Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Isn't he like some very powerful person? Pretty sure she can't kill him." He said and laughed a bit while reaching his house and opening the door, helping her inside.

Lily panted for air while she curled up with a red face while saying: "I-I... Was for a while... Then you cheated!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy sighed and felt something around her, "Then you only half remember how annoying Lilly can be, really when she finds out that Dragon can help me see, she wants to test and investigate that right away" and she laughed, "Really sometimes that woman just drives me crazy, just like Azer and Shara... normally they do everything for me and run after me like a dog, and now all of a sudden not, it really drives them crazy I'm happy when I'm on can live on my own"

"Oh yes in the beginning, the first 5 seconds" he spoke with a grin and then laughed, and put an arm under his head, and not much later heard some of his men fighting again, he sighed irritated, and gave Lilly another a kiss and got out of bed "Time to throw some punches"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well Lily is pretty much like some scientists anyway, she loves experiments as much as she loves feeding people herbs... Bitter ones." He said and laughed then nodded and got them some tea to drink while he said: "Well I think your father realized he should slow down on helping you, let you fly a bit and all."

Lily huffed and just hides her blushing face in his side before she heard the fighting again and sighed. She kissed him back and said: "Y-Yeah I should get to work too." She got up and dressed quickly before she smiled a little and just hugged him for a moment then said: "I'll get us some lunch from Mrs. Renna." She then got her herb bag and rushed off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy smiled and watched as she ran away and once shook his head "Weird woman" he said and walked out "Anyone of the men needs a good spanking" he said with a grin and cracked his finger.

"I can't wait to live on my own, only I wonder if there are still houses available," she said with a sigh and quickly found a chair and sat down
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They all just looked at him while one said: "He started it!" "I did not you idiot!" The other said and growled before they just started arguing again. Sam came over and yawned saying: "So they are being annoying again?"

"I think there should be, this place is quite big, plus once the other people leave it should open up quite a few more houses." He said and smiled at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I don't care who started it, get to work and make yourself useful or I'll start punching" he said angrily, then looked at Sam. "As usual, when they get bored"

Cathy felt around her where her tea was and sighed "Although I have to say living all alone also seems scary to me"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam laughed and then said: "Well what did you expect captain? We are stuck on an island with locals who can't even speak our language and we can't theirs, only you understand them because you have the power of the gods on your side."

"Well, you could live with me." He said and sipped his tea before he said: "There is more than enough room, plus I promise not to bother you when you want to be alone."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cathy was shocked by his words "live with you" she spoke and turned a little red, and took a sip of her tea "Do you really not mind?"

"Maybe it's time we teach them," he said with a grin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Of course I don't mind... It would be amazing having you here." He replied and smiled at her.

Sam frowned and said: "You are making it sound like we are going to stay here for a long time."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy sighed and looked at Sam "as I said to you before, you can take the helm, and go with the men, it's about time I slowed down"

"But as friends or..." she spoke and didn't dare to say anything further and took a quick sip of her tea, but was a bit too fast so she threw the tea over her dress and she immediately jumped up

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast