Page 52 of 315 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian didn't expect this and felt his face hit the ground, he immediately became furious and made an attempt to throw Nathaniel away.

Crystal watched with a grin on her face and took a sip from her glass "I love a good fight, especially when you see someone so in love,"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel blocked his attempt by pinning his arm to the ground with his knee. He grabbed Dorian's other arm and twisted it painfully behind his back. He didn't hear Crystal's comment: he was too caught up in his anger.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Someone is very angry," Crystal said and looked at the unconscious Allysa for a moment and grinned, and heard her husband roar furiously as Nathaniel twisted his arm.

It didn't take long for one of the council members to shout that Nathaniel had won
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel paid them no mind. Dorian had royally pissed him off, and he wasn't going to stop until Dorian begged for it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian became furious, and managed to get Nathaniel off him, and got up staggeringly, and wiped the blood from his mouth "Get out Nathaniel, you've won I give up" he said angrily

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel grunted as Dorian threw him off and growled. He wasn't satisfied with this: if it was up to him he'd beat Dorian to death right here and now. But this was not the time or the place, and he knew that. He glanced at Allysa and hurried over to her, gently lifting her head and inspecting how hurt she was. He looked up at Dorian and bared his teeth at him.
    "I'm not leaving before I've spoken to the council. The whole council."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dorian looked at him angrily and walks to the door with a lot of irritation "Take her to your room and stay there, and all this is not over yet Nathaniel" he said angrily and walked out of the room

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel growled as he left, and carefully lifted Allysa up. He avoided eye contact with everybody and carried her to the room they'd been assigned. He slammed the door shut behind him and gently laid Allysa onto the bed. He sat down next to her and brushed some hair out of her face, looking for bruises or cuts.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa slowly opened her eyes and felt Nathaniel's hand, and looked at him "What happened?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He gave her a smile, though he was clearly worried about her.
    "Hey... Are you all right?" he asked softly. "That bastard hit you, so I kicked his ass," he explained.

Page 52 of 315 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast