Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Awakening (IC) (SecretShadow & Moonlit_fae) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jade did perk up at him accepting her request for him to mentor him. The stone in the center of her chest pulsed brighter and cast dancing green lights against the dark cave walls. "I have seen some violence. Master dabbled in necromancy for a bit and raised some of the dead. He thought he could control them and make them work for good. He was wrong though. They did attack a local village and I had to help take them down." She stood and walked further away from the Naga to show off some of her skills, to not seem too useless to him.

She closed her eyes and held her hands together, as green lightening sparkled around her hands. She then lifted oth hands and sent an electromagentic pulse into the cave wall, causing a small hole to form. Jade then let the clay of her arm shape and form into a long sword. "I can shapeshift into useful things for attak. I have some magic and Master used to use me as a conduit to enhance his powers. I know I am naive but I can still be useful. I just need to learn."

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Markus looked at the young woman and watched the green light glow brighter, was she happy? Or was there another reason why it glowed more, that he wasn't sure of. He then listened to her explain she was able to fight, he chuckled softly as she seemed to even prepare to demonstrate what she was able to do. He quickly said: "I see, well don't mention too much that your master went into necromancy, humans in town tend to dislike the idea of that since most full-time necromancers in this place are plain out evil, but there aren't a lot of them, so best to keep quiet about it in front of strangers." He watched her as she seemed to get ready to show him something.

He watched her use magic of some kind to blow a hole in the wall of the cave and then clapped his hands just for a brief moment before he said: "Rather impressive, it would be useful then to defend yourself if you plan on joining me with my line of work... Your master seemed to have trained you quite well, who knows perhaps you would even enjoy fighting along the road while traveling, I know it's something I do quite enjoy, but everyone has their preferences."

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"I do not know what I prefer....", she paused as she sat back down beside him. Her eyes contemplative and full of sorrow. It was rare for the homunculus to show emotion, or even register it, but she was beginning to change. The jade light in her chest pulsated as if it were a heart beat. "I am willing to find out, for my Master. He asked for me to walk and to find these things...I will take my chances on the road...with you." She looked up and gave him a small smile.

"May I ask how you came about to travel and fight? What was your master like?" She studied him with her eyes. She was impressed with his large and long body. Jade wondered what it would be like to slither around vs. walking on two feet. Was it better? Why were there so many different creatures in this world? How many would she get to see and learn about? The idea of learning was exciting for her.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Markus looked at the girl, who oddly enough seemed to show emotion, that was pretty much the first time he had seen something like that with a homunculus, usually, they didn't even know what emotions are never mind feel it. It was clear she was close to her creator, he could see so in the glow of the jade from under her dress. "Well, then I'll help you find what you are seeking, even if you don't know yet what it is." The naga said while turning his attention back to the dancing flames.

A soft sigh left his lips as she asked about why he chose this path, his eyes slowly meeting her gaze while he said: "Master? I never quite had one of those, or perhaps also had many of them... I just happened to be a kid who got stuck in war and lost half of his family because of it, the other half went on and I decided to do this after fighting in the war... Learned myself a few useful skills then learned from a few others who went on this path long before I did." He used his tail to lean against and said: "I just started to travel due to the fact I didn't have a home to return to, it got destroyed with the entire village due to some idiotic small war that broke out, but I made me who I am." Markus was glad the past was long over, he never wanted to relive that part of his life again, now he could just be more carefree out here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12