Page 1 of 315 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

It was a dark night, Anna sighed for a moment and looked at the full moon that was clearly present, she looked at her watch for a moment, and a deep sigh escaped her when she saw that it was already less night, she put on her coat a bit closed and started to walk, and could hardly wait for a nice cup of tea, and a good night's sleep, because the next morning another study day was planned.

Anna was a young woman, who had studied for years with the hope of becoming a pediatrician, but the study she followed was grueling and took a lot of her time, and especially her work in the hospital on top of that ensured that she actually hardly had any free time.

Anna stopped for a moment when she saw a piece of newspaper lying on a bench, she stared at it and picked it up and sighed, when she saw the article about a man who called himself a vampire hunter and told how dangerous these monsters were, they sighed and shook her head, she didn't believe all those stories about vampires, she put the newspaper in her bag, and decided to walk again, she knew she had to go through the park because the road she used to walk was closed at the moment.

Anna arrived at the park, she stopped for a moment and sighed, and already felt a cold shiver down her spine, she hates to walk through this dark park around this time, and it was also not recommended, Anna looked around for a while, and started then walking, but soon noticed someone was following her, after a few more steps, she stopped and put her hand in her pocket "I have pepper spray with me" she spoke with a shiver in her voice, knowing she had nothing with her at all and she turned around but saw no one, she breathed a sigh of relief "You're just short of sleep Anna" she spoke to herself and turned and looked straight into the eyes of a man, who grinned falsely at her, and then grabbed her by the hair, immediately Anna screamed for help and started beating the man
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A couple of blocks away, Nathaniel was taking a midnight stroll. He had finals coming up, and was weirdly nervous about them. There was no need, he knew that. He had all the knowledge he needed at the ready, and even if he were to fail... Well, let's just say he'd have plenty of time to try again. Plenty of time indeed. Still, he supposed it was part of the whole experience to be nervous. And that's what he came for as well, even though he might tell himself differently from time to time. He had missed being social, and making friends. Sure, he had acquaintances, but they were different. The people at university were exciting, and usually extraordinarily nice. It was a welcome change from what his life had been like for the longest time.

As his mind was going over every chapter of his book, his hands shoved into his pockets, he had gotten a little lost in his thoughts, and wasn't fully aware of where he was going. His train of thought was interrupted when he heard a scream, and he stopped dead in his tracks, his head snapping in the direction of the sound. Shit. Not another one. This was bad timing, awful even. Did they really have no regard for others?! He clenched his fists and sprinted into the darkness of the park, following the sounds of a young woman struggling. He had no trouble finding her, despite the distance between them, and when he spotted her he saw the reason she had screamed. It was still hard to tell whether this man was human, but he didn't care. Better safe than sorry, right?

Nathaniel picked up his pace, and, with a low growl, tackled the man that had grabbed Anna to the ground. "Run!" he yelled at Anna, holding the man down. He was ever so grateful for the absence of lighting in this park right now. His eyes had gotten instantly bloodshot when the adrenaline kicked in, and he'd rather people didn't see it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna felt a sharp pain in her neck and felt the man pull her closer to him, but soon she fell to the ground, and immediately put her hand on her neck, and saw a strange man run towards her. cried, for a moment she was frozen with fear, but soon she scrambled to her feet and started running.

The man became furious and looked at Nathaniel furiously and growled "How dare you to take my meal...don't you smell her pureblood....so delicious..." he said and showed his teeth to Nathaniel "That little slut is mine, and I don't share her with you"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel frowned, using all his strength to keep the man pinned to the ground. He'd been too preoccupied to notice, but now that this man had mentioned her blood... He could smell it. Even though she had already run off. And boy, did it make his head spin. He dug his nails into the man's skin and growled at him.
    "Pureblood... I thought that was a myth," he muttered through clenched teeth. This was awful, awful news. He glanced over his shoulder in the direction where Anna had fled. This girl could mean a hell of a lot of trouble for everybody. He turned his attention back to the man. "You have to leave her alone. Too many people have died here. It's not safe. There are hunters."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The man grinned "She's a blue blood" he said and laughed "and let her go... you're crazy, I'll find her, I even smell her, and admit you smell her too and it drives you crazy, you long for her blood" he said and laughed

Anna kept running, and stopped for a moment, everything around her started spinning, and she looked at her hand and saw blood, she panicked for a moment, and looked around her, and took a step and fell to the ground and became unconscious

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel growled at the man, baring his teeth. This guy had some nerve... He didn't long for her blood. He was above that! Right? He couldn't... possibly... Again his eyes shifted to where Anna had run off to, but he forced himself to look back at the man. God dammit, he wasn't a murderer anymore! He'd left that behind! So why on earth was he feeling... this... hungry?!
    "Last warning," he muttered. "Get the hell out of this town."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the man managed to kick him off, and looked at him, and stood up "You're not the boss of this town, you're just a weak vampire, that feeds on animal blood" he said. For there was a great boss in this city, one who was ruthless, among the vampires, and he had several subjects, and this man was one of his people, it was known that there were vampires who drew blood from a slaughterhouse, to kill themselves. from it, often these vampires among the others were found to be weak because they did not feed on humans.

in his dark clothes he had been staring at everything for a long time, he saw the young woman run away, he completely ignored the woman, and stared at the two men and watched, when he heard about what the woman was, he saw a chance... a chance to lure vampires, but then he had to have this woman, but his first goal was to take out these two, soon he grabbed his gun and shot one of the men, and watched him scream and turned to dust

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel grunted when he was kicked off of the man, and got to his feet again. He was royally pissed off now, and shoved the man back. "You don't know shit about me! I don't feed off goddamn animals, you sicko, I'm just trying to make an honest living here and you're being a raging a-" There was a gunshot then and Nathaniel flinched, his ears ringing from the cracking noise. He heard the man scream and stumbled backwards, staring at the forming pile of dust with wide eyes. Was this... the work of a hunter? He'd never seen a weapon like that! He glanced around, realising he was most likely going to be next. "...Shit," he muttered under his breath, and dashed off into the night.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The man cursed as the other vampire ran and stood up "I'll find you" he spoke and grinned, knowing it was better to find that young woman now than to hunt down a useless case of a vampire.

Anna slowly opened her eyes, she still felt weak and put her hand on her neck, and soon felt a bandage, she looked around her for a moment and soon noticed that she was lying in a simple bed, and slowly got up." This is not my house," she muttered to herself, and pulled the blanket off her body and got out of bed, and felt the cold floor for a moment, and looked at her bare feet, then around her, and soon noticed that the windows that were darkened to block out sunlight

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There was a knock on the door at the other end of the room, and after a moment it was slowly opened. A young woman cautiously stepped inside, holding a cup of tea. Her black hair was tucked back into a pony tail, and she was wearing round glasses and a friendly smile.
    "Hey... You're safe. No need to worry," she said with a slight nod. "Are you feeling okay? I got you some tea, if you want it."

Page 1 of 315 12351 ... LastLast