Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna took another bite, and nodded, then put her plate away. "I think I'd better call one of my friends and ask if she can pick me up," she said hesitantly.

Anna was not one with many friends, at most she had a small hand with friends, but she hardly spoke to them either, Anna was more of a person who likes to keep distance from people, this was purely due to her youth, she was often brought from one foster family to the other, and never really felt wanted.

Anna felt her pendant for a moment and breathed a sigh of relief glad that it was still there, all she had of her past, a past she knew nothing about.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May nodded. "That's okay. You can go home whenever you want. If you have any questions, I'm here."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna took her hand off the hanger, and stared at the woman for a moment, then startled when her cellphone rang and looked at it for a moment and sighed, ignoring the slightest of her cellphone.

The pendant Anna was wearing was quite unique, and also well known in the vampire world, at least no one had ever seen it in real life, but more in books and stories
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May pushed her glasses up her nose. "Are you okay? Wasn't that your friend calling?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna started to play with her pendant again, something she always did when she was not completely comfortable. "Why are you asking so many questions?" she asked hesitantly, and looked at her mobile again, and saw it ring again, the same person again

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May raised her hands. "I just want to make sure you're okay."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna stared at her for a moment, and then sighed "Sorry just don't trust people that much" she spoke and laughed a bit "But may I know where I am? so I tell my friend where to pick me up?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May smiled at her, and gave her the address. "Here. I'll make sure you can see her coming," she said and got up. She went over to the windows and slid the curtains open, letting the sun in. She pushed one of the windows open as well for some fresh air.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa started calling people but soon found out that no one had time for her, she sighed and shook her head "Looks like I have to walk home" she said, watching the woman open the curtain, and got up, and walked to the window and stared out

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May observed her with a content smile. "I wouldn't recommend doing that just yet. Give yourself a little more time to recover. But if you really want to get home right now, I can drive you."

Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast