Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily had fallen asleep though it was clear she had cried earlier. Soon she woke up and groaned while she rubs her eye with her palm and then looked up at him in surprise before she said: "Timothy? W-Why are you here? Shouldn't you be getting ready to leave for tomorrow?" She sits up and looked at him.

Markus gave a nod and started gathering wood quickly. He then said: "Well we still should rather get dry clothes, might work better."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy stared at her and kissed her "You think too much" he said and then lay down next to her and pressed her against him.

"I'd rather wait here until it's dry, it's quiet here and no one comes to ask me every time if I need help"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily looked at him confused as she said: "What do you mean? That is what you told me earlier." She cuddled closer and buried her face into his chest.

"Alright then." He said and smiled at her while sitting down next to the fire. Wave watched them and said: "Well ain't that cute... Anyway, I am going to my usual spot so will see you around Draken." Draken chuckled and said: "Alright have fun." She sat down and watched Cathy.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy put his arm around her and stroked her back "My men can leave if they want, but I'll stay, something with some beautiful woman that I'm very interested in"

"What's cute?" asked Cathy surprised, and felt Markus sit next to her, making her blush for a moment, but soon she leaned against him and closed her eyes for a moment
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily blushed and buried her face into his chest while she said: "R-Really? But aren't they like your family?"

Wave just laughed a bit and flew off. Rocky smiled and held her close while he said: "Are you warming up?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Sam is my younger brother, more of a bastard son, the rest of the men are just not family, but they do feel like family" he said calmly and had a laugh at Lilly,

Cathy smiled "I'm getting warmed up by the most adorable babysitter" she spoke and had a chuckle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well, that is why I said like family... This village is kind of the same for me." She replied and smiled while looking up at him and then she just nuzzled her face onto his neck and sighed happily, glad to know he wasn't going anywhere.

Markus blushed and looked at her then said: "T-Thanks." He wrapped his arm around her a bit then just relaxed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy yawned for a moment and closed his eyes "Gotta say I can enjoy this, you so close to me"

Cathy crawled all the way into Markus' arms, and before she knew it she fell asleep

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily smiled a bit and just crawled onto him a bit where she cuddled happily and started yawning a bit.

Markus saw her falling asleep and just smiled holding her gently.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Shara walked downstairs the next morning and gave her husband a kiss "Did you hear Cathy come home?" she asked, a little concerned.

Timothy woke up slowly and stretched, and slowly sat up, and heard some noise from outside "What the hell"

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast