups of kids again before she decided to dig in further with what might be happening around here by simply asking the large man. "So if I go explore tonight, any places to avoid?" Her eyes returning to look at Jakota, he was friends with the others, even family with some, so she knew all of them would be quite informed if there was really something going on.

Matilda glanced around at all the people there, smiling a bit before she looked back at the two. Strangely Willow seemed to be embarrassed about something, perhaps the tent with the long line? She wasn't quite sure but then she herself was turning a bit pink around the ears as Dancy spoke about the undead dog. "Well... it's a long story but it's basically me taking the wrong ingredients and yeah, then again more of placing the wrong things in the wrong things and not checking them again before throwing them with bones... he definitely glowed at least, I guess it's safe to say I was way too clumsy that day." She said and chuckled awkwardly remembering that day, she just didn't do well in a rush. "But yes we can go see him, he would like to come out of that box by now." She added and smiled.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

While accumulating generous donations to the schools, the squad was getting a mob of fan girls swarming around the white clothed tables as they passed out meals. The bald man in front of Elizabeth noticed her giving the native man a fair amount of attention, so he whipped around and tapped his shoulder. At first Jak thought it was a demand for more orders to finish up, but after the tapping turned to thumping, he finally swung about.

What up Paul? You need permission to go to the bathroom or somethin?

Naw man, your getting more chicks lookin at your big ass than mine again!

The dark muscled linebacker shoved him forward as Elizabeth leaned over the table to talk with the tattooed cook. Jakota seemed to have his spatula glued to his one hand, so he leaned onto the table with this other arm.

Hey, I get to keep whatever isn't eaten today, so I'm damn well gonna make extra for everybody! But you can have one free, and Ill take it out of my share. Uhhh... as for avoiding places? I dono... anywhere with teachers? Anywhere without drinks? I mean, the forest is supposed to be off limits, park reserve or something... maybe don't go downtown alone... what is it we are trying to avoid? I'm just trying to avoid homework.

While Jakota was showing off his skills and popularity, Willow was trying to become invisible with her skills to avoid popularity. Darcy made her put the wand away as she sighed and tried to steer the conversation towards fun things like reanimated pets rather than something icky like meeting new people. Matilda saw the line up of girls trying to vie for position in the largest sorority in town. The redhead had her wide eyes glued on the head of the house sitting at the table.

Miss Willow, no magic, even unseen magic in a crowd! Just try not to hyperventilate around Sarah until we get past! Anyways Matilda... is Tilly an option for you? Just don't go making a habit of necromancy and there should be no problems with an undead pet in town. Especially if you can hide him from the public. I mean Willow has survived since she moved here, and even found a witch brewery in downtown!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth watched the two interact before Jakota seemed to finally lean over and talk to her, smiling she said: "I can't say no to free food that is for sure, so I'll take you up on that offer, you seem pretty good in cooking too." Though he didn't seem to see any dangers in the area, that she did find strange since the blond man from the right before was rather terrified at just eating alone at a restaurant. "Off-limits to people you say? Hmm, must have some nice wildlife then... Bummer though, thought there could be some cool ghost stories around here, even seen a camera crew trying to find one just moments ago, something about a monster even, but yeah everyone loves making up ghost stories, they are amazing for camps." She chuckled softly and glanced around before she said: "Perhaps that friend of yours heard too many of them, aww got me all excited too."

Matilda looked at the crowd and the rather beautiful looking woman everyone seemed to be crowding towards, even Willow was acting odd. She looked at Dancy and said: "Who is she? Everyone seems rather crowded around her." She then gave a nod as she said: "Yes, Tilly is fine for me... Mhm, don't ever plan o making that mistake again, but yeah he is cute and well behaved so it's easier to hide him... plus if you take him apart he can't exactly move and seems to be sleeping, rather odd... A witch brewery, here? That is quite interesting, they might have some useful herbs so I would like to check it out later on." She smiled happily.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Snatching up a burger off of another plate that was being carried over to be served, Jak popped it onto a fresh plate and passed it over to Elizabeth while she watched his expression to her various remarks more so than got distracted by his offering of fresh bison burger. While the other server was walking off, unaware of the soon to be lost order, the large native man shook his head and made the small feather earring framing the side of his face shake.

