Page 11 of 315 FirstFirst ... 91011121361 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa had fallen asleep from the long drive in the car, unaware that they were being followed.

The dark car continued to follow them, the man in the car grinned briefly and took extra gas.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Shit," Nathaniel muttered under his breath and picked up speed as well. He tried to drive a little erratically to shake them off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa woke up for a moment, and soon noticed that he was driving faster, and looked at him for a moment "You can't drive so fast here" and yawned for a moment and looked back and saw the big car behind them "W.. who is that? "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I don't know, but they're gaining on us," Nathaniel muttered, still trying to shake them off. "Allysa, listen. I may need you to get out of the car, do you think you could do that?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him for a moment. "What do you mean?" and she looked back again, and saw the car coming closer to them

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He kept his eyes locked on the road, only glancing away to look into his rear-view mirror every now and then. "I'm going to make a right turn in a moment, and when I do you're going to have to jump out of the car. Okay? Jump out, roll to break your fall, and hide as quickly as you can. I'll continue driving to get them away from you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"What! you want me to jump out of the car, I don't even know where I am" she said and looked anxiously at the car behind them. "What if it stops and grabs me?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Then I'll stop as well and protect you. I promise. But we have to try this. They might not notice you getting out in the turn, because the rest of the car will block you from view." He handed her his phone. "Here. If you want, you can put your number in my phone and save my number in your own. You can call me for help, or I'll call you when it's safe."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

with trembling hands, she took his mobile, and quickly put her number in his phone, and let her mobile ring for a moment, and with trembling hands handed the phone back, and quickly grabbed her bag.

As soon as he gave up too, she jumped out of the car and rolled into the shoulder, and lay there for a while, to her great relief the car continued to drive.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel nodded at her and helped pull her door shut again after she'd jumped out. He kept a close eye on the car behind him, and sighed with relief when he saw it was still following him. Gods, he hoped Allysa would be safe there. Now that she was gone, her scent was no longer clouding her mind, and he tried to come up with an escape plan. He was glad Allysa was off these people's radar, but he didn't know who they were, and would rather not get caught by them himself if he could avoid it. So once he was satisfied he'd put some distance between Allysa and them, he started to try to shake them off again. He took unexpected turns, and made a U-turn where it wasn't safe or legal to do so, hoping they wouldn't follow.

Page 11 of 315 FirstFirst ... 91011121361 ... LastLast