Page 60 of 315 FirstFirst ... 105859606162110 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa nodded at him and looked at the house for a while
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel got out of the car and pricked up his ears, trying to see if anybody was around. He didn't smell anybody yet, which relieved him. He slowly walked up to the house and looked in through the windows.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa also got out of the car and stretched out, she already smelled the sea and closed her eyes for a moment "So quiet here" she said to herself, and looked at Nathaniel for a moment "And? can we go in, I really long for a glass of cold water"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He turned around and looked at her. "I think it's safe. But keep your guard up for now," he said, going up to the door. He jammed something into the lock, put some twisting pressure on it, and with a little shove from his shoulder he broke the door open and looked into the house.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa walked up to him, and walked into the house with Nathaniel "Looks cozy here" she said and put her bag down, and went to the kitchen and immediately grabbed a glass and filled it with water "There is even a hot tube !" she said. "Want to go in together?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her, a little surprised. He'd thought she'd still be mad at him. "I... Sure, but I'm going to check the rest of the house out first."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa had quickly found a bikini, and walked out and turned on the hot tub, and got in "This feels great" and she closed her eyes for a moment.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel grinned a little, shaking his head. She appeared to have completely discarded the fear she felt last night, and that both confused and impressed him. He checked all the rooms in the house and made sure that there was nobody here, and that all the doors and windows were shut tightly. Once he was satisfied that they were alone and safe, he closed all the curtains. He went outside and moved his car to the driveway of the beach house, and he covered it with a tarp so it couldn't be recognised. Then he went back inside and locked the front door twice.
    "...That should do it," he said with a sigh, and headed over to Allysa. "How's the water?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him and smiled "It's so good, come in" she said

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned and nodded. "One moment please," he said and headed to the bedroom to find a swimsuit. He found a pair of swimming trunks, changed into them, and went back to the hot tub.
    "Let's see," he murmured and climbed into the tub with her. The water was really relaxing, and he let out a happy sigh.

Page 60 of 315 FirstFirst ... 105859606162110 ... LastLast