Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🌸 The Garden of Primrose

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Recruiting 🌸 The Garden of Primrose

✿ Greetings:
    Hello there, you wonderful member or staff member of Roleplay Adventures. Welcome to The Garden of Primrose. Here you will find my many, many loves. I ask that before you contact me, please make sure you have read through everything thoroughly and read until the end. If you think our styles will mesh well together, PM me please, and do not post here. I'd like to keep this thread clean and clutter-free. If you do post here, you will receive a message from me, asking that you remove your post. It will be a nice one, I promise. Okay, with that little spill out of the way, let's get to the nitty-gritty. Lastly, feel free to call me Primrose, Charming, or even, CP.

✿ The Little Bits And Pieces:
    Let me start this off by saying that if you're not a casual or advanced writer, you probably want to hit the back button because we probably won't mesh well. Sorry, but I hope you find partners that you match with. If you're looking for perfection then this is also where you hit the back button. No one is truly perfect as we all have areas we can improve in. Anyway, if you stayed, congratulations! You've made it through step one. Anyways, I consider myself to be a casual to an advanced writer by the site standards here. I write well over 400 words and multiple paragraphs. I have no exact limit on paragraphs but the most I've ever written was eight but usually, I don't go over four or five. I write in the third person perspective and write through the threads only, as well. Do not ask me to write anywhere because I will politely decline. I do write Mature roleplays and because of that, all of my characters will be over the age of 18 and I will not write any character younger than that. Of course, all Mature roleplays will abide by the rules of the site and will fade to black if you prefer it. I like to write MxM, mostly, and prefer it but will write MxF with me writing the Male or Female role. I will only use realistic face claims and nothing else. I do like to double sometimes, too. I also like to write out half-full character sheets for characters. I like character development and detail in my stories along with some emotional depth, too. Lastly, I am an adult non-binary that goes by they/them pronouns, 30 years of age, and a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Yes, I saved the best for last.

✿ Who Will I Write With:
    First of all, I do not care what your real-life gender or sexuality is, just be 18+. I will write with literally anyone that thinks we will mesh well together with our styles of writing and create a really good story together. I will not be setting any post-length requirements but just give me something to work with. No one-liners, please. Be sure to post within a reasonable time frame and let me know if you cannot post within three weeks. If you don't let me know, I will message you and let you know that I am dropping the roleplay. Please let me know if you wish to drop the roleplay. Just don't ghost me. No questions asked. Contribute to the plot and add your twists and turns. I will not hate you, I promise. I'll love you, to be honest. Be okay with OOC Chatter but it's also totally cool if you're not.

✿ Genres:
    These are the genres that I excel at mostly.
    Modern | Medieval | Historical | Slice of Life | Supernatural

✿ Fandoms:
    Let it be known that I will not write as canon characters so do not ask me. I like to use the universe and make original characters. These are in no particular order, by the way. The embolden ones are what I'm currently craving.
    Teen Wolf | Harry Potter | Bridgerton | Game of Thrones | Umbrella Academy | The Order | Titanic | Once Upon A Time | Black Sails | Empire | Power | Gossip Girl | Romeo & Juliet | Sons of Anarchy | Riverdale | American Horror & Crime Story | Glee | Stranger Things | The Walking Dead | Arrow | Flash | F•R•I•E•N•D•S | The 100 | Cinderella | Beauty & the Beast | Queen Charlotte

✿ Settings:
    High School | University | Mafias, Mobs, Bikers | Coffee Shops | Apartment Complex | Twisted Fairy Tales | Twisted William Shakespeare Stories | Superheroes & Villains | Kingdoms | Pirate Ships | Small Towns | Murder Mystery | Rekindling Friendships | Lovers | High School Reunion | Road Trips | Band Tours

✿ Pairings:
    I do have plot ideas for almost all of these pairings.
    Best FriendxBest Friend | SiblingxSibling | Roommates | BaristaxFrequent Customer | PiratexCaptive | Ex-BoyfriendxEx-Boyfriend/Ex-Girlfriend | Queen/King BeexBasketball Star | DemonxHuman | Vampire or WerewolfxHuman | MusicianxMusician | Mob Boss SonxMob Boss Son/Daughter | CEO Son/DaughterxBiker Son/Daughter | Struggling ArtistxStripper | KingxQueen | PrincexPrince(ss) | DukexDuchess | KingxCommoner

✿ Conclusion:
    Hope you enjoyed the thread and its entirety. Remember that if something caught your attention, be sure to PM me so we can begin plotting. Also, please do not send me a PM that asks: "Wanna RP?" I will ignore it. Instead, send me a PM to let me know what you're interested in so we can go ahead and start throwing ideas around.
    Last edited by Charming Primrose; 05-25-2023 at 08:54 AM.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Still learning this website- I'd LOVE to roleplay vampire x werewolf with you!

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Stranger things!!!!
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Been gone for some months because of real life but back and would love to get some stories going! ^^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Back and ready to write some amazing stories with others! ^^ Please message me.

Animal, Fantasy creatures/people, Steampunk, Apocalypse, LGBTQ+
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

I'd love to RP with you too!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Coming back from a hiatus and really want to start writing here.

Come at me, potential partners! Hit me with your best shot!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Let's see if I can get some stories going here...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

If you still would like starting a story with a writing partner for roleplaying, I have time available for that, and enjoy writing for that, I like your thinking in your ideas for writing too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Bump it up! ✊��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast