Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Isn't he like some very powerful person? Pretty sure she can't kill him." He said and laughed a bit while reaching his house and opening the door, helping her inside.

Lily panted for air while she curled up with a red face while saying: "I-I... Was for a while... Then you cheated!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Cathy sighed and felt something around her, "Then you only half remember how annoying Lilly can be, really when she finds out that Dragon can help me see, she wants to test and investigate that right away" and she laughed, "Really sometimes that woman just drives me crazy, just like Azer and Shara... normally they do everything for me and run after me like a dog, and now all of a sudden not, it really drives them crazy I'm happy when I'm on can live on my own"

"Oh yes in the beginning, the first 5 seconds" he spoke with a grin and then laughed, and put an arm under his head, and not much later heard some of his men fighting again, he sighed irritated, and gave Lilly another a kiss and got out of bed "Time to throw some punches"
    I wont forgive you. I wont forget you yet, but Im going to leave you and move on. Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well Lily is pretty much like some scientists anyway, she loves experiments as much as she loves feeding people herbs... Bitter ones." He said and laughed then nodded and got them some tea to drink while he said: "Well I think your father realized he should slow down on helping you, let you fly a bit and all."

Lily huffed and just hides her blushing face in his side before she heard the fighting again and sighed. She kissed him back and said: "Y-Yeah I should get to work too." She got up and dressed quickly before she smiled a little and just hugged him for a moment then said: "I'll get us some lunch from Mrs. Renna." She then got her herb bag and rushed off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Timothy smiled and watched as she ran away and once shook his head "Weird woman" he said and walked out "Anyone of the men needs a good spanking" he said with a grin and cracked his finger.

"I can't wait to live on my own, only I wonder if there are still houses available," she said with a sigh and quickly found a chair and sat down
    I wont forgive you. I wont forget you yet, but Im going to leave you and move on. Hatori Chise

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031