What? Naw! Never! No life is more wild than life here in town! Nothing special in the woods ever! Its all just protected by the park and such... You want stories? Hell just drop by my place later. My cousin and I, we got stories! Better ones than what the school crew keeps trying to dig up, or make up! Only reason I put up with that Troy jerk is because Darcy does. But, uhh, anyway... which friend we talkin bout? You mean Paul or one of the team here?

Down the initiates row, Matilda was finding that most of the sororities were trying to pull her over until they saw the company she walked with and soon began to focus on other prospective members. Darcy was quite happy for this as it gave little interruption to there chat while she twisted her spike studded collared neck towards the largest table. It was technically a secret what the house was all about, but so was Willow's witchcraft and that was barely held for one night with Matilda.

That... would be miss Willow's kryptonite. Sarah founded the TauElpisTheta house to protect the women of the college from this town's myriad of problems. You know, like a self defense focused safehouse? Except muggers and molesters are hardly the worst thing to fear around these parts... So the training is a bit more extreme shall we say. If you were normal, I would recommend them to any girl around, but your not, so I don't have to.

The goth girl smirked as she turned around watching her fiery haired partner bolster up a powerful bout of courage... and manage to wave at the golden haired woman before dashing away before her knees gave out. Darcy scowled and muttered something about needing a damn good spell to knock sense into people some times. Never the less she stood her ground in heavy black boots and waited to see if Matilda wanted to try signing up to the sorority.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth watched the large man steal a burger from the plate going to get served, soon taking the plate with that same burger. "Thank you." She muttered out and licked her lips at the amazing smell from the meat in between the two pieces of bread. Taking a quick bite while she listened to him talking, making her tilt her head for a moment before she said: "I am unsure if that was you being serious or not, but okay, I would enjoy some stories, need some more entertainment today, seeing the forest is off-limits and all, who knows maybe it's more interesting at night... And I am talking about the blond guy, uhh... Juda, yeah him, he seemed quite on edge the night before." She continued enjoying her burger and then looked back at Jakota while she smiled and said: "So where do I meet you for some nice stories? I don't really know the location of your home."

Matilda looked at the groups of people as they passed then back at Dancy who explained more on what was going on, she then looked at the redhead surprised, and said softly: "She has a kryptonite?" She glanced back at the house but just gave a faint nod as Dancy mentioned it wasn't needed for her to join. "I see, I was unaware there was a lot of dangers here for them to make something as such... I should pack in some more of my emergency liquid bombs then, hmm or the burning gas but that one has proven troublesome to more than just the attacker." She shrugged a little the noticed someone else from the right before arriving at the park on his bike though didn't keep her attention on others for too long.

Damian arrived at the park where everyone was gathered, his trip around town was rather normal so he might as well kill his time to see what the commotion around here was. Taking off his helmet he placed it into his backpack before walking around through the crowds, trying to see what they had to do around here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Jak was given a pat on the arm by one of the line backers to remind him of the impending tidal wave of students waiting around the tables for him to continue. Giving a nod of his mohawked head, the large man stood back up and let Elizabeth enjoy her plate on the house.* Right, you might like partying more than chilling. The team and I are down for either if you want to talk or just go to clubs! Don't worry about Juda, he is just like that when he is sober. Speaking of which, if you can't find my cousin or him in this place, I got my truck around the lot! But I gotta get back to it, and these guys aren't about to finish without yours truly! *He said parting a pair of the team like swinging doors to leave Elizabeth to her meal. Paul was happy to dive back to the front and let the chef handle three grills at once.

After letting the redhead have a chance to exhale and talk about something more comfortable, Willow skipped right along past the table happily changing topic* Yes! a few potions would serve any witch better than a bunch of fighting classes and secret weapons. I have some breath of beasts and black powder back home, but maybe one of the other sororities sounds interesting? They have none for occult studies, but I am petitioning the council about it! *She said smiling broadly as Darcy noticed the approach of her coworker. Damian was a few rows of tables down, but it was nice to see him getting out and braving the social scene like her. The barkeeper noticed a table for the Film and Journalism courses, the Mechanics and Machine courses, and the Arts and Entertainment courses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth could help but chuckle as the impatient players seem to want their food. She continue to take a few bites before she smirked and said: "Mhm, I do like a good party but just hanging out is also fun so Ill catch you later then, thanks for the food! It's quite something." She watched him get back to his work and happily continued to eat her burger until she finished the last few bites and got up. She glanced around, it won't be too hard to track down the others but she was just going to walk around and see what else this place had to offer while she was here. Looking back at the food stall quite impressed with his cooking skills, and now with a full belly, her curiosity got to explore again.

Matilda watched the redhead change the topic rather fast but smiled and gave a nod as she said: "True, they do come in handy especially with growing exotic plant life which helped the farm back home a lot... and if in danger they can be helpful." She paused to think a bit and said: "I don't have any clubs I want to join at the moment, I might first join one after I settled in here better, for now... plus I want to start some work too." She smiled at the two.

Damian glanced over at the courses available and remember the man from the night before mentioning something about helping him out with his bike if he showed him how to mix up some drinks. His eyes then noticed his boss and her friends not to far off so he just nodded at them before walking over to the mechanical courses and decided to sign up and check it out, it should be something interesting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Once she left the large white tent for the curving rows of tables, Elizabeth found the women's sports teams putting on a show of prowess for the passing crowds. They had mats set up for free challenges to any girl wanting to measure up to the gymnasts, the cheerleaders, the runners, the sports teams, and the lifters. A towering figure supervised as Kenya walked around in her workout suit and brandishing a campus champion medal with her braids up in a tail behind her headband.* Alright ladies! whose up next!? You want to wait around for a man that can life you up, or do you want to catch a man you can life up yourself!? How bout you new girl? yeah you over there! You're no slouch, show these people how you got that figure!

While the tall dark beauty was calling Elizabeth over, Darcy waved to the new bartender with a dark lipstick smile. Seeing him move over to the mechanics table, she had a guess what he was up to and found as expected that he ran into Kasa and Juda. The large blonde man rode up to the parking spots they were using as there booth space on his bike.* Hello, you decided to take Juda up on his offer? Cause I warn you right now that I am going to make him mix me all kinds of drinks! *The tattooed beauty said as she pulled herself out from under the truck she was adjusting. While they were getting over to the clipboard for the first sign up of the fair, Willow was standing back with Matilda.

Back home my commune grew all kinds of things harvested and kept from the fey wilds! It seemed like alchemy was as easy as grocery shopping, and I never realized when moving away how hard it would be to get the proper ingredients! *She said while hopping up to sit on a table and swing her ever reaching long legs. This seemed like it would take a minute or two to get Damien signed up, so she looked at Matilda while the student whose papers she was accidentally sitting on looked at her backside.* Also... I don't know if you have managed, but I cannot seem to get anything to work without exact ingredients. Well, not working properly at least... seems alchemy is a very exact non-science and has volatile results when you try to use substitutes found in a pantry...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth continued her walk until she suddenly heard a woman calling her. She stopped and looked at the groups of girls who were definitely in the sports area themselves and started walking over as she said: "Me?" She chuckled and came to a stop, resting her hand on her hip while she said: "Honestly I don't know, probably just from scaling things." She wasn't exactly someone involved with sports unless it was hunting around at night which of course she couldn't quite tell them. But she decided to entertain them a little by finding any time of bar they had set up and scaling it quite fast, she would sit at the top or just stand and balance on it before jumping down and landing on her feet. She then shrugged and said: "Pretty much all I can do... That and kick a few asses if I felt like it."

Damian looked at the woman coming from under the truck and he said: "Yes I did... And that's good, if he is to get good at it he needs someone to practice on." He then went to sign up for it while he said: "Plus I find it a nice trade in general, he gets to make drinks and I get to fix my bike without breaking it more." A slight smirk on the side of his lip while he glanced at her and then over to the blond man who also seemed to have arrived on the scene.

Matilda listened to her and nodded as she said: "At home, it's always easier to get the things you need... My parents are farmers too so growing anything new and strange is a breeze to them, well also mainly because they use plant magics, I happen to have the same but it's hard growing anything in a large town with limited space for planting compared to home." She softly sighed wishing she could get some things as easy as she once did, but her parents wanted her out and about instead of sitting at home. She watched as sat on the papers of some other student and wasn't sure how to tell her that. Rubbing the back of her neck she said: "Well it depends on what you try to make, it's possible to experiment which I have done many times, but if you found a certain potion for a certain thing then yes you need the exact ingredients... But at times if you need something in the middle of two, you could just mix the potions, though it depends which one, don't go around creating bombs as I have before doing that." She chuckled softly.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast