Page 5 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at Nathaniel, and soon noticed that something was wrong, she touched him and moved closer to him. "Are you okay?" she spoke anxiously and helped him into the house, and helped him into the living room
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He cursed like a sailor in his head, and stumbled a little as she helped him sit down. The whole room seemed to be spinning at this point, and he was sure his eyes looked bloodshot again. So he kept them closed, and gently tried to push Allysa away before he did something he'd regret.
    "I'm okay," he murmured through clenched teeth. "I need May."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him in amazement "How many times have I not heard that, that people say I'm okay," she said with a sigh and felt his forehead for a moment, "Mmm you don't have a fever, are you nauseous, and do you have suffer from dizziness more often?" she asked like a real nurse, taking his wrist to measure his heart rate
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His skin was cold, and when she took his wrist, he jerked his hand away from her. This was torture. He had never been this hungry for a single person's blood since his first week as a new vampire. "Please," he almost growled. "Can you get May?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You feel cold, you're getting sick," she said concerned and stared at him, then nodded and quickly walked back to the room where May was "May? there's a man and he needs your help"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May had just finished tidying up the guest room, and looked up. "Oh! Thank you for letting me know." She walked out and closed the door behind her before heading towards the living room. "Is he all right?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"He felt extremely cold, and it looked like he might pass out at any moment, but when I wanted to check his pulse, he pushed me away for his heartbeat and asked me to come to get you," she said anxiously and followed May and walked with. her into the living room and kept a short distance from the man

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

May nodded as she explained the situation. She had heard enough after the word 'cold', but let Allysa finish nonetheless. She smiled at Nathaniel as she entered the room.
    "Morning Nate. You're here for your prescription, right?" Nathaniel stared at Allysa and forced himself to move away from her a little bit. It took him a moment to realise he'd been asked a question, and he nodded.
    "May, could I... speak to you in private?"
    "Of course. We can step into my office." Something was wrong with him, that much was clear, but she didn't know what. She looked at Allysa and smiled. "Thank you for alerting me. He'll be just fine."
    "Wait," Nathaniel said nervously, and looked at Allysa. "Don't leave. Just yet. I-" He realised there was no way he could explain this. He had to come up with an excuse. "...It's about to rain. A lot. I-I left my umbrella in her office, I'll bring it back for you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa gave May a little smile "You're welcome, I'm a nurse in training myself, and like to help people" she spoke and looked at Nathaniel for a moment and nodded hesitantly "I'll wait for the rain to pass, and I hope you see you soon feel good sir"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Both May and Nathaniel nodded at Allysa, and Nathaniel got up to follow May into her office. He made sure to keep his distance from Allysa, and didn't look at her again. Once they were alone and her office door was closed behind them, May gave Nathaniel a frown.
    "What's going on with you?"
    "May, she's a blue blood," Nathaniel said with a sigh. Her eyes widened and she glanced at the door.
    "Wait... Are you serious?"
    "Dead serious."
    "I thought that was-"
    "A myth? Yeah, me too. But it's real."
    "Shit... She's not safe here."
    "I know. She was already attacked last night. Did you pick her up?"
    "Yes. I found her passed out in the street."
    "I fought her attacker but he was shot. I think it was a hunter." May cursed and ran her hands through her hair. "May, does anybody else know that she's here?"
    "I don't think so... Nobody was outside when I brought her here, but-" She paused and cursed again. "I gave her the address to give to her friends so they could come pick her up. But nobody had time for her. She only made phone calls, I don't recall if she gave the address to any of them."
    "We have to find out. If she's safe here, she should stay."
    "Nate, there's a hunter out there."
    "I'll stay too if you want me to. But you saw what she does to me. Just the smell, it's... Especially when I'm hungry, I can hardly control myself." May nodded slowly.
    "Let's take care of that first, then." She went into a smaller, cooled room next to her office and brought back a bag of blood for Nathaniel. She handed it to him along with a metal straw. "You stay here and drink up. I'll go talk to her." Nathaniel nodded and eagerly took the bag from her before letting her leave. She closed the door behind her once more and headed back to the living room. She looked at Allysa with a smile. "Hi. Your name was Allysa, right?" she asked, sitting down with her.

Page 5 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast