Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 264312313314315 LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3142

Thread: Blue Blood (Pidipuu and NoviDome M for mature)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"then we will surprise them, and save your son, when are they planning to attack us, please Marissa, i don't want them hurt people I care, like you and all the staff, and i think it's Al my fault, i had te be a better queen for you all" And she looked away
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"No, my lady, don't say such things," she said softly. "I don't know when they will attack. But I believe they took my son for information. So they will likely have heard about lord Nathaniel's state by now."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"than we need to act now" and she stands up and looked Marissa.

Ass soon as Allysa wanted to say something, a large group of vampires ran into the room, grabbing Marissa and Allysa won of them hits Marissa hard.

"Let go of her that is a queens order" she yelled at the man, hearing Lizzy scream
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Marissa cried out when she was grabbed, and the blow to her head knocked her out cold.

In the basement, Nathaniel could hear the commotion upstairs, and Lizzy's scream. He growled and hurled himself against the bars of his cell over and over, ignoring the pain, trying desperately to get out.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Soon some man came down and grinned "wel wel, the lord of vampires weak and trapped in a cage like a wild dog, i will have so much fun with the queen" and he grins more "guard him... I need a won on won time with the queen tight up in her bed... Naked" and he turns around to walk away

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel's eyes widened with fury and he charged at the bars once more, but this time his anger got the better of him and activated the collar. He cried out and collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The started to grin and looking at him "well the boss will have fun with your wife the others are hanging that bitch... Like we hang her mate and kill him"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"No... No! You can't-" he groaned and tried to pull the collar off, but that only made things worse.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"why not, it's a wolf... A fucking discussing werewolf," and he grins "ye pull harder hurt yourself a lot"

Allysa tryed to move, and looked at the door, and soon Sha a man walking in, "untie me, let me go to my children"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nathaniel growled and looked at the guard. His eyes were bloodshot and brimming with tears from the pain. He had to get out of here, one way or another. This collar and the bars were the only things standing in his way. Clearly pulling on the collar didn't work, because it was designed to withstand such pressure... But maybe he could turn things around. The rods had to be powered by some sort of spring mechanism. Maybe he could abuse that in the opposite direction.

Nathaniel closed his eyes and rolled over onto his stomach. He took several quick but deep breaths to hype himself up, and then he grabbed the collar at the back of his neck. He pressed the silver rod there against his neck vertebrae, and started pushing it into the bone as hard as he could. This sent a searing pain through his neck and into his head, and he screamed at the top of his lungs into the cold stone of his cell floor. After a couple of seconds, however, something snapped in the collar and the rod flew out through the back.

Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 264312313314315 LastLast