Page 1 of 47 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

The ocean held many secrets, many places unknown to others, and for good reason too. One of these secrets was in the form of an island, hidden in the ocean and surrounded by a storm. A tribe of people was on this island, not anything normal though they still didn't even know the secrets their own home held. Akar their leader kept them close to the ocean side, away from the deeper ends of the island that held unknown danger. But the days were getting wild as the storms started getting more and more, the danger arising from every corner.

He made his way over to the house, seeing his adopted daughter and smiling as he walked over and said: "Hey sweetheart, have your mother gotten home yet? I need to get everyone prepared for the other storm, they keep getting worse and I'm afraid of any houses that might collapse again." He sighed knowing their herbalist was already had her hands full with patients from the last storm, another big one was a problem.

One of the men called Mathew also hurried in, he was nicknamed Rocky due to his habit as a child of collecting rocks but today he served as one of the stronger warriors around. "Akar! The storm is coming faster than we thought! Everyone needs to get to the cave now!" He said quickly with a worried tone.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy sighed, and ran her fingertips over one of the books, she'd been punished by Akar's wife after getting into another bad mood when she didn't feel like reading, but in her case, it was more protected from the outside world, they hardly ever left her alone, and always looked after her, for Cathy was not a normal girl like all the others on the island. Cathy was born blind and had white hair.

When she heard Akar she grumbled for a moment and closed her book "She's still gone, or she has to sit still in a corner and keep me in the gate from a distance" she said sarcastically and got up and felt her chair and moved that back in place "But I can help get things ready for the storm!" soon she heard the voice of one of his men and she muttered some unclear words
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Akar sighed at the attitude of Cathy. He then said: "Cathy, your mother is trying to help you with reading, don't treat her in such a manner... Besides, you know we live you." He then looked at Markus then gave a nod before he said: "Alright, then let's get moving... Cathy, you can help Rocky here with making sure the tents in the cave are set up, I'll gather the village people."

Markus gave a nod then looked at Cathy and said: "Alright let's hurry miss Cathy, we don't have a lot of time." He started rushing out quickly but made sure to wait up for her before making it towards the large cave. In there Lily the herbalist was already, she had treated some patients there and then looked up seeing the two then said: "There is another one coming again isn't there?" She sighed not sure how many more wounded people she could handle.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy, when she heard I and already noticed him running away, and folded her arms, soon one of her father's men came and helped her towards the cave "Oh yes help set up the tents like a blind man can make a tent set up" she grumbled, and soon felt around her, and sat down on a rock and felt the cold from a space behind her for a moment she thought she heard a voice, it was unclear, but she heard someone.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Markus looked at Cathy and said: "Well you can help, I'll handle the tents... Here, you take these and fold them open." He handed her some closed bedding that she could fold open knowing she didn't need to see to be able to do so. He started setting up some tents for everyone.

The voice was but unclear whispered trying to speak to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy heard only half what Markus said, and ignoring his request to unfold the beds, and stood up, she heard everyone busy, and put her hand against the rigging of the cold rocks and started walking, and walked closer to the cave within.

The other people's voices diminished, and she walked deeper into the cave, she felt the wetness on the walls and for a moment she stopped and smelled on her hand "Water..." she muttered to herself and heard another voice. "W... who's there," she said and walked on and stumbled hurting her knee and shoulder and she slowly got back up and felt around her

Shara looked up when Akar saw walking into the cave and smiled briefly, she walked up to him and sighed "We can't handle those storms Akar, several people have already lost their houses, and ours is also about to collapse" she said concerned, and looked around for a moment "Where's Cathy?"
    Last edited by Malyka; 06-01-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The voice became more and more clear, soon saying: "I am Draken, Cathy... I have been looking over you, ever since you were small... But I am not here, I am only speaking to you in your mind." Soon a warm flow of magic went past her to guide her back to the wall. "You must be careful of these storms, there are worst ones coming, they will bring in things this island hasn't seen before."

Akar sighed and said: "I know, but we can't stop them ether... Cathy should be somewhere here in the cave, I asked her to help Rocky." He hugged her and then said: "Let us just get through the one tonight, the cave here provides us shelter."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy was startled for a moment, and stood still "Who... what are you? and how do you know my name?" she said surprised, and felt around her "And I know that this storm is dangerous, many houses have been destroyed ... we will have no place to live anywhere else, but only in this cave" she said.

"That's weird because I see her no where and Rocky is busy setting up tents," she said worriedly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I told you I am Draken dear, I am a dragon." She replied and chuckled softly then said: "Don't worry, these storms will pass eventually though these do come every hundred years and these aren't as bad as those to come." Sighing a bit before she added: "There is a saver part on this island in the center, but first go there after these storms past."

Akar frowned and looked around then said: "Rocky, where is Cathy." Markus looked over and said: "Oh she is helping e unfold the be- oh she isn't there." He looked over at where she was earlier. "Ill go find her!" He said quickly and rushed into the cave.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Better place, dragon?" she said surprised and sat down, on and rfots, she felt her wet dress stick to her body and smiled briefly "But how do you know me naa, and how can I understand you?" she asked hesitantly, looking up when she heard something "Somebody coming?"

Page 1 of 47 123 ... LastLast