Page 310 of 315 FirstFirst ... 260308309310311312 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3142

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa took a sip out of her glass and closed her eyes, she felt that Marissa was close and stil in the house and shook her head "stubborn wolf, just come in Marissa, and she opens her eyes and looked the door.

Soon the door opened and she looked Marissa at that moment Lizzy ran inside and gave Allysa the note, and she opens it, seeing it came from Nathaniel she smiled a bit about soon she turned over the paper seeing the drawing of her and the kids hanging on the wall and a chained Nathaniel, she looked it with big eyes and starts to breathe fast and freaked out
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Marissa stepped aside when Lizzy came in, and smiled a little. It faded, however, when she saw the expression on Allysa's face. "My lady? What's wrong?" she asked, stepping closer.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at Marissa and shook her head "it's... Jirou... This is his drawing, i need to go to Nathaniel, he needs to get out of that cell"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Marissa looked at the drawing and frowned slightly. "My lady, you need to heal... My lord said so himself. I can see if I can fetch him, if he's ready. What would you like me to tell him?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa got up, and looked Lizzy and than back at Marissa "that he needs to came back to me, i need him" and she hugged Lizzy "it's okay Liz i wil lay down" and she followed Lizzy

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Marissa nodded and headed down to the cell. There she found Nathaniel sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall. His eyes widened when she came in and he tensed up, trying to keep a grip on himself. She laid a hand on the door handle, keeping her eye on him.
    "I still have that gun, my lord. Don't try anything."
    "I would prefer not to," he said softly.
    "I can take the bullet out of your shoulder if you can keep yourself under control. My lady requests your presence." Nathaniel shook his head lightly.
    "I'm no use. I'm a mess."
    "There are plenty of people in this mansion who believe in you, my lord."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked Lizzy "you go to your brother Lizzy I'm going to take a shower, on the hope i will relax a bit, and can you give little Nova a bottle?"

Lizzy looked up and smiled and gave Allysa a big hugg "yes mommy i will, and i hope Nathaniel Will come back, and he needs to shower to he smells"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel looked at Marissa and took a deep breath. If Jirou's drawing rang true, he needed to be out there to protect Allysa. Maybe letting Marissa get close was a good practice round.
    "...Fine. Come on in and remove the bullet. Feel free to bring the gun, but you won't need it," he said, tapping at the collar. Marissa nodded and stepped inside the cell. Once she got close Nathaniel's eyes started to discolour, but he tried his very best to think of anything else.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Marissa came closer to him, and looked his eyes, and smiled a bit, "no wonder the queen is falling for you, Lizzy told me that it's a funny story Howe she came into your life, and it must be a strange having kids now, won full vampire and a half and a human baby" she asked trying to distracted Nathaniel.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel grinned a little and closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at her. "Yeah... It feels like a miracle though." He could feel clouds forming in his mind as her scent started to fill his nose, but he clenched his teeth together in protest.

Page 310 of 315 FirstFirst ... 260308309310311312 ... LastLast