Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (M)Resolution for the Mixed and Messed Up Alteration (GodlyD&D & Highland Sniper) IC

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"I suppose the primal forest is an effective barrier." Jaydeen commented as they continued to walk.
    They began to limp a bit more as their side went sore, and it was more painful to move. They hissed in pain.

"We should probably rest when we reach town." she said, "I'm not in any real condition for long travel."
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol said, "Remember we are counting on you, who are familiar with the places in Quadick, to lead us where we can stay tonight, as it will be late in the day when we are there. Especially if we go on with you, at this rate. But, if you are alright with this idea I have, and would be comfortable with it being done, I have the orb of teleportation with me now, and I might have you teleported to the gate of the city, that I can reach with this, that you would not then walk all the rest of this way there. You would then wait there for us to come, and with us just going ourselves, we would get there much sooner. And then lead us to where we can stay, together, and dinner for us will be on me. Going there that way would be easier on you."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"That'll be nice." Jaydeen said and let out a pain breath. "It's not hard to find a place to sleep. Just look for the nearest inn. Just don't teleport me into a wall." She tried to joke.

The sun was starting to set, and the cacophonies of bugs could be heard in nearly any direction. A small breeze picked up to help cool the small party.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Jaydeen in the female elf's body suddenly and rather unexpectedly found the body Jaydeen was in a few feet away from the city wall around Quadick on the outside, on a low mound of grass, several more feet away from the city gate that remained open through the day. Jaydeen considered going toward the gate to go in, but then again, why push that discomfort instead of just waiting for those two others who would still be of assistance? After waiting only a few minutes Jaydeen could spot them, as they moved, now more rapidly on their own, toward where there was the turnoff to the way into this city, hundreds of feet away still, but that was small distance compared to all the way there was to there. In a few minutes more they both came swiftly up. For Arapegol it was certainly no great effort, he looked like he could go yet faster.

Arapegol said, "So, we are here already. Seems like we can go in now and find where we might stay for this night."
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 08-10-2021 at 01:14 AM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Sounds agreeable," she said and made to stand, yet was unable. Finding herself unable to stand on her own, she raised a hand for assistance.

Her muscles ached as she moved. She must have taken a much bigger beating being slammed against those trees. Her ribs burned more as she breathed. Her feet felt numb.
    "Ah, frick." she muttered in pain, "I need to see a healer. And don't you dare try healing me yourself. You may know magic, but not healing."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol looked at Iperanton, and then back at Jaydeen in the elfin body, saying, "I wish I could do that. It would be helpful many times over. As you need a healer, we will need to find one, even before I spot anyone I can remember being at that same location near here when we were all affected. Then afterward we can find where to stay, where hopefully there would still be room for us." Arapegol gestured to the open gate. "We should go in now to look for where we need to go. We will hold you still to assist you all along this way."

A few men at the gate watched as the three entered into the city together.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Thanks." Jaydeen said as they accepted further assistance.

The guards seemed uncomfortable in their armor, like they might not be used to it. It almost looked like one of them may have been a woman.

"That way," she said, pointing in the general direction of the Healers shop. Or what should be the healers shop.
    They took another pained breath as they continued to walk.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol said, "Great! We will go there. But hold on a minute. We should speak with these ones guarding at the gate."

Arapegol did not hesitate but went right up to them in a few strides, while Jaydeen in the female elf body still waited with being supported by Iperanton. Arapegol said, "Excuse me. I and that other one you see over there were here in this city Quadick yesterday, when an amulet with power was destroyed in the area where we were, and we and other people there then were changed, when we found ourselves in other bodies. We are on a quest, our mission is to find another similar amulet that can restore all of us who were changed. Do you know about any of this or any of the individuals who were changed at that time, yesterday?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" said one of those there to guard at the gate.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

After a moment of silence, Arapegol said, "Great. If you could point out to us any of those individuals, or any of the places where any of them are staying now, it would be immensely helpful. I and those joined with me in the effort will do all we can for finding what is needed and bring the restoration, which must be sorely wanted."

Iperanton came nearer leading the elfin witch with the mind of Jaydeen within. He spoke up, "We can certainly have some help with any others, who would want to, going along with us further from here where we would find what is needed."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Hmpf, good luck," The other guard said, "Not many here are up for adventures. And others seem to have... adjusted."

The first guard gave him a light smack to the chest and a sharp look, "My... wife and I were changed, as well as many in town. I might not be able to point out all of them, but you may notice that they may not be acting... normally."

"well, that figures," Jaydeen muttered.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast