Page 50 of 315 FirstFirst ... 4849505152100 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him "No I really love you Nathaniel" she spoke and stared at him, then suddenly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed, and tried to back away from her, which made him fall into the bathtub for real this time. He grunted when the back of his head hit the tub, and he covered his eyes with his arms. This couldn't be happening! This could NOT be happening!
    "Allysa! Just... stop!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled and covered her body, she didn't know what got into her and ran out of the bathroom "I know I'm ugly and nobody wants me" she said and lay down on the bed and pulled the blanket over her body
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel sat up and lowered his arms. His head was spinning again, but this time it was because he couldn't make sense of anything anymore.
    "Wha-... Allysa, that's not true," he called out, but he remained in the bathtub.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

later that evening some council members came in and smelled all of Allysa's blood, who had meanwhile changed into a new dress and avoided every look from Nathaniel

Dorian stood proudly in the huge dining room, with his wife beside him and saw a servant bring in Allysa in a most beautiful dress, immediately some went wild and wanted to drink from Allysa "She is under my protection, and no one touches her"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel stood in the doorway across the room, leaning against the door frame. He had put on a handsome suit to look his best, so he could fit in with the crowd. He didn't like being here, and would have preferred to stay locked in his room, but he had promised not to take his eyes off of Allysa. He did not trust these people with her.
    He felt awful that she thought he found her ugly, and he'd been trying to get a chance to explain himself to her, but she'd been actively avoiding him. And maybe, he thought, that was for the better. He still didn't believe that she truly loved him, after only knowing him for what, a week? Maybe this was some form of Stockholm syndrome. Either way, she deserved better than him, and he wouldn't just let her throw herself at him because she was confused. Still, if anybody tried to touch her, Nathaniel would kill them on the spot.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Some vampires smelled her scent and came closer to her and sniffed her body. Allysa felt uneasy and walked away

Dorian looked at the few members of the council "I claim this woman!!!"
    Allysa looked up "No I'll never be yours"
    "You have no choice unless someone else wants to claim you"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel sighed with frustration when Dorian made his statement, and pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment. Then he got to his feet and marched over.
    "I contest this claim," he called out, standing across from Dorian. "On the grounds that one, she will not be safe with you, and two, your claim is invalid as this is not an official council meeting and not all the members are present."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian looked at him and grinned "The whole council doesn't have to be here Nathaniel"

Allysa looked anxiously at Nathaniel

Multiple council members bowed to Dorian, agreeing that Allysa was claimed by Dorian, only a fight could change the clain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel narrowed his eyes at him. "Is this what the council of elders has come to?" he asked, clearly annoyed and disappointed. "Shameless favouritism, and a complete disregard for the laws you once held dear... I didn't think I'd live to see the day," he said, taking a threatening step towards Dorian.

Page 50 of 315 FirstFirst ... 4849505152100 ... LastLast