Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You will be an amazing mother." Rocky told her and kissed her while he held onto her. He sighed happily and said: "So what plans do you have from here now?"

Lily blushed and leaned closer to Timothy while she smiled and said: "Okay... I have never been on a ship before though... I'll get some extra herbs."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at her and had a laugh "You're going to love it"

Caithy shrugged "I don't know, and I don't even know if I can be a good mother"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky cupped her cheeks and said: "You will be an amazing mother Cathy, the best of the best, so don't doubt yourself, my love."

Lily smiled happily and nodded while she hugged him tightly and said: "It's going to be fun!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"But what if I drop the baby, or can't find it, and what if the baby is also born blind?" And she panicked a little, and heard her father shout from downstairs, who, as usual, came in the morning for tea together with his wife

"I can hardly wait to see you seasick" he said with a grin "Or test the bed"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"None of that will happen and if the baby is born blind then they have us to help them with growing up and learning to handle the world without sight, just like you did." He told her and smiled. "Seems your parents are here for a visit." He said hearing the shouting.

Lily blushed and said: "You are such a tease." She then smiled and said: "Well then, when do we go?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy hid her face "I don't know if I can do this, I'm going to be a mother, I don't know if it's wise Rocky" she spoke softly, and heard her parents come upstairs who apparently heard them.

"Tonight" he spoke with a grin "Oh you don't have to bring any clothes, you can walk around naked"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky just hugged her and said: "Hey, it's going to be okay, you can definitely do this." He kissed her softly then smiled. Soon looking at her parents and greeting them, wondering why they came to visit.

Lily blushed more than hit his chest slightly and said: "I can't do that! It's filled with other people, you don't want them seeing me naked!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy quickly wiped her tears, glanced at her mother for a moment, and then went to the bathroom as she felt sick again.

"Oh that can be arranged" and he started to take off his clothes, and soon stood naked in front of her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky looked at her parents and smiled saying: "Greetings, what brings you here today?" Her father then smiled and said: "Oh we just came to say hello... Is everything okay?" He watched Caithy rushing off to the bathroom.

Lily blushed and glanced over him then suddenly walked over and pulled him down a bit, kissing him before she said: "You are drunk again aren't you?" She softly chuckled while caressing his body.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ashly smiled and looked at her husband "I think we're going to be grandparents" she spoke and looked back at Rocky

Timothy kissed her back, and put his hands under her dress, and caressed her body. "Do you mind?"

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast