Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave suddenly huffed, glancing over at Timothy, and said: "Well that is too late, stupid rotten fish found me." He growled a bit saying: "What do you want pain in everyone on the ocean's ass."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"That's the first time you spoke to me so sweetly wave" Timothy said and looked at him ana and grinned "How are you still chasing those eggs like an idiot while I leave them alone?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Look I don't have time for your shit, I have a kingdom to run and don't have a mommy that does it for me as you do." He said and growled then said: "So while I make sure this island doesn't get flooded because of exploding eggs I had to gather for all those lazy-ass parents, maybe you should also go do something besides terrorize ships on the ocean."

Draken sighed and said: "Could you two not fight here, please."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy grinned "And still so kind with words, you're just afraid of me mother admit it, and by the way, you're not the only one who's afraid of her," he said and stretched and yawned for a moment "So the trouble is coming, I already had a feeling that something was coming, how bad is it?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave sighed and said: "I don't fear things that I don't have anything to do with, your mother takes care of the ocean and so do I, that means we share the same side." He then frowned and said: "It's a usual storm, just more eggs getting ready to burst, and I am here to make sure it doesn't cause a large wave to flood this place to pieces, can't see what trouble that is, certainly not enough to get some demigod to actually give a damn about people."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy grinned and looked at Wave "You'll be surprised then that I care about these people" he said, then looked at Dragon, then from her to Cathy "Me and my men will stay for now, until I'm sure all of you Being safe"

Cathy had to laugh for a moment "I'm sure Timothy cares about us, several of us heard the doctor calling Timothy's last night, and you especially bothered me since our houses are next to each other, and the windows were open"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave looked at him and said: "Oh yes protect them from all those innocent ships that just want to sell them stuff, very good protection to go around destroying businesses for your pleasure." He then laughed as he heard Cathy and said: "Don't worry, he'll be in some other house tonight, don't think he sticks with one woman, ever."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy glared at Wave and shook his head "I need a bottle of rum, my day is ruined by that snail" he muttered.

Cathy laughed, and turned around, and bumped into Rocky causing her to fall and pull Rcky into the water and then lay on top of him, instantly she turned red, and tried to get up quickly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well, my entire week is ruined because of some rotten fish that washed up here." Wave said and huffed while he added: "Don't get your ass too drunk too so call 'help' these people." He grumbled whole Draken just said: "The two of you are acting very immature."

Rocky blushed a bit then said: "Are you okay?" He got up after her then looked at their wet clothes and said: "Well we probably need to go change now."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Not much later Timothy walked into Lilly's house and looked around, and saw her lying on the bed, for a moment he stared at her in surprise and walked up to her, and kissed her forehead "Wake up beautiful"

Cathy had a laugh, and nodded "We can make a campfire here" she said and started to take off her dress

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast