Page 276 of 315 FirstFirst ... 226274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3142

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa walked to the door and tryed to open. It, when she found out it was locked she walked around the room and opened the curtain's soon she felt a burning feeling and she screamed and jumped into a corner
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel jumped up when he heard her scream and he rushed to her room. He tried the door, but found it locked. He clenched his fists and yelled Jack's name as he backed up. He didn't wait for Jack to arrive to kick in the door and stumble into her room.
    "Allysa," he breathed when he saw her in the corner and hurried over to her. "Are you okay?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa pushed him away, half of her body was still burned from the sun "where are my baby's..." And she looked around her and than back at Nathaniel "it hurts.... Why does it hurt"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Sunlight got you," he murmured, looking at the window. "I suppose this changed along with the rest... Come on, I know something that will ease the pain," he said, offering her his hand.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at his hand and slowly got it "where are my baby's i need them" and she looked around her

Lizzy looked Steven "we want mommy and daddy now"
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-30-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel bit his lips and took a deep breath. "The kids are safe, and perfectly fine. I got them out of here. We need to make sure you can control yourself before we can risk them being around you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa's eyes got big "you did what!!" And she pulled her hand back "call them back i want my kids back"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I can't call them back, Allysa. I'm protecting them. I know it sucks but you're not in control. I know that's hard to admit, I went through the same exact thing. But we've seen how you act around me. You were licking my neck at a party for god's sake. And I'm a vampire. Two of our children are human. Having them around here while you're only just learning to control yourself is a huge risk to their safety. I'm just doing what any father would do."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa eyes discolored "i want my kids back .. get them back Nathaniel" and she pushed him on the ground and hissed at hing showing her fangs

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Fear wrapped a cold hand around his heart, but he kept himself together. "...I can't," he said, as calmly as he could muster. "You can threaten me all you want. I won't put them through this."

Page 276 of 315 FirstFirst ... 226274275276277278 ... LastLast