Page 2 of 315 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna was shocked and looked at the young woman "where am I, what time is it, I have to go to school" she spoke and took a few steps but soon became dizzy

The hunter cursed everything, his prey, the young woman was gone when he wanted to look for her, he walked into his house and started searching his computer for more data on the young woman
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Hey, take it easy... My name's May." She reached out and touched Anna's shoulder, gently guiding her to sit down on the bed. She handed her the cup of tea. "You're in my guest room. I found you outside, you were passed out on the sidewalk. I'm a doctor, so I treated your wound. It should heal up in no time, don't worry," she said, still smiling her warm, friendly smile.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at her "why are your windows blinded?" she asked and looked around her, then a moment to the tea, then again to the woman "I have to go to school, I have an important exam"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"You're free to go, of course. But I would advise against it. You lost some blood, and you'll probably need some time to recover. Can you call in sick, by any chance?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at the woman, and put her hand against her neck again, and looked at the clock and sighed "I can forget that exam" she muttered and looked around her, she had to have her bag, soon she saw her bag on a chair, and immediately stood up again, but soon noticed that the woman was right, and immediately sat down again "I have to have my bag" she said and pointed to her bag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May watched her closely, and nodded approvingly when Anna sat back down. She stood up and fetched Anna's bag for her. "Here you go. Are you hungry? Can I get you something to eat?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I prefer to say no thanks, but my sugar level is too low, if I've lost so much blood, do you have a sandwich with something sweet on it for me?" she asked hesitantly, and took out her mobile from her bag and looked up and sighed "9 missed calls" she spoke with a sigh, and also saw that she had several messages and immediately sent people a message that she was still alive, but that she was currently sick "As if they're going to believe that" she muttered to her phone

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May nodded and left her to her messages while she went to her kitchen. After a couple of minutes, she returned and handed Anna a plate with a sandwich and some pieces of fruit. "Here you go." She sat down in a chair across from Anna. "Do you know what happened to you?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at the food for a moment, and immediately took a bite of the fruit, when the woman heard if she knew what had happened, she thought for a moment, then shook her head "No, somehow I can don't remember, I must have had a concussion when I fell" she said and took another piece of fruit "How did I get here?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I brought you in here. You're lucky you collapsed close to where I live, so I was able to carry you inside." May looked her over with an investigating expression. "Are you sure you don't remember?"

Page 2 of 315 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast