Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Akar sighed and said: "There aren't dragons here sweetheart... And yes you seem to be getting a fever so rest." Lily just got some tea and said: "Don't worry it's just a fever, some herbal tea and rest will help." She started working on the wounds of Cathy.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy huffed "Dragons do exist, and I don't need your dirty tea, really understand that you don't have a husband since you can't cook at all" she said and crossed her arms and had to sneeze and cough again
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily sighed and looked at Cathy then said: "Cathy, this is to help you... Please understand." She placed the tea down next to her then stood up and said: "Her wound is treated... I should go take care of the others." Akar sighed and looked at Cathy saying: "That was rude."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy lay down and felt the blanket over her "It's the truth, Lilly can't cook, the last time she went to cook, her kitchen was on fire" she spoke and looked away "And I'm not sick, and dragons to exist"

After two days the storm finally passed and almost all the houses were destroyed. Cathy remained stubborn and said that dragons existed, which made Shara very worried about Cathy, and walked over to her husband and Lilly "I'm worried about Cathy"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Akar looked at his wife and said: "Yes I know dear... But Im not sure what to do, she is stubborn... Very stubborn, but perhaps that's our fault." Lily was just working with a few more people then looked at them saying: "I'm sure it will pass, could just be she bumped her head a little."

Suddenly a few of the guards came rushing over and said: "Strange things had washed up on the ocean! Including strange people." Akar frowns and said: "Alive?" "Only some... They are all unconscious and getting brought over here, but there are I'm very strange beasts too." He replied

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy felt how men were struggling to drag him along, and heard another moan about how heavy and big he was, he moaned for a moment causing the men to drop him, and he got up with difficulty "My alcohol!" he muttered and stood ignoring the huge headache, and felt by his side and soon found his drinking bottle and grabbed it and wanted to take a sip but soon found it empty "By all the sea-gods" he grumbled and looked around him.

Cathy saw her chance, she didn't feel anyone around, and quietly walked out of the tent and walked deeper into the cave

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The guards looked at him in shock, a few took out some spears just in case he attacked while one tried speaking to him but they spoke an unknown language to the outside world. They also didn't understand what he said.

Akar hurried with the men as they took him to the beach. Watching a few strange unknown people with odd clothes get taken off to the cave. He then noticed a group busy with some other bigger man who seems awake. "Is it hostile? Can it speak?" He asked then while one said: "It seems to speak but we can't understand it... It doesn't seem to understand us either." Some others came rushing over saying: "There are large monster-like fishes on the beach." Akar sighed and said: "Try to see if you can get him to follow you to the cave then... I'll deal with the fish monster problem."

Draken saw her then said: "Hello Caithy."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tomothy looked around, and saw the skinny men standing around him, and had to laugh, "And what do you want to do, stab me with a toothpick" he said with a grin

"Hello Dragon, the storm is over!" she said with a smile, and sat down "Everyone thinks I'm crazy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken sighed and said: "I'm sorry to say child, there is one last very big storm to come... It's going to be back in two days, so don't rebuild anything just yet." She then said: "Well you did speak of me and they don't hear me, that is why... Perhaps wait next time until I appear... Also, strange monsters are washing up, don't worry most would be dead, but make sure they kill those that aren't... Some of those fish monsters can learn to attack people."

The men just looked at him confused as he spoke to them. Soon one-pointed off towards the distance wondering if he would understand that was where they were going. A few started walking to see if he would follow.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at the people strangely, he saw some of his wounded men being taken away, the few that had come to look at Timothy "Make sure those sea monsters that attacked us are dead and see what you can save from me the damn ship"

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast