Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: (M)Resolution for the Mixed and Messed Up Alteration (GodlyD&D & Highland Sniper) IC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The healer answered after a brace for support was fixed in place, "Had it been any other with this injury, just having the leg injured the same way and having it braced for support this same way, with not having active use of the leg, it would recover in a few weeks. But you are not one of the mantypes here but an elf, and I notice you have familiarity with use of supernatural power, and with what healing work I put on you and you resting inbetween, I think you would be better as soon as tomorrow."

The healer got up, and then said, "Put your things back on as you had them, and when you are ready, I can bring those who came with you back in. I have given you great help here, may you all see it right to leave some donation here with me for my work with you." The healer then waited for the possessed witch elf to get fixed up again.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Jaydeen put everything back in place, her clothes as she found them, and her bags on her shoulders as she liked. She winced a bit with a small hiss of pain as she stood on her leg and walked.
    She dug out a few gold coins and passed them to the woman.
    "Thanks," she said and started out the door, her leg a little stiff with the brace.

"The healer said I could be as well as tomorrow?" Jaydeen said, "but it wouldn't hurt to be careful for a few days."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The two waiting outside turned to the elf female in reality Jaydeen in mind. Arapegol said, "There is an inn a little way that way, I say we go there and see if we can still get a suite, or maybe a couple of rooms. If we get a place there I will then get a meal for us there. You both might be as hungry as I am. Iperanton and I both came a very long way this day from our home city Erpedoben, though I went from there and returned back there not very long before. And still I anticipate going far still by foot, in our search when we can go, for people here whose lives are disrupted are waiting for relief from that which we can obtain." Arapegol looked at that one with Jaydeen's mind, remembering his first brief encounter with that actual elf that Jaydeen seemed to be now, and said, "We will not go too fast. When we have a place, I hope you let us check where you had been hurt, that we can monitor how it is healing after the healer took care of you. Well, let us go. I can help you along the way still if you think you still need that."

It had darkened considerably, and as they made their way to the inn a couple of buildings further on, Arapegol thought then of the others he had met here previously, who Jaydeen had said were also pulled in by the strangler rotmonsters, who he could only hope had escaped when Jaydeen had managed to escape. The lights from the inn ahead of them still beckoned welcomingly.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Thanks, but don't slow down too much for me," She said as she followed the others into the inn.

It was a little odd. A mix of a few trying have a good time while others still seemed shocked as they talked in hushed tones. It seems not everyone found a different body so disconcerting.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol and Iperanton went with the female elf who was Jaydeen in person to the counter to speak with the attendant, a modest looking man in his mid thirties. Arapegol said, "We are traveling and need a place to stop and rest before continuing on. Do you still have rooms available?"

That attendant said, "We have filled up all the rooms today, except for the wedding suite. If you would take that together, we can bring in an extra small bed, while the bed there might be shared. It would be nine megamite coins for the dinner and the suite for all of you."

Arapegol looked at the others, and said, "That we can do." He pulled out coins from his coin bag, for making the payment.

The attendant waved to a young woman working there, who came over. The attendant said, "This is Gabrielle, she will show you to your table, and bring the menus for ordering, and serve you then. You will be shown to the suite afterward. You did not have any animals to still have taken to the stables, do you?"

"No," Arapegol said, "Not at all. This will do."

The three were brought to one table near the wall on one side, away from most of the lighting in there, where they were yet nearby to another occupied table, where three others there had them in view, and glanced at them at times.

Arapegol looked over the menu brought to him, as Iperanton and Jaydeen looked at the ones brought to them, and he said, "The noodle soup looks good, I think I will get it."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"I'll take the same," Jaydeen said hesitantly and waited for their food to come.

She shrank a bit, still not fully used to their borrowed body.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol said, "I think that is a good choice. It looks healthy and delicious. Iperanton, you can choose what you want, but this entree looks really good." He turned to Jaydeen, in the body of Nasa as an elf, and said, "You were not moving like you were in as much pain when we came in here. It might be the brace is helping, but I think that healing is working. You know, it might be good if you let one of us see how the area where you were wounded is, I mean, after we eat here. We will have that suite. Two of us will get the large bed to share in there, and there will be the small bed they bring in the extra small bed. We can discuss the arrangements for where we sleep, too." Arapegol glanced over past Iperanton and Jaydeen, at the nearby table. He returned a stare, and then looked back at them. He said in a low voice, "Those three at that other table keep glancing this way. What we say should not be their business, so it is probably better for us to speak quietly with each other."

Gabrielle their server came to their table, and asked, "Are you ready to order yet?"

Arapegol said, "I am, and Jaydeen, this elf here, is. I want this noodle soup. Jaydeen was interested in having it too, right, Jaydeen?"

Iperanton said, "I will have that too."

Gabrielle asked, "What might you like to drink with that? We have wine, and apple juice, and tea or coffee from the from the far isles, prepared as you might like it."

Arapegol said, "I think I would like the apple juice."

Iperanton said, "I would want a white wine, please."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345