Page 311 of 315 FirstFirst ... 261309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3142

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Is she always so stubborn like she is now?" And she pulled out the bullet, "wel won thing I really like Al of your kids, Lizzy is a bit strange from time to time some of the staff think she is a bit strange, and Jirou so jong but zo old looking and so in his own world"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel grunted when she pulled the bullet out, and the pain made him instinctively attempt to lash out at her. The collar activated in time, however, and he'd only just raised his hand before he was corrected. He groaned again in pain and cringed back against the wall, breathing heavily.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Marissa jumped away growling a bit at this feeling her werewolf instinct kicking in and she looked him "sorry"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head lightly and squeezed his eyes shut, willing himself to get back in line. He was sure he had a row of solid burn marks on his neck by this point, and winced slightly as the rods finally retracted. He let out a soft sigh and rubbed his face.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Marissa came closer and looked back at his shoulder, "well let's hope it will heal good, and I'm sorry for hurting you"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"That's okay," he said softly, gritting his teeth against the remaining pain. "It had to be done."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Marissa looked him "it's strange that you are not like the old lord... He already had hurt us, when we dare to growling at him, it's good for us all to have a lord and a queen like you two, but I now that there are vampires that want the old ways back" and she sits down.

Allysa was sitting in bed, the oil on her body had a bit of a burning feeling, but is was helping her healing faster, for a moment she looked at the crib next to her seeing the sleeping Nova and smiled and than looked next to her Bothe Jirou and Lizzy where sitting on the bed Lizzy was op laying with her creepy doll and Jirou was reading a old book, she shook her head and smiled and took a sip of her blood and looked at al the papers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel opened one eye to look at her. "...What do you know about them?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Not a lot, but I now that there are vampires who want you death, i don't really now where they are, but I now that there are some vampires here who work for them"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel properly looked at her now. "Do you know who they are?"

Page 311 of 315 FirstFirst ... 261309310311312313 ... LastLast