Thread: Looking for a role play partner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for a role play partner

I’m kinda shy but I try my hardest to answer but I don’t think I am that good at role playing since I only ever did that with my friend. But here’s an example:

- dark side of queen vanhel -
    i broke my promise to my oldest and dearest friend that I wouldn’t let myself be used again by anyone but I fell under a witch’s spell which left me half of the person that I used to be. “ I am no longer the same person” I exclaimed with tears in my eyes and glance over at the mirror watching my light side slowly fading out of view as I was left in the darkness. I walked downstairs as my once red eyes were peremptory black now as I turned to one of my guards and explained “get rid of that prince and that demon hunter as I have no used for them anymore.”
    “Yes my queen as you ordered,” the guard replied with a bow.
    “Good,” I replied and watched the guards walking away from me. I turned and walked back to my quarters with a darkness around my heart since I was betrayed by the people that I thought were my supposed to be friends.
    The guards say “you two are not welcome within here… so get out of the palace!”

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhel View Post
    I’m kinda shy but I try my hardest to answer but I don’t think I am that good at role playing since I only ever did that with my friend. But here’s an example:

- dark side of queen vanhel -
    i broke my promise to my oldest and dearest friend that I wouldn’t let myself be used again by anyone but I fell under a witch’s spell which left me half of the person that I used to be. “ I am no longer the same person” I exclaimed with tears in my eyes and glance over at the mirror watching my light side slowly fading out of view as I was left in the darkness. I walked downstairs as my once red eyes were peremptory black now as I turned to one of my guards and explained “get rid of that prince and that demon hunter as I have no used for them anymore.”
    “Yes my queen as you ordered,” the guard replied with a bow.
    “Good,” I replied and watched the guards walking away from me. I turned and walked back to my quarters with a darkness around my heart since I was betrayed by the people that I thought were my supposed to be friends.
    The guards say “you two are not welcome within here… so get out of the palace!”
    Heya!! My name’s Emma (just call me Em (also my user is undertale_fan02) and I would love to roleplay with you, whenever you are available!!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would also love to talk to you about roleplaying with you. Pm me whenever you are free

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

@undertale_fan02; @Tessa1436;

It looks like Vanhel hasn't been online since they posted this thread, almost a year ago. Just wanted to let you guys know so you weren't expectantly waiting for them to reply.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alright thanks. I honestly didn't expect and answer but uh why was it bumped up the other day then?

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I'm not sure. I guess undertale_fan02 saw the post and didn't realize how old it was.