Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily reached the medic center and quickly started working again, but she couldn't really do much so decided to just go hide at her home. Rushing off to just crawl into bed and make herself small, trying not to cry.

Draken came landing again on the beach then said: "How was that?" She smiled watching Rocky just jump off and say: "Land! Finally."

The crew looked at Timothy and Sam soon said: "Here is your hat captain, cause if you ain't joining us then we ain't going nowhere."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at Sam and sighed, and briefly glanced at Lilly's house, this was the first time he had felt this way towards a woman.

Cathy heard Markus' words and had to laugh, and got off Dragon "It was great, we should do this more often, but then I'll leave Markus at home, who was shivering like a frightened chicken" she said and laughed
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Markus just said: "Ill gladly stay there, but then again, the more you do something the better it becomes." He laughed a bit.

Draken just laughed and then said: "Well I am glad you enjoyed it, for now w-" She paused and sniffed the air then said: "Strange, wonder what he is doing here." Suddenly a much larger dragon appeared from the ocean who said: "Draken, you would not belie- wait... why are there humans? What happened to the never talking to humans again law! Are you crazy!" Draken sighed and said: "Wave, this is my island, plus Cathy isn't just any human." "Technically it's in my ocean and I am the only king dragon around for miles and miles... but anyway, like I said, you wouldn't believe what had happened, those sea monsters practically exploded when those dragon eggs did, it was hilarious... But anyway I am staying here tonight, those eggs are going crazy tonight and so are their parents so someone needs to stop this island from flooding."

Sam looked at the captain and said: "You seem to be staring at a random house, want to go drink something?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at Sam as "What? Drink no thanks" he said and stared at the sea and sighed.

Cathy heard the other dragon "Who is that Dragon?" she spoke and walked towards the dragon, and felt something around her to feel where it was
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Captain, you know if something is bothering you, you can tell me." Sam said looking at him.

"That is Wave, he is a king dragon, which means he is more powerful than me or any usual dragon, one comes I each species of dragons to rule over them, so he is basically the king of all the water dragons."

Wave tilted his head as he looked down at her then said: "Oh, I see now, you are a dragon blood human, not a normal one." Markus soon just said: "Why is there two now Cathy?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You ask too many questions, Sam, get to work," he said and walked into the ship and looked at his room for a while and sighed

"Dragon Blood?" she spoke a bit surprised and walked a little deeper into the water, and suddenly felt the leg of wave "There you are" she spoke and smiled, "I think you are that dragon that Timothy talked about"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam just laughed and said: "Well captain someone has to take care of your ass too." He smirked then rushed off to work.

Wave looked at her and said: "They were a group that used to live on this island, but everyone got murdered, but you it seems." Soon Wave frowned and said: "Timothy? Wait how do you even know if that demigod?" Draken then said: "Well he is here after the storm... Also looking for you." Wave grumbled and said: "Great, I deal with exploding eggs and now I need to deal with that thing too!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy laughed "Timothy is nice, although I hear from the other that he is very big and strong"

"If you don't shut up now, Sam, I'll feed you those sea monsters"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam just laughed and said: "You love me too much captain!" He continued working.

Wave sighed and said: "Gods and demi-gods both grow larger than the average human so im not surprised... Keep in mind the bastard can kill even me if he wanted... Though finding me is harder."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy suddenly walked away from the ship "Sam you are in charge now, I have to do something" and he walked away, he felt a strong presence, after walking for a while he grinned and saw wave "There you are snail

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